It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO in Belgium Sure Has Guts Blaming Russia For Migrants Knowing...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Ukrainians are Christians and Turks are Muslims ; yet both unite against Russia .

Wasn't Turkey supposed to be secular ?
As if Russia wasn't Christian ...

edit on 13-3-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Why do you think Turks are getting ready to send soldiers to Ukraine ?

A few reasons and thats not because your grand Sultan cares about the Ukrainian people.

1.Distraction
2.political Agenda.
3.Ottoman Empire, Ukrainian Tartars.

The truth is Russia stand to gain most by destruction of EU and Putin is doing everything in his power to encourage illegality against migrants while sending them onwards toward Europe .

We Europeans arent stupid Turk. If anyone has anything to gain from the destruction of EU that would be your grand Sultan whose being using threats of migrants to overflow Europe with.

New migration deal with Turkey meets with criticism in European Parliament

Ankara recently has violated international conventions in concordance of Human Rights and Freedom of the Press.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Belgian's aren't renowned for their defensive abilities therefore Belgian opinion of how things are with NATO is irrelevant .

Belgium was the main battlefront of two World War ... learn history.

Breedlove obviously ain't scarred of Russians and that bothers Belgians ?

Tough titties , as they say .

Breedlove will vicariously send people to death in case of a conflict, he's a hypocrite that don't giva a s*** about his job (ensuring peace) but is more interested in his own personal interests (getting his wage through a now irrelevant military organisation).

As for Kurds being slaughtered ; you seem to think that Kurds can't defend themselves if there is a need for it ,for real .

Let's make civil war in Turkey official then.

You are clearly ignorant of how Turk & Kurd co-exists peacefully for 1000 years .

I only feel more concerned about the last 1000 days.

Thanks god the defense role Belgium has is mostly seremonial .

Who got the very first historically acknowledgeable genocide of mankind ?
Who got the very first historically acknowledgeable air bombing ?
Who got the very first historically acknowledgeable chemical attack ?
Who was in charge of the first crusade ?
That last question should be relevant for someone who praises as the new Caliph a Hitler admirer :

Erdogan cites Hitler's Germany as effective executive presidency

Belgium is not a Military & Political Power House that you are purporting it to be .

Your Crusader sh1te sack the City Of Constantinapolis and killed thousands of innocent Byzantians Christians .
As a current habitant of Constantinapolis , I think I am obliged to tell a Neo Crusader that they can bugger off .

One think you lot are also good is genocide of Africans who have no weapons to defend themselves ;

People also ask How many people did the Belgians kill in the Congo? Under the reign of terror instituted by King Leopold II of Belgium (who ran the Congo Free State as his personal fief from 1885 to 1908), the population of the Congo was reduced by half -- as many as 8 million Africans (perhaps even 10 million, in Hochschild's opinion) lost their lives.

You have NO moral high horse ; just a mop which you pretend that it is a " Horse " .

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Nice to see your admitting to defend the Ankara government.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
More paid trolls!!!

/Sigh

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

When you Turks apologize to the Armenians,Greeks, Balkans maybe then Turkey would be a secular state. You Turks have forced Balkan women into slavery, Turkey is the second imperialist nation to use slavery.

Such war crimes of what the ottoman empire had done can not be easily forgotten.

edit on 13-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn

Nice to see your admitting to defend the Ankara government.

I also defend the UK government too .

I also defend Ukrainian and Georgian Governments too .

That is 1 muslim nation and 3 Christian nations I defend currently .

Russia has gone rogue in the international scene , flashing guns at every opportunity .

Too bad some people can't see it .

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn

When you Turks apologize to the Armenians,Greeks, Balkans maybe then Turkey would be a secular state. You Turks have forced Balkan women into slavery, Turkey is the second imperialist nation to use slavery.

Such war crimes of what the ottoman empire had done can not be easily forgotten.

All empires have blood in their pasts ; that is not debatable .

Your wishfull thoughts about how Turks ought to be rather then how they are , is an ignorant thing to do .

And has nothing to do with the OP .

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Who cares?

Europe has made a mistake. A more American mindset would have served them well, but that...hahaha.

Yeah. They have to just deal with it.

Also, Russia will eventually. They will take a more Russian mindset, which is like their American counterparts.

Maybe next time, the middle east can stop living in the 1400s since they become attractive targets for the worlds wealthy. Russian, American or European.

