It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Homeowner hides 4 year old child in closet, shoots home invaders

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If someone entered my home and went after my family then you would be hard pressed not to use a dangerous level of force like smashing them over the head with a bat. I would never shoot anyone unless they had a gun pointed at me. I dont buy the 'he may have one and shoot me later' excuse. What if that person was your son? That mistaken identity has happened before where sons have come home and have been shot by trigger unhappy family members. Hopefully the shot to pieces son does not have a gun to shoot back.

In this case the owner hid in a closet and its unclear if they ambushed the thief or had a gun pointed at them. Either way, I feel sorry for all of you who think justice has been served. There is no justice here. If you call yourself Christian ,then if a thief wants something then just give it to him ( Jesus Christ ). Even thats hard for me to fathom as I would not give up my daughter or wife. At least someone would still be alive.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: sycomix

Damned skippy folks, the sign on my door says "This door is locked for your protection, NOT mine. Come in peace or leave in pieces!"

Where did you get that sign? I want one. Need one lol.

Had it printed at a fedex/kinkos

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Poor man just wanted to steal something and dies because of it ? There are laws in my country against that. You go to jail if you shoot someone with a gun while he has a knife for istance or unarmed.

I do think death is too much. That guy could shoot the invaders in the leg for istance... He is a murderer now , no matter what led to it.

Morons with guns...

Leg wound is no less lethal, femoral artery my friend, bleed out in seconds. Besides if you don't want to die, don't commit crimes, some people don't take that kind of thing lightly.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: RoadCourse
a reply to: infolurker

This wasn't in the main stream news.....
Soooo....
I don't believe it.
How bout you quit making stuff up, man.

CBS not mainstream?

I think he meant national news in an effort to make a point.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

originally posted by: Schmoe1223

originally posted by: bigdo13

originally posted by: Metallicus

I love these stories of instant justice.

Karma is a bitch.

Murdering someone for breaking into your home... Sounds like justice alright....

Sure does. Guess you don't have children.

Guess you don't have a soul. Death is part of life. All people die. So why become a killer and do something that will happen eventually anyway. There is no justice in killing someone. Even if he has killed your own kids. Guns shpuld be banned . For all eternity.

That is just utterly ridiculous. I guess I AM soulless, since I would protect my child through whatever means necessary.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Another home invasion ended on a positive note

From this side of the Atlantic, the irony screams loud and clear in that phrase.

Even "Another home invasion" is ironic.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

cool.

One less future tax recipient while in the hotel Prison. Thats assuming he doest make a quick stop at the all you can eat buffet of other peoples lives he can destroy.

Shame the other got away.

edit on 3 15 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

From this side of the Atlantic, the irony screams loud and clear in that phrase.

Yeah well this didn't happen on your side of the Atlantic, did it?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It rarely does. Funny that.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It rarely does. Funny that.

Not every country can be as perfect as the holier than thou UK.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Schmoe1223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

And a star for you as well! I don't know if people are looking for a target, are being intentionally deceitful or dense. To me it was clear that your post was sarcastic. Any person with those views would certainly not state them in that fashion. That's a cooler full of T-Bone steaks for a lion. A gift of sorts. I'd also like to point out that the people that INITIALLY responded, in my opinion, do not have the above characteristics. Emotions can get heated and passionate in a thread like this. For the later-comers... Well yeah, the above applies I guess.

(post by Parthin96 removed for a manners violation)
(post by Parthin96 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin96
I understand in some countries being a violent criminal is considered just an alternate lifestyle that people are expected to put up with. I hope some thugs break into your place and ass-rape you, you'd probably get off on it you pansy.
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Rape? Really? Not OK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join