It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Documentaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This is a thread for fans of documentaries about animals. I recently stumbled upon multiple episodes of Crocodile Hunter and the Jeff Corwin Experience; which are two awesome shows for anyone of any age. Back when Animal Planet had programs about actual animals and not fish tanks, pools, or tree houses.

I hope you guys and gals enjoy watching these videos as much as I do!

The crocodile hunter - Steve and the dragon

Steve ventured to the remote part of Indonesian islands to observe the largest lizard in the world, Komodo Dragon.

The Jeff Corwin Experience The Amazon Aquatic Ecosystem

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There was a guy they briefly had on who was a scrawny red head who did snakes and was allergic to anti-venom. He was so allergic that he couldn't ride horses even.

There is also Austin Stevens.

And I have always loved the Murual of Omaha Wild Kingdom series, both iterations.

With ol' Marlin Perkins and poor Jim Fowler who did all the dirty work.

And I grew up on PBS's Nature series.

edit on 12-3-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

My favorites are Dominic Monaghans 'Wild things' or Steve Backshalls 'deadly 60' or Jeremy Wades 'River monsters'.

Cryptozoologists would love River monsters-The host seeks out legends and myths in remote parts of the world and tries to find the species that he believes is responsible for the legends. It is usually catfish but the size of the fish he reels in has to be seen to be believed.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I totally forgot River Monsters! That is also one of my favs. Jeremy Wade is awesome.

new topics

top topics

join