But hey, its culture.....nice trade off.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Belgium is not a Military & Political Power House that you are purporting it to be .

I never did. You consider that international politics has to take shape a d*** waving contest.

Your Crusader sh1te sack the City Of Constantinapolis and killed thousands of innocent Byzantians Christians .
As a current habitant of Constantinapolis , I think I am obliged to tell a Neo Crusader that they can bugger off .

Just a reminder to someone who threathens people because he is certain to hold the "truth".

One think you lot are also good is genocide of Africans who have no weapons to defend themselves ;

People also ask How many people did the Belgians kill in the Congo? Under the reign of terror instituted by King Leopold II of Belgium (who ran the Congo Free State as his personal fief from 1885 to 1908), the population of the Congo was reduced by half -- as many as 8 million Africans (perhaps even 10 million, in Hochschild's opinion) lost their lives.

We killed way more Africans than the Turks killed Armenians or Kurds, or that the Nazis killed Jews.
We were acting 10000km from our home base with - at the time - basic weaponry and rough terrain, in obvious numerical inferiority.
Even when it comes to genocides you're just a bunch of amateurs.
But nowadays, we acknowledged theses things and we took the right lesson out of it. We were also among the first to initiate the African 'decolonization'. You will never see any Congolese willing to take revenge towards a Belgian. On the other hand, the are thousands of Armenians who are still pi**ed by the Turks and willing to take revenge for crimes to are still denied nowadays. Not to mention the Jews suing the ex-Nazis old-timers.

You have NO moral high horse ; just a mop which you pretend that it is a " Horse " .

So what are you trying to blame on me ?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

I never did. You consider that international politics has to take shape a d*** waving contest.

Just a reminder to someone who threathens people because he is certain to hold the "truth".

We killed way more Africans than the Turks killed Armenians or Kurds, or that the Nazis killed Jews.
We were acting 10000km from our home base with - at the time - basic weaponry and rough terrain, in obvious numerical inferiority.
Even when it comes to genocides you're just a bunch of amateurs.
But nowadays, we acknowledged theses things and we took the right lesson out of it. We were also among the first to initiate the African 'decolonization'. You will never see any Congolese willing to take revenge towards a Belgian. On the other hand, the are thousands of Armenians who are still pi**ed by the Turks and willing to take revenge for crimes to are still denied nowadays. Not to mention the Jews suing the ex-Nazis old-timers.

So what are you trying to blame on me ?

Killing unarmed Africans is not that difficult .

Try killing armed Europeans and see that the two have no comparision .

It is true that all empires have blood is their past but not all empires exclusively fought against the unarmed Africans .

Truth is a unification of 1.4 billion muslims is a good thing and it is happening as we speak .

I am blaming you of being ignorant of morality gap between what you preach and what you wish .

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You're trying to blame someone's past without daring to take a look at the current situation of own country ... pathetic.

Turkey is pouring oil on the Syrian fire in order to beg EU for cash in the name of refugees it helped created.
Russia is the only country who's actions are ultimately aimed at bringing stability in the area.
While the upcoming unilateral invasion of Syria by Turkish troops is just motivated by their anti Kurdish obsession.
Yes there are Kurds and Turks acting together even nowadays.
But I guess you'd prefer not mentioning them. Unlike you, they're not great fans of Erdogan.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20482420]23432[/post

It is true that all empires have blood is their past but not all empires exclusively fought against the unarmed Africans .

unarmed? i wouldn't think so.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

haha your comical. You Defend the snail David Cameron to?

Russia has gone rogue in the international scene , flashing guns at every opportunity .

Must be a nice weather in Istanbul. The only one nation that has gone rogue in the international scene, that would be Turkey.

The way that the government has taken over the free press is a clear sign of that. And started printing pro Erdogan articles has being quite noticeable recently.

If America has rights to militarily intervene into countries in the middle east and then destabilize them, then Russia has every rights to do what they want and thats to bring stability.

During the 70s,80s while there was still the soviets, at least we did have a reign of stability for a little while. Compared to how things look now.
edit on 13-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Truth is a unification of 1.4 billion muslims is a good thing and it is happening as we speak .

What your basically saying is that you support the idogoly of ISIS, the Ottoman Empire, Saudis. and that unification that you speak of.

Is the unification of Sunnis. I am not surprised your agaisnt Shia to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join