It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Jr. and James Woods Smear Innocent Woman

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Broken post

edit on 3/13/2016 by Alien Abduct because: Attempting to fix the post

edit on 3/13/2016 by Alien Abduct because: Attempting to fix the post

edit on 3/13/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

There is another candidate that wants to expand welfare for the poor, raise wages, provide healthcare for everyone, wants to make college affordable for everyone, and that wants to protect the environment

His name is Bernie Sanders

But since he isn't exploiting people's fear and fueling the flames of xenophobia, he isn't popular around these parts.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

-the threat which is Islam
-destabilization of the Middle East

Maybe you Americans should stop destabilizing the Middle East in the name of Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Just saying the facts.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Two stars already for defending Hitler as "not all bad."

I think I'm done with ATS for the day.

Either you have a severe reading comprehension problem or you actually think that ......He started welfare programs, preservation of animals, promoted an unprecedented surge in technological research and development, promoted and spoke about strong family values, got Germany out of a depression by lowering interest rates and implementing job programs, built a national highway system, nationalized the German currency, advanced rocketry that would eventually take us to the moon(the head of the U.S. space program that brought us to the moon was a Natzi by the way)........is all bad stuff.

You may just as well compare Obama and pretty much all other presidents for the last 60 years to hitler because they "used nationalist tactics".

ETA: I am NOT defending Hitler. Im just getting the FACTS straight to help promote the denying of ignorance for you people that are so steadfastly doing the apposite.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

There is another candidate that wants to expand welfare for the poor, raise wages, provide healthcare for everyone, wants to make college affordable for everyone, and that wants to protect the environment

His name is Bernie Sanders

But since he isn't exploiting people's fear and fueling the flames of xenophobia, he isn't popular around these parts.

Maybe because he doesnt show strong leadership qualities. He shows no backbone. Hell even a person currently under investigation by the FBI is beating him up. He should be obliterating her. Whats wrong with Democrats? They get rid of their anti establishment guy and keep their establishment candidate? At least we fired our establishment candidates.

Not that im a staunch Trump supporter but he is by far better than Hillary. So guess what? Im voting trump. Anyone else that gets in there WILL screw it up anyways, maybe just maby he wont.

I cant believe you people (whoever is voting for her) is gonna nominate Hillary.......wow

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So one MSM source conflicts with another MSM source.

I bet the "new" named woman might be for Bernie anyway.

Double-Controlled opposition at work this year.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: xuenchen
So one MSM source conflicts with another MSM source.

I bet the "new" named woman might be for Bernie anyway.

Double-Controlled opposition at work this year.

You know its really looking like it is going to be Hillary. What a damn shame. We are seriously screwed as a country. I just bought some land with a good creek on it ill soon be in the hills off the grid. I strongly suggest if you can afford it you do the same because when this thing falls its going to be a bloodbath in the citys and subs.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I still think Bernie is the Chosen One.

Biggest Spending Plan + Plan to Grow the Biggest Government = The Chosen One...

...this is the formula I use to determine the 'establishment's' choice.

But I sure don't fault anyone for thinking it's Hillary. I just recall how she helped Obama win the nomination, in 2008. I think her email scandal is working to Bernie's advantage and I don't believe that's just an unfortunate consequence for her. I am sure the Clintons would benefit from Bernie's $18 trillion spending plan given their past *ahem* financial endeavors. Plus, the Clintons have plenty of power with or without the presidency. They have global power.

edit on 13-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is all such ridiculousness. Trump is no more a Hitler than Hillary, or Bernie. James Woods and Don Jr. Didn't smear women, sensationalize much?

Yes, they did in fact smear a woman. She was not the woman in the picture and yet, they identified her as being the person in the picture and accused her of pretending to be a Trump supporter and throwing up a Nazi salute to disparage "real" Trump supporters in the media.

Your unwillingness to recognize objective reality doesn't make it any less real.
why aren't you blaming the media for misrepresenting the picture for the purposes of smearing Trump?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: BlueJacket

This is all such ridiculousness. Trump is no more a Hitler than Hillary, or Bernie. James Woods and Don Jr. Didn't smear women, sensationalize much?

Yes, they did in fact smear a woman. She was not the woman in the picture and yet, they identified her as being the person in the picture and accused her of pretending to be a Trump supporter and throwing up a Nazi salute to disparage "real" Trump supporters in the media.

Your unwillingness to recognize objective reality doesn't make it any less real.
why aren't you blaming the media for misrepresenting the picture for the purposes of smearing Trump?

Are you saying Trump and his people are too damn stupid to do research before commenting? lol I mean obviously they are but, are you admitting that?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: seeker1963

Doesn't stop Progressives from referring to Trump as Hitler though does it?

You might have made something clear, but you sure as hell didn't make the Progressives and their tactics look any better?

Trump is definitely using the same populist and nationalist message that Hitler used, right down to the demonization of immigrants.

Can you deny that?

I'm sure you will

Well , to deny anything would mean someone posted comparisons , info and data that I could disagree with. I cant agree or disagree with blind rhetoric .

