It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Move over Micheal Moore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Boy that is not for dial up users over 45 megs and runs for 56 mins aprox.

Here is a link to a description of the windoz media file.

www.indybay.org...

BTW good site, should be able to get some juicy tid bits from it for future discussions.

[edit on 1/11/2005 by shots]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Before we all go and open this video that is almost one hour long, could you give us a clue as to the topic?
A little synopsis, including the title, would be nice.

Also, I have cable service for my PC. After I closed this video, my entire browser froze and I had to reboot

[edit on 11-1-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yeah, Siberian, you're supposed to write what your link is about. It's kind of the courteous thing to do.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
OK, I just sat through the 55 minutes of that video... Has good sources, the people who talk in the video seem to have good credentials. OK heres the skinny.....

The video is about the Bush administration. It shows "slight" shades of negativity on Bush's administration, mostly on the handling of the war.

There seems to be some similar faces, almost a compilation of the best people interviewed with some good clips ( news feeds from CNN etc )

Decent video!! However nothin that has not been said/discussed before

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm watching it as we speak..

I believe its titled:

Uncovered: The Whole Truth (About the Iraq War)

Produced by: MoveOn.org

Info:

A liberal look at the intelligence and reasons for Bush's declaring war on Iraq. Partly Bush bashing. Partly intel bashing. Anti-Bush.

________

I'm a conservative. I'm watching it, and as they claim that "Bush was justifing the war", I say that all they are doing are making reasons for not going to war. Very bland. All the usual quotes as: "The administration has not been honest" "The intel was wrong" etc etc.

Nothing too new. Doesn't change my opinion.

:EDIT:

One man on that movie was explaining that: "Pre-emptive war is a new thing to the United States of America and what we call the old western alliance. People aren't used to it. It disrupts what we have been used to for the past years."

A very smart quote. And actually, I don't see how this helps their cause.

It's true, it is new. But it is the right type of war and action for the new threat against the U.S.

-wD

[edit on 11-1-2005 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That was the worst movie ever. But true from what I saw.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You people who support the war ARE the biggest NON Americans I have ever seen U.S.A. IS NOT A Democracy it is a "CONTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC" in the constitution it says U.S.A. can't go to war outside thge western Hemesphere why because the founding Fathers knew the jewish bankers would try and pull down The United States Republic and bring in the NWO yes they knew that even back then 1787/89 Bush is not stupid he's smart in a evil way he is deliberatly getting the U.S. involed in this war to help start WW3 AND there is NO threat to the U.S. by ARABS only the jews and don't give me that "Your antisemetic" retoric cuz the Jews are not the only semetics you should ask your selves intelegent questions like "Scince Jews are'nt the only semetics why do they always say your antisemetic, their antisemetic" when they (The Jews) accuse people who write about them of spreading hate?" this is the questions you should ask read what your own founding Fathers had to say about the so called "innocient jews" www.thatcherthunders.org...

[edit on 11-1-2005 by SiberianTiger]

[edit on 11-1-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You are correct Siberian...

Good video, sadly I heard/seen it all before.

I was hoping for some juicy 9/11 details

new topics

top topics

join