It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunmen open fire in Ivory Coast tourist resort.. Deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Some say up to 12 dead including some Europeans.. ongoing with not to much reported up until now..
Another resort to take of your list..

#BREAKING: French media reporting 15 dead including 5 Europeans in Grand #Bassam attack in #IvoryCoast pic.twitter.com/Vp4fOuPxfP— Amichai Stein (@AmichaiStein1) March 13, 2016

twitter.com...

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 13 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

edit on 13 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added Link

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

I feel so blank about this. It's like hearing that the weather has changed. BUT I won't let that emotion suffocate the anger and disgust I feel about this. We must not let the news (that does manage to get through) numb us to what is going on.

Let's stay alert and ready. Because it's only going to continue and get worse. This is evil and the tentacles will continue to reach forth. Evil cannot win.
edit on 13/3/16 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

I know what you mean, it really is like hearing the weather report these days.

All I can think of, is, it seems to be spreading across Africa now

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

A worker in one of the hotels on the beach in Grand Bassam told the Telegraph by telephone that he had seen at least six bodies on the sand after two men armed with Kalashnikovs, shouting Allahu Akbar, made their way along the strand shooting at people who had come to escape the afternoon heat.

Attacks in recent months on luxury hotels in the capitals of neighbouring Mali and Burkina Faso have left dozens of people dead, leaving West African nations scrambling to boost security in the face of a growing jihadist threat.

From the link below, is anyone surprised?

the telegraph

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That twitter link above is also detailing an Bomb laden car has crashed into a bus in Ankara Turkey at least 28 Dead..

twitter.com...
edit on 13 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I am about sick and tired of the religion of peace dealing out its peacefulness.there are some on here who would tell you screaming "Allan snackbars" , professing jihad - has nothing to do with their murders, that it's a stereotype. These people are sympathizers they are just as culpable, let me be around when one of these #s decides to go crazy jihad and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is so sad, but this is also multi-culturalism. And for some people, the sooner we bring it here, the better.

It seems that some people want to be blown up randomly or shot randomly to show solidarity with the other people's of the world.

Instead, we should be finding a way to fight this rather than becoming victims of it ourselves.

top topics

join