It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida GOP: Rubio with huge 25 point lead in early voting.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Monmouth show a poll of early voters that has Rubio with a substantial lead of 25 points in Florida (with 1 in 5 Floridians having cast early votes).
This is not what we have been hearing and is an amazing stat. Not sure why Trump has been declared favorite - its 48 Rubio, 23 Trump with 20% of the vote in.

To me that means Florida is in the bag for Rubio.

Trump is not a happy chap - tweeting today that he is getting word of voter fraud. He has already contacted the police but it will not do any good. With Florida's history, this was always the likely outcome.

www.dailywire.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Lol
Rubio, is not going to win, the early vote, are the same folks eating the early bird special...just sayin...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Brokered Convention, Trump runs as an independent.... All Hail President Clinton.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Brokered Convention, Trump runs as an independent.... All Hail President Clinton.

Yep - though I think Trump might be forced to accept it. Once he loses the nomination, I suspect his choice will be to face false charges that will either send him to jail or take his money, or go quietly.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Regardless who the nominee for either party; I think the Democrats candidates already have a strong advantage over the GOP candidates.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teddy916
a reply to: infolurker

Regardless who the nominee for either party; I think the Democrats candidates already have a strong advantage over the GOP candidates.

I think either will beat Cruz, Romney or Rubio. Agree.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Since the American elections are rigged from the bottom of course the left are going to win no matter who gets chosen on the right.

You think your vote even matters?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Uh...a week old poll that polled 1/10 of a percent of the early GOP voters run by a group that has connections to a super PAC that has been running attack ads on Trump all over Florida for the past couple of weeks? Did you even read the story or the links that were embedded in it? Blah blah blah Trump is trending down in Michigan blah blah blah. Garbage is what it is. How did Trump do the day after this article was printed in Michigan, by the way? Yeah, thought so.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Uh...a week old poll that polled 1/10 of a percent of the early GOP voters run by a group that has connections to a super PAC that has been running attack ads on Trump all over Florida for the past couple of weeks? Did you even read the story or the links that were embedded in it? Blah blah blah Trump is trending down in Michigan blah blah blah. Garbage is what it is. How did Trump do the day after this article was printed in Michigan, by the way? Yeah, thought so.

I think the early votes are 20% , not 10%.
It may be made up - who really knows, but I can pretty much guarantee that Trump will not be allowed to get even close to Rubio in Florida or Kasich in Ohio. These are the two GOP firewall states to stop Trump and if they have to make up the result, they will.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Monmouth show a poll of early voters that has Rubio with a substantial lead of 25 points in Florida (with 1 in 5 Floridians having cast early votes).
This is not what we have been hearing and is an amazing stat. Not sure why Trump has been declared favorite - its 48 Rubio, 23 Trump with 20% of the vote in.

Trump is not a happy chap - tweeting today that he is getting word of voter fraud. He has already contacted the police but it will not do any good. With Florida's history, this was always the likely outcome.

www.dailywire.com...

Someone is lying. In Florida, pursuant to regulations of the Federal Election Commission and the state Division of Elections, early votes are not counted until election day, which is next Tuesday. So how can anyone know what the early vote count is ?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

www.dailywire.com...

Someone is lying. In Florida, pursuant to regulations of the Federal Election Commission and the state Division of Elections, early votes are not counted until election day, which is next Tuesday. So how can anyone know what the early vote count is ?

Based on exit polls...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That's hard to believe.

Being a Palm Beach native Donald Trump is a legend in my town.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
That's hard to believe.

Trump has a team led by Roger Stone tracking fraud - he has enough obviously to tweet out he is calling the police to get involved...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hey, hombre, we vote early, can't cut into the tequila time.....

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

www.dailywire.com...

Based on exit polls...

Huh? Exit polls of mail in voters? Do they just hang out at the post office and ask "was that your ballot?" Cmon now.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I, too, smell a troll.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
That's hard to believe.

Trump has a team led by Roger Stone tracking fraud - he has enough obviously to tweet out he is calling the police to get involved...

Roger Stone Secret Spooks? Police must be involved OR ELSE Trump will sue the department (and win by his declaration: a variation of "MAGIC"). Described as an 'it' (elusive) [by another poster] means a moral imperative to chose one or the other and has become an 'anyone but Hillary anyone but Trump". The desperation within both parties is palpable.
edit on 12-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Op I smell something. th einfo you are hearing is bad it seems. Although trump i sgetting a jump on it before tuesday to nip it in th ebud.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

www.dailywire.com...

Based on exit polls...

Huh? Exit polls of mail in voters? Do they just hang out at the post office and ask "was that your ballot?" Cmon now.

I assume they call and ask if the person has voted already and then how they voted.
Seems reasonable.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join