It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Rally Trump Attacker Identified - Featured In BLM / ISIS Video!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
And it gets even crazier...He's a childhood actor, has a IMDb page -
www.imdb.com...

He was on Reno911 LoL!

Rich parents with big time Atlanta political connections, this is Mom-

ATLANTA – Mayor Kasim Reed announced today that Faye DiMassimo will serve as the new General Manager for the $250 million Renew Atlanta infrastructure bond program. In this new role, DiMassimo will oversee the design, construction and completion of more than two hundred transportation and municipal facility projects, including construction of the new Martin Luther King, Jr. Natatorium