It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some people devolpe polite manners and some don't

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
[yvid]jMc0xBHHmcc oops wrong thread...
edit on 3-7-2016 by peppycat because: doppe

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
My parents were obsessed with my brother and my manners. My dad used to take us away with him when he worked and was always making sure we were polite to his colleagues and well behaved in front of other business class and first class passengers. He was taking a risk upgrading his family and just wanted to make sure we were always on our best behaviour . It was a small price to pay for such privileges
edit on 3-7-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

People are simply selfish and self-absorbed.

I am guilty of that myself, but I used to not be nearly as much.

Last week, I went to the store to buy soap. As I entered, I noticed two women also about to enter, who were maybe 15-20 feet away. I considered walking on in, but decided to hold open the door for them. The first lady was almost inside the store before she mumbled, almost as an aside, "thanks" and continued in. The second lady did not say a word.

Which affirmed my general misanthropy. lol

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence good story / opening doors is fun...I hate feeling bad passing the Tamil woman, no poison...I've eaten themshes got good business though..sorry I have alcohol poisoning right now ansvd trying to Wright straight I should leave vnow. Thanks for the reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join