It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did someone p€€d on your cereals this morning ( at Kellogg´s ) ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
We have this saying in my country ( title ) when someone has a bad morning and have woke up wrong side of the bed. But now it seems that someone at Kellogg´s has actualy done it.. peed on cereals.

Kellogg’s ‘Shocked And Outraged’ By Video Showing Man Urinating On Factory Conveyor Belt

DETROIT (WWJ) – A disturbing video that may have originated in Michigan is creating a buzz online.

The 47-second clip, which was posted at WorldStarUncut.com, appears to show a man urinating on a conveyor belt at the Kellogg’s facility in Battle Creek.

Toward the end of the video — sent to WWJ Newsradio 950 by a listener who asked not to be identified — the man pans the camera upward to show a sign with a Kellogg’s logo.

CBS Detroit
Site has a link to actual video which is rated 18+

Well i really hope you did not eat your cereals this morning.. and i would like to know why someone would do something like this and has it been a statement and about what..

We better grow our own food instead

Bon appetit !

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I used to work in a toothbrush factory many years ago, you do not want to know where some of those brushes went in between manufacture and packaging. Lets just say you should give them a real good wash before you use for the first time.

I also know a guy who worked at a factory making McDonalds milkshakes and he saw a guy throw up in a big mixing vat of strawberry milkshake. THey mixed it up and did a test to see how much of it was sick and deemed it safe for consumption.

DTA.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Uh Ohhhh.....

They'd better add a fourth reason to the three reasons Americans are abandoning cereal now

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
As some one who has worked in the cereal distribution business for the better part of 12 years now, you cannot FATHOM how much this does not surprise me.

For reasons unknown to me, at least 80% of the people I have worked with over those years are some of the grumpiest, saddest, whiniest people I have ever met in my life.

I now need to research this a bit further as we receive private label cereal from a plant in Battle Creek and I'm wondering if its the same place.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This is one of reasons I normally buy fresh ingredients to make my own meals. Not only have I heard disgusting stories about food productions in factories; like the news story in the original post, or bad stories from restaurants and fast food joints.

I was instantly reminded a story my friend's dad said when he used to work in a factory that manufactured sodas like Coca-Cola. He mentioned how the employees would pee on the cans, and people would drink from them without washing them off beforehand. Also, I had a nasty hairs (possibly from someone's crotch) at a local McDonald's years back. Why people eat their "food" of questionable origin in beyond me now. But I can understand if you're hungry and don't feel like cooking.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I see many, many lawsuits coming. They're going to see this as a "get rich quick" scheme and the sad part is...they'll just as likely win.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

What an A-Hole! They should serve this guy a bowl of cereal with pee in it and force him to eat it!

Every restaurant, fast food place and food processing plants should have video monitors placed everywhere in the kitchen and production area! They should be monitored 24/7. These people should be fined and placed in jail. It's a danger to the public and the country's food supply. Sick & Disgusting!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
But Americans are then upset when the factory jobs go overseas ... stuff like this doesn't help.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Frederick's dairys in Skelmersdale Lancashire over here in Britain had a bit of a problem, they tended to hire young people on low pay going back and I heard from one or two guys whom had worked there before leaving for better employement that they would not eat ice cream again after seeing some staff picking there nose on the production line and one even spitting into the vat.

Yeah it does go on everywhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

There was the guy who jerked off in a roaster chicken in the supermarket and put it back to sell.

Back when i used to eat meat I found half a human tooth in my taco. I wish i had done something about it but I just never ate fast food again.

When I worked in a fruit processing plant when I was young, we shoveled the stuff off the floor under the belts into bins, I was told the bin stuff was bleached colored and made into fruit cocktail for non name brands.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

What an A-Hole! They should serve this guy a bowl of cereal with pee in it and force him to eat it!

Every restaurant, fast food place and food processing plants should have video monitors placed everywhere in the kitchen and production area! They should be monitored 24/7. These people should be fined and placed in jail. It's a danger to the public and the country's food supply. Sick & Disgusting!!!!

Anyone remember the restaurant bufet that did monitor their workers. One guy dropped the spaghetti on the floor the whole pot and used his boot and hands to put it back in to serve.

I myself saw a restaurant owner drop a half buttered biscuit on the dirty floor, she picked it up and picked stuff off it and put it on a guy's plate.

The truth is many many people have no respect for other human beings you can't count on anyone to care.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Who pissed on your cornflakes eh?

Um... that guy.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
The truth is many many people have no respect for other human beings you can't count on anyone to care.

Because there are no consequences for what they do. There used to be a consequence called a Genuine Ass-Whoopin' ... and the deliverer was damned near guaranteed not to face consequences if he had even a half-assed reason for it.

Until on-the-spot-corrections return to fashion ... expect to continue spiraling downwards into the liberal abyss.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So much for our once proud manufacturing jobs...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I finally got up the nerve to watch this video today. It's gross! It's too bad that the incident occurred way back in 2014. I've probably eaten some of the pee-tainted Kellogg Frosted Flakes. A lot of children and adults have... argh.

new topics

top topics

join