It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help or destroy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
OP, it's a very complicated scenario, I've been studying this for 25+ years. This is the info I have:

1. Some are here to take over the earth, but it's quite easy to goad humans into destroying themselves, so their work is minimal. These would be the reptilians (not to be confused with saurians, who have been on earth for 300,000+ years already). The reptilians basically took over almost all the worlds of the grays, with few exceptions. So the grays are the slaves of the reptilians.

2. There are other races, both physical and non-physical, which are impartial and have a "do not interfere" policy. This would include the good guys: Pleiadians, etc. Their logic: "We don't want any space faring race as spiritually infantile as humans. We'd prefer they exterminate themselves." You see, the Pleiadians look just like humans, because they are human ancestors from 100,000+ years ago. And the Pleiadians and allied races have a very long ongoing conflict with the reptilians. I think the good guys are called the Galactic Federation. The Federation absolutely does not want another immature space-faring race to contain.

The only problem I have with the Federation is they expect us to mature on our own without any help from them. It's like tossing a child into a lake and demanding he learn how to swim. It is illogical, and their whole society is based on logic and fairness. So in this case, their logic is inconsistent on some level. Yet they also know that if we don't mature on our own, we will never learn. Lessons are best learned through hardship.

The whole thing is complicated. The guys that look human originally came from Lyra, then to earth. Some went from Lyra to the Pleiades. The ones that came to earth would be called the Annunaki, and they were not spiritually mature at the time. They were selfish and used people and resources for their own ends. They created humans to be their workers and that's where some of the myths come from. While they looked like humans, there were giants among them too. Humans called them "gods" and some gods were good, most were bad. Sometimes two different Annunaki were called by the same Egyptian god name, which confuses the issue. This is also the source of the myths of the titans in Greek mythology.

These Lyran ancestors are responsible for building (and destroying) Atlantis, Lemuria, and Mu, all of which were different peak states of the same Lyrans. You can also find evidence of their nuclear wars with each other in Pakistan and Indian.

Anyway some Lyrans went to the Zeta Reticuli system. In Zeta Reticuli, over 100,000 years they had several wars with each other and nearly went extinct. They then lived underground for hundreds of generations and their bodies degenerated. These became the grays. They have no digestive system, they cannot reproduce, they must be cloned, and they have bred almost all emotion out of their genes. The ZR system was conquered by the reptilians, but there are other pockets of free grays too. Now, the "free" grays that are still left realize the importance of emotions and want them back, using genes from humans. Thus some of the abductions are carried out by good grays. Some of the abductions are carried out by the grays slaved to the reptilians.

So in a sense, the free grays are getting human genetic material to enhance their race. And yes, their race is dying and they know it. But the enslaved grays will lie and give the same story, because it's basically a half-truth anyway.

More info here.

edit on 3/13/2016 by bulrush because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/13/2016 by bulrush because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustrangera reply to: jimbotweedNone of the above. If they wanted to, they would have already.

But perhaps they have. We may well be totally controlled by them.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimbotweed
I am not sure if this has been discussed before or not, but I have looked.

I believe that ET is out there and are actively watching us. What I am putting out there is, do you think they are monitoring us to protect us from nuclear war or to see if we destroy our planet or studying us for weakness in order to invade?

Well they are monitoring us thats for sure.
And the fact that they show a keen interest in our nuclear weapons facilities says they are concerned about our nuclear weapons capabilities.

Look up the disclosure project and find the rocket scientist that was in charge of intercontinental ballistic missile testing. He has a thing or two to say about aliens intervening with our nuclear weapons launching.

As far as them studying us for a possible invasion? Do you think you would have to study an ant hill before just dumping gasoline on it and setting it on fire?

No one knows what their agenda is. We could guess but our guesses are just speculation. I wouldn't say that what they do is in OUR best interest, us neutering our dogs isnt in oir dog's best interest.

As another poster alluded to above, we could be some sort of cattle of theirs. In my opinion though I think they just watch and observe us as you stated. I think the only way they would intervene is if went into full blown nuclear missile launch mode.

All in all we just dont know.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Oh absolutely. I agree with that. I thought that was a given. Im sure theyve been here all along, are here now, will continue coming here and there are prob millions of different extraterrestrial and interdimensional species out there and right here.

We are just too underdeveloped, undereducated to realize and/or recognize species, materials and processes we cant possibly understand because they dont exist or cant be made on our planet.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
maybe they are monitoring to harvest emotions regardless of good, bad, etc..because they then sell the emotions as a chemical rush.

Interesting SaturnFX, is that the conspiracy theory related to ADRENOCHROME? And what could possibly be that currency of exchange...

Adrenochrome is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H9NO3 produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine). The derivative carbazochrome is a hemostatic medication.

Said to be released by humans exposed to emotions including fear. Fear releasing the most? Or are you speaking of another inorganic related prana energy?

To 1 there are various groups of E.T & levels of interest.
One group may manage planet - moon - celestial plasma charged energized mineral dust collection and extraction. They may only be interested in mineral energy gathering and may see inhabited locations as benign other then minerals of interest. So pick an element mixture and that may be there interest.

Another group may be inorganic and may seek energies or have interest SaturnFX mentions. Where emotions energy are extracted somehow?

Another group may be within the Paranormal Super Natural boundaries of Existence. They may souly... Help or prey on ALL the living and transitioning through the phases of life and death within existence, life force energy OR MAY THRIVE ON THE REPRODUCTIVTY of the mentioned...
So when some mention or ask help or destroy. It may depend on the detected and undetected groups involved and the perceptions of those they Encounter-considering dualism & non dualism-
Some of these groups may work together why others work in secrets among many and are even alien to aliens...
Why some may act as pirates or Salvation bringers for groups who may not even know they are captured. So to 1 it depends OP.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Interesting SaturnFX, is that the conspiracy theory related to ADRENOCHROME? And what could possibly be that currency of exchange...

Yeah, but I was just joking around really, just saying a alien motivation may be..alien to our understanding (go figure).

But since you pushed the topic (and sure, I came up with that just from some other alien conspiracy theories / deep earth denizens), I might as well toss a conspiracy theory out there
also how such emotional vampires could be fully beneficial to us

Lets say alien X feeds off the energy patterns or whatever of fear, shock, etc..basically any intense emotion. What a perfect fit into creating great frightning virtual reality video games, horror movies, etc. People love feeling extreme emotions (so long as safety is assured).
If course if the alien was splitting us open to get our "fear juice", then that presents a problem, but if its more a telepathic absorbing, like some sort of dreamcatcher, those types of aliens would suit us fine for our entertainment purposes, symbiotic relationship

would be a neat sci-fi concept anyhow.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Lets say alien X feeds off the energy patterns or whatever of fear, shock, etc..basically any intense emotion. What a perfect fit into creating great frightening virtual reality video games, horror movies, etc. People love feeling extreme emotions (so long as safety is assured).
If course if the alien was splitting us open to get our "fear juice", then that presents a problem, but if its more a telepathic absorbing, like some sort of dreamcatcher, those types of aliens would suit us fine for our entertainment purposes, symbiotic relationship

interesting concept.
I guess then if assisting in entertainment and keeping the spirits from becoming bored it can have its advantages why intriguing the imaginations abroad...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Lets say alien X feeds off the energy patterns or whatever of fear, shock, etc..basically any intense emotion. What a perfect fit into creating great frightening virtual reality video games, horror movies, etc. People love feeling extreme emotions (so long as safety is assured).

interesting concept.
I guess then if assisting in entertainment and keeping the spirits from becoming bored it can have its advantages why intriguing the imaginations abroad...

Certainly could go hand in hand with trade.
you give us awesome technology, we feed you with some great human emotions. win win

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Why do we always assume that aliens, good or bad, are always so much more advanced than we in every way?

Road Not Taken.--by Harry Turtledove

It's PDF.

In short, the only "advanced" tech the evil aliens, or even the good ones by implication, is the FTL drive. Nothing else. We don't know what any aliens will be like, and to conjecture, though it's the only real avenue, by using us as a template doesn't seem to me to be the way to go.

Aliens are going to be just that...alien. They may be beyond our comprehension in many ways, and just like us in others. Or, like unto the Gods of ancient myth, as many believe. Or, even stone age hunter gatherers who can fly among the stars...yet have trouble lighting a simple fire, or understanding a candle.

In short, they're (assuming their existence...) going to be weirdly, wonderfully, and maybe, dangerously alien.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The human species is a plague to itself and everything around it. Any self-respecting alien species who may have created us, would have washed their hands of us eons ago.

edit on 13-3-2016 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum

In all likelihood, no better or worse than any of the others were, or are, or will be.

I venture to guess that humanity will be nothing special in that regard.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If we're talking about a purely temporal race of beings, then I agree. Nothing suggests that aliens are not spiritual in nature and therefore can/do exist on a higher plane of consciousness/existence/awareness.
edit on 13-3-2016 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

True enough. But any alien of that sort is likely, IMHO, to not care one way or another about us. Probably to the point of ignoring us altogether.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
They are already invading. But their invasion is on a higher level. The Hollywood movies that depict aliens blowing up cities may not be their way. What use would it be to them to destroy? Apparently the invasion is linked to the abductee program. See David Jacobs book The Threat.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimbotweed

Agreed, one would hope they would intervene sooner rather than later in order to cleanse our aggressive nature.

Why would they do that? What's in it for them?

Hell, they might have had some previous experience on other planets doing what we call "nationbuilding" in Iraq etc, "to clean out their aggressive nature." How well did that turn out?

Yeah, now multiply by alien: Death to America! Death to Israel! Death to Zionist Reticulans!
edit on 15-3-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: gortex

Why do we always assume that aliens, good or bad, are always so much more advanced than we in every way?

Road Not Taken.--by Harry Turtledove

It's PDF.

In short, the only "advanced" tech the evil aliens, or even the good ones by implication, is the FTL drive. Nothing else.

Any FTL drive, or even good space travel below FTL, is intrinsically a Weapon of Civilizational Extinction. Nudging an asteroid is so much easier than FTL travel.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulrush

The only problem I have with the Federation is they expect us to mature on our own without any help from them. It's like tossing a child into a lake and demanding he learn how to swim. It is illogical, and their whole society is based on logic and fairness. So in this case, their logic is inconsistent on some level. Yet they also know that if we don't mature on our own, we will never learn. Lessons are best learned through hardship.

More info here.

I think this is great, it means that the ones that survive will be great swimmers! It's evolution at work and as a species we should learn to be independent and self-sufficient. If we destroy ourselves in the process we simply were not good enough. I think it's a fair test.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think help

top topics

<< 1   >>

join