It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump threatens to send supporters to Sanders events: 'Be careful Bernie'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

MoveOn.org vocally supports Sanders.

Move on gives mouth to anything left of Neil Bush, but they are not the issue of my reply. My point is that this has an appearance of being a Clinton driven event and Trump, by his threats to the Sanders campaign is falling right in line with this.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
For the outsider this election is just non stop action, it feels heavily influenced by wider American entertainment culture. Like WWE wrestling and celebrity death match. You've turned elections into an entertainment. Trump is also a very cinematic performer. I can understand why people get so whipped up by it all. Who wil win YOU DECIDE. There can be only one.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Don't waste your time. Trump Parrots will not see this one difference. They don't see that Donald instigates, and indirectly incites violence. Bernie has not once promoted this in his crowd.

But all of this means nothing to Donald supporter.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: PhantomOrion
Very classy and helpful for Trump to sink ever lower into the depths of carnage.

Yeah - because saying you are going to send your supporters is so much lower than actually doing it and having thousands of supporters actually intimidate and attack Trump supporters. Jeez.

That said - it was not Sanders - its was Clinton and Soros that organised the terrorism in Chicago.

Trump is probably making a mistake - but lower? nah.

UK...Trump KNOWS Hillary is behind it with Soros (who also supports Sanders).
He's cleverly sharing the stage on this to give Sanders the PR and attention over Hillary.
The reason?...He's selecting his opponent for the General Election...Trump prefers to run against Sanders, instead of Clinton.

link   
a reply to: infolurker

Really.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My gosh, and it's only March!
What will our country look like by November?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

MoveOn.org vocally supports Sanders.

Move on gives mouth to anything left of Neil Bush, but they are not the issue of my reply. My point is that this has an appearance of being a Clinton driven event and Trump, by his threats to the Sanders campaign is falling right in line with this.

You are right - that is what I heard to. Clinton smearing Sanders and Trump at the same time. Or for the more detailed conspiracy theory, Trump working with Clinton all along and stage managing the take down of the GOP! That would be a gripping story if true.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

A war zone at this rate!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So, if this above information is true, then Clinton will be getting one of her strongest contenders to turn on her other contender.

That is how it would seem.

Which if true is both a brilliant tactical move on her part and equally a disgusting move that makes her a retched human being and unworthy of any political office in this nation.

But might make her qualified for a position way up in the CIA as part of their covert black ops division which goes around subverting governments and other nasty things.

Boy do we live in a sick world.
edit on 13-3-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Yeah that explains why the trump mid day rallies are full of people with full time jobs.

Booya. That Republicans are busy working and so don't have time to protest is so hackneyed it is funny that it is still used as an argument against all those 'others', those lazy bums.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Oh boy. After Gabby Giffords, I hope they up the security for all democrats.

link   

A war zone at this rate!

If it's a war then it's war.

link   
a reply to: infolurker

He should do it. End the farce and start living like the barbarians everyone is.

Beat the crap out of eachother over your candidate and then kill eachother off.

Then maybe we can get real.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

A war zone at this rate!

That's a definite and realistic possibility! Geez!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Good, I hope they do go and get out of their comfort zone... maybe they'll remember how to think for themselves.

I hope they go and someone either beats their asses bloody or shoots them.

Trump supporters are enemies and threats to all minority Americans. They need to be either tamed or put into the dirt

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Go and fight them. Beat them up, kill them and then they can do that to you guys.

I am waiting for this famous population control to happen faster.

You are all barbarians and have no place in the future.

Kill eachother.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

So, if this above information is true, then Clinton will be getting one of her strongest contenders to turn on her other contender.

That is how it would seem.

Which if true is both a brilliant tactical move on her part and equally a disgusting move that makes her a retched human being and unworthy of any political office in this nation.

But might make her qualified for a position way up in the CIA as part of their covert black ops division which goes around subverting governments and other nasty things.

Boy do we live in a sick world.

The scary part is that we know so very little about what really goes on in this very sick world.
We see what they want us to see.

link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: Kali74
Good, I hope they do go and get out of their comfort zone... maybe they'll remember how to think for themselves.

I hope they go and someone either beats their asses bloody or shoots them.

Trump supporters are enemies and threats to all minority Americans. They need to be either tamed or put into the dirt

There ya go! Let your true colors show! Promote violence while pretending to be tolerant!

link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I feel like it should be like that lol

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Or for the more detailed conspiracy theory, Trump working with Clinton all along and stage managing the take down of the GOP! That would be a gripping story if true.

And isn't that one of the very first conjectures about his candidacy? That he was working in cahoots with her or at least running as a ruin-er of the GOP?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join