It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Describe the Pic I selected.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
fruit, plants, fruit tree?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I forgot to include some things in my OP.

Whatever image you may get might be your brain's interpretation of the actual image, or an association made. This is why it may help to do a sketch since people are more likely to get the general shape right.

Try to include whatever feeling, sound, smell or whatever that might stick out to you, in your description.

I also said I would respond to every entry but I think it's better that I respond to the entries that had hits.

I'll wait for some more entries before I reveal the first pic, since there seems to be interest.
edit on 13-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

I gather this is a remote viewing test. I'm game. This is the first image that entered my mind, a fireplace and the sound of crackling wood.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

First image that came to mind was a banana, then a fruit tree.. An apple tree. In the distance I see skyscrapers, seems to be a city. An apple tree and a city makes me think of New York. So my guess would be it's something to do with New York, possibly the The Statue of Liberty.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

Are you still in?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I will reveal the pic in half an hour.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: ditchweed

Oh and no trolls please.

So the OP is not on fleek then.

is it a walnut?

this is ats now?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I see a unicorn in battle armor fighting a herd of pengiuns that came from the wrong side of the tracks.

I'm guessing that is not what you see as ESP is a mental thing, not an internet thing.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I'm guessing that is not what you see as ESP is a mental thing, not an internet thing.

Meaning what? ESP is not an internet thing. Internet just happens to be the medium through which a target and results are shared in this case.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So the OP is not on fleek then. is it a walnut? this is ats now?

What do you say your exact problem is?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is the target DMC1

I started with a "simple" one. There were some posts with what I consider hits. I'll post a new target in a bit.

For those who didn't get hits, don't give up, please try again.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

While this an interesting choice of "mental game" it doesn't work as well as you think, the human mind is a very complicated thing, even with an image once you take the image out of the human eyes view and ask the subject to describe it, it tends to change by subject, we humans are very complex in this way, that is what makes us individuals unique.

Two persons can never really agree of what they see.

Just a humble opinion.

What is in your mind right now is not even half of what it was before you started the thread. without a physical picture.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

While this an interesting choice of "mental game" it doesn't work as well as you think, the human mind is a very complicated thing, even with an image once you take the image out of the human eyes view and ask the subject to describe it, it tends to change by subject, we humans are very complex in this way, that is what makes us individuals unique. Two persons can never really agree of what they see.

I don't think you understand the concept. I am asking people to descibe the pic I selected which is a real pic. I want to see how close people can get. I am not asking for people to agree on what they see.

Wether it works "as well as I think it does" is what remains to be seen, isn't it.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarefootInWinter
I'm thinking...mountains. Dark steely rock with just a dusting of snow. One main peak with a few smaller peaks. Not from a distance, more zoomed in.

Well, snow is a definite hit. Zoomed in is a hit since it is a microscopic pic. Well done!

I don't count the fact that your avatar is an exact display of the target as a hit, but it sure is a nice coincidence.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I even see peaks really, in that pic. And yeah, my avatar and name kinda make that weird!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ckhk3
I spy with my third eye, maybe a flower. Kind of like the ones elementary girls draw, landscape view, flower as tall as 3/4 of the page, kinda like a sunflower with yellow in the middle and red petals, huge flower with a green small stalk and a green small leaf on each side, blue sky, green grass that covers 1/4 of the bottom of the page, maybe a small red house in the background on the left side, colored with crayons. Or maybe I'm reliving a childhood memory, lol.

Flower/sunflower could be an association. The snow crystal does look like a flower.

If you hade made a sketch it could've looked like the target, so keep that in mind.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

You are absolutely right about that too. Good run!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I apologize I thought it was a mental image, it is a picture then it change the game.

I see somebody hit the spot.

Congratulation.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

its a square with an x drawn in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join