It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Hessdalen Cam2 UAP New Years Eve 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I've got three of his books. Not sure I agree with all his ideas but he's pretty committed and very interesting.
First came across him in Fortean Times. Sort of just picked his books up in charity shops and boot sales. He takes a bit of flack sometimes but definitely worth a read.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Watching a little bit of cameras #2 and #3 there today (tonight there). I see lights floating around, but they're likely airplanes. I still don't see where the videos are available for download and playback. Maybe they don't want clever monkeys messing with their data, but any claim of a sighting could be easily verified by simply checking the original source.

Looks cold there.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Odd little light that popped up the night before Christmas Eve. Maybe Santa testing out some new equipment. I would ordinarily say it's a meteor or falling space junk, except that it doesn't break up or fade out, it just vanishes. That also makes it unlikely that it's a conventional aircraft.

www.hessdalen.org...

Right at the beginning of the video. The light at 5:00 o'clock is a star.

Here's another interesting one. Looks kind of like a "sprite." Lights up the whole damn sky for one single frame and then is gone.

www.hessdalen.org...

Ghost rockets.
edit on 5-3-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join