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Either you have a severe reading comprehension problem or you actually think that

I understand the point that you're trying to make about popular support being based on policies that weren't necessarily in any way related to genocide or world domination. What you fail to appreciate is that you're not speaking to people who don't know who Wernher Von Braun was and that generally speaking, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Hitler and the Nazis didn't come to power because they were popular for all the good things they had accomplished for the German people because they hadn't actually done anything so let's just take that idea off the table. Up until 1930 elections, the Nazi party was extremely small holding at most 4-5% of the seats in parliament.

Appealing to nationalist sentiments and promising greatness and economic success aren't themselves "evil" and are in fact, pretty much standard shtick for all would be leaders. Where the Nazis under Hitler differ from the run-of-the-mill was in their specific appeal to völkisch nationalism and in the placement of the blame for Germany's failures on a number of groups, the Jews in particular but really any ethnic group (Romani, Poles, Czechs, whoever) as well as other undesirables (the disabled, homosexuals, political opponents, etc).

Hearing Trump imply that most illegal immigrants are drug smuggling rapists who are such a threat to us that we need to build a massive wall to keep them out and stating that we should target American Muslims for surveillance — simply because they're Muslims — sends up warning flags and well it should. Sicking his supporters on protesters and now threatening to "send his supporters" to Bernie Sanders' rallies might not quite (yet) reach the level of the paramilitary brownshirt enforcers but it's another red flag. His successful manipulation of the media is another red flag.

Does Trump share more in common with Hitler than other candidates? I'd say so. Is it enough to honestly compare him to Hitler? Maybe not but why take chances?

Now if you're done derailing my thread, maybe you'd like to offer an opinion on whether or not Donald J. Trump Jr and James Woods have maligned an innocent woman and what if anything should come of it?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Please explain how "the media" misrepresented the picture exactly? I mean, exactly. Then tell me how that absolves Donald J. Trump Jr, James Woods, etc from THEIR false accusations.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

Please explain how "the media" misrepresented the picture exactly? I mean, exactly. Then tell me how that absolves Donald J. Trump Jr, James Woods, etc from THEIR false accusations.

The media isn't typically correct, and last time I checked - not outright blaming the media does not take away from the topic at hand - that being, these clowns (once again) sharing and spreading false allegations and (purposefully) manipulated articles/images to push a political narrative.

It absolutely amazes me the lengths people will go to defend Donald Trump and anything associated with him - it boggles the mind at how these same people talk with disdain when discussing their government... yet praise it so highly in the form of Donald Trump.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I still think Bernie is the Chosen One.

Biggest Spending Plan + Plan to Grow the Biggest Government = The Chosen One...

...this is the formula I use to determine the 'establishment's' choice.

But I sure don't fault anyone for thinking it's Hillary. I just recall how she helped Obama win the nomination, in 2008. I think her email scandal is working to Bernie's advantage and I don't believe that's just an unfortunate consequence for her. I am sure the Clintons would benefit from Bernie's $18 trillion spending plan given their past *ahem* financial endeavors. Plus, the Clintons have plenty of power with or without the presidency. They have global power.

Bernie just might be the "chosen one". The rest of your post I agree %100.

This country is done and done as it seems.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
"Hearing Trump imply that most illegal immigrants are drug smuggling rapists who are such a threat to us that we need to build a massive wall to keep them out"

I agree with some of your post and it sounds really good on paper but.....can you post a link where Trump said "MOST illegal immigrants are drug smuggeling rapists? I was unable to find a reliable source for that statement.

Why hasnt Bernie Sanders denounced those attempts at physical harm to Trump?

Trumps "successful manipulation of the media"?.....really? That's a joke right? Because it's really obvious that the "media" is completely against him. There is no way in hell you can slander someone as much and expect them to actually do better in the polls......hmmm but that's his plan.....right? Reverse psychology? Laughable logic there.

""""Does Trump share more in common with Hitler than other candidates? I'd say so. Is it enough to honestly compare him to Hitler? Maybe not but why take chances? """"

Do you seriously think that even if your Hitlerfied Trump became president that he would have the power to do the things that Hitler did?

""""generally speaking, you have no idea what you're talking about. """"""

You can eat those words of yours^^^^

****maybe you'd like to offer an opinion on whether or not Donald J. Trump Jr and James Woods have maligned an innocent woman and what if anything should come of it?***

Your argument here was shattered on like the fifth post...

ETA:

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Interesting that the OP here is attacking Trump Jr for not being honest and a lack of an apology when the supposed Trump supporter herself:

“I make the point that they are demonstrating something they had no knowledge about,” she said. “If you want to do it right, you do it right. You don’t know what you are doing.”

That is when she made the Nazi salute — a gesture that is banned in Germany — as a form of counterprotest. But that is all it was, she said.

“Absolutely I’m not a Nazi, no,” she said. “I’m not one of those.”

Is not a Nazi, yet that's exactly the picture the dishonest media painted and jumped on. The attempt to find out who she is, and while it eventually was figured out she is not a Bernie plant, was in response to the left and the media firstly and originally taking on the role of dishonesty.

The whole reason the media originally jumped on this was to paint Trump as Hitler and attempt to show a supporter here is a Nazi sympathizer.

edit on 3/14/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I couldn't bring myself to comment

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join