It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My kid`s weird heads.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok, I am done-zo

LOL

I guess I will just make fun of my kids if they ask. It will be great.

Thanks for the laughs anyways.

It was worth it oddly enough. I at least was reminded what the study of skulls was called. LOL ......Phrenology......

Thats a good take away I guess.

Have a good one people.

Eddie munster out.

edit on 3 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
My cranium is abnormally large, I can't find a hat that fits anywhere, and my arms are unusually long. I'd like to hear what Giorgio Tsoukalos thinks about it.
edit on 12-3-2016 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
I am the same way. I have to purchase the largest cap I can find and leave the fit straps open in the back.And even then , if I move my head the cap slides back up to the top of my head.

So , OP , feel fortunate.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: tadaman

Whatever it is, can't be as bad as mine.. I have a widows peak from hell, and you know what? people don't take you as seriously when you have geometrical shapes on your head.

So does my husband. I think most people expect folks with something other than a standard hairline to be full of themselves/pricks, or buffoons, but that's purely the person, not the hairline there.

FWIW, my husband is a natural leader/Alpha type. He can run where he works with ease or be one of the little guys with ease. Either way, even his boss respects the crap out of him. Widow's peak & all

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sounds like "hellboy" v "coneheads" ...

Better get some hats.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

We all have our lumps and bumps, ha! Very interesting. Found this and it's a pretty cool site, I find it super interesting.

www.abroadintheyard.com...
20 physical traits you may have inherited from a Neanderthal

by John Worthington for Ancestry - Genealogy & DNA

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Thats pretty cool.

Except now I think I am part neanderthal. LOL

Minus the eyes, nose, hands, and red hair.....Damn it. I do smoke like a fiend. I dont know about the susceptibility to illness. Cold doesnt bother us that much.

I am just going to mess with my kids and tell them I was paid to let a lab experiment with them to add neanderthal genes to see what happened.

LOL.

It makes some sense. I have Canary Island, and northern Spain ancestry. My wife, Mexican. Perhaps that mix brought out some less expressed genes from our neanderthal ancestors.

For my son, I am thinking football scholarship....free college!

My daughter, when she says no its no or she will snap your neck like a puny sapiens!

Its a win win!

We are monsters.....LOL

Dont look at me! *hisssssss

edit on 3 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
My cranium is abnormally large, I can't find a hat that fits anywhere, and my arms are unusually long. I'd like to hear what Giorgio Tsoukalos thinks about it.

Hazarding a guess and going with 'skunkape syndrome'.

Hope that helps ...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

We all have our lumps and bumps, ha! Very interesting. Found this and it's a pretty cool site, I find it super interesting.

www.abroadintheyard.com...
20 physical traits you may have inherited from a Neanderthal

by John Worthington for Ancestry - Genealogy & DNA
I have 5 of those 20 traits. I would like to see a study on the physical strength, pound for pound, of people with verified Neanderthal genes. I'd put a dollar on they are statistically more powerful.
I'm not a huge guy, 6', 170 lbs, but I can best guys half again my size at most physical contests.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

There are so many different traits on that site that almost every person is bound to have at least one of them. In other words, it seems meaningless.

edit to add, if you are of non-African descent.
edit on 13-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Whatever it is, can't be as bad as mine.. I have a widows peak from hell, and you know what? people don't take you as seriously when you have geometrical shapes on your head.

Your widows peak gives many girls a reason to live

think of your harem

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Recent genetic studies have shown that Neanderthal DNA spanning at least 20% of their ancient genome survives in modern humans of non-African ancestry. If you are of European or Asian heritage, then around 2% of your genome originated from Neanderthals.

This means that everybody of non-African descent has Neanderthal genes anyway.
edit on 13-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

There was a stripper at the pub a few years ago. She had a stumpy tail thing, Im serious. No it wasnt a ladyboy lol it was a naked chick with remnants of a tail about an inch long.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
One learns something new every day-now i know that weird ridge at the back of my husband's skull is called an occipital bun.I regularly refer to him as a bloody Neanderthal anyway,so it was a hoot showing him this

He's a mix of Scottish and Dutch ancestry.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Right seriously, I had to laugh at some of the post's.

We tend to be more self critical and notice thing's other do not and would not, I for example probably have a large (but rather empty) head, I noticed many years ago how at the back of my head, and it is normal because most of us have it, there is nodule or if you like bump at the top of my spine on the back base of my skull, beside this are two small indentations but get this they are in the right position to match my nose bone at the front and my eye socket's almost like a second unformed face but this is just something I suspect many people have.

Now as for strange, well we are all every single one of us unique and strange to one another and that is what makes life interesting, why would we really want to conform to a clone society when individualism (Though a pain for those that wish to exert control over the rest of us) is a wonderful trait.

Look at how much trouble some people go to just to personalise there hair do's or there facial hair or even there skin, this is a wish to be different but not too different.

It sound's to me as if you are just a normal family and maybe it is a family trait which makes it something to be proud of especially if there are good people in your ancestry.

Unique is normal and clone trooper like society is definitely not something any of us would really wan't to aspire too though we do have a herd mentality at time's.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IvyNeptune

Your widows peak gives many girls a reason to live think of your harem

Whoa!! What do we have here????

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
There is a method sort of like palmistry that reads head bumps called Phrenology. Here is link to interesting site about reading the head bumps,
www.askastrologer.com...
I'm going to see what mine mean.
Here is a better site where you can click on certain part of head,
www.cerebromente.org.br...

That's interesting. I have a definite indentation on the part of the head associated with self-esteem. I've always called it "my dent". I wonder if that has anything to do with my lack of self-esteem. Hmm...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

There was a stripper at the pub a few years ago. She had a stumpy tail thing, Im serious. No it wasnt a ladyboy lol it was a naked chick with remnants of a tail about an inch long.
I knew a guy that had a tail stump, pointed elf ears, and six toes on each foot. Last I heard he became a Baptist minister.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And my head is too flat in the back, but not from any hillbilly inbreeding, but rather from older, jaded parents who neglected me and kept me flat on my back for my first couple years... I really got to know my nursery ceiling.

Reproducing outside of labs is icky.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join