It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Bible and what I have experienced

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Seeing as how "bible" is just Latin for "book", literally ALL books are bibles.

You're thinking of Greek.

Most books have a title and therefore aren't titled 'book' in any language but rather referred to by their given title and sometimes author(s).

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Ending and beginning doesn't carry the same meaning.

The letter transcribed as L and remembered as "lamed" or "leomed" itself is revealing, ideogrammatically: it is the one traced from above all letters, and the twelfth altogether.

Each one is its own unique name, yes. Immortal has many possible meanings, including naming contemporary people Michael, and not only Jack's sons either.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I hope so.. I am tired of living in darkness. I felt completely different from five years ago up to today. Something told me to read the bible and I did.
One thing also is the part where the Israelites cross the red sea(?) it said they walked around the sea and crossed the Philistine territory. Now I read it says they crossed the red sea. These small and subtle changes makes me wonder three things:
1.) I am torrmented by demons
2.) It could be the holy Spirit guiding me
3.) It is all in my head and none of it changes. Only my perception

The truth won't be revealed until I die physically and reunite with my eternal memory.

Thank you for your insight and advice of what to do. Personally I don't want to do it (being honest here instead of lying and saying I "would"). Two reasons, one being is because a reality shift as someone suggested they went through. Second reason because of Hebrews 6:6. I have done many bad things and " sin" so many times I keep doing it. I was raised Catholic so taking the bread and wine would be symbolic to age old ritual cannibalism. But that might be an opinion and not fact. It's what I heard so my hearing could be wrong.
Anyway thank you for your input in this thread

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

There are demon's, I know that but I can not know what you are suffering but the best way is to see yourself as boat in a storm and keep on going until you get there, the calm shore but remember there are lull's in that storm metaphore and big waves that seem to come out of nowhere that can throw those moments of calm into chaos.
It is worst when the truth you believe seem's to shift like the sands of a sea shore as the waves wash over it but think about it like this.
Even I may have to look at it like this, we are passing from one place to another, the changes are the truth fighting there own war for our souls with the lies of the deciever.

You know there was a guy whom found what he and many others since believed to actually be the red sea crossing point, not based on the archeaologists version of REALITY but based on the one he read and believed in the bible, remember Jesus said Faith can move a mountain.

Sometimes it seem's like the world is darkness around you and there is no hope but that is the lie, this world is dark but there is always hope even in the darkest time's and the darkest place's in our live's.

We have a job to do here, we may not ever know what it is but we are not alone, you have to believe me there are far more of us than there are of them and it WILL BE PUT RIGHT, we do not go before our time and the best we can do when we simply no longer no which way to go is to try to do no harm to anyone else or ourselves, to respect those around us (which can be very difficult then there ways are not compatible with ours) and to live.
Where there is life to coin an old but wise saying there is hope, the last page does not close until the story is written and that story is just the intro to the story of our true lives which are yet to begin.

edit on 15-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join