It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thought of happy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What is it that keeps me alive in a society?
I look out the window and see all the joyful people walking around the city pavement.. What keeps them happy? Is it a common culture?
If i move myself a couple of miles away, the culture changes.. They also have smile on their face, what keeps them happy?
I hear the church bells, it's a Sunday mass.. I moved myself closer and into the Church.. I looked around, they were all so very happy..
I walked around for hours on a cold Sunday, looking for a sad face. A face that was truly hurting, it seemed so strange, almost like a fairytale.. Even the beggars smiled, even though they had so little.. I saw rats, dogs, cats even birds singing.. So i walked to the shore and saw the ducks. I sat down on a porch, and saw each and everyone of them coming towards me, they were also happy.. Everywhere i looked i didnt see someone or something hurt.. So i moved home, thinking, well life maybe is just a happy state.. And moved pass the grocery store, i stopped and looked.. The beggars were offered food, the rats ate the crumbs, the cats ate the well feed rats.. And i saw where the happiness came from, i saw them all flock to this single point.. So this is joy, this single place; i thought to myself.. And i realized the difference between being happy and unhappy is something in the belly..

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The beggars were offered food, the rats ate the crumbs, the cats ate the well feed rats..

It dint end happy for the rats...

Happiness is an ilussion, your belly will get empty

I bet eventually the hobos ate the cats too, before become soylent green themselves

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Happiness is an illusion, your belly will get empty

Thats the point, i used rats and cats as a reference to the bigger picture..

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I forgot the quote; Dont forget to eat before you meet and greet

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro

Finding a single point or a single place full of joy, free of rats where one may come and flock to enjoy the things they showed in their belly

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro Your post made me happy! I think your right because when I haven't eaten enough and my blood sugar is low... I'm pretty grumpy.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
A place of happy

top topics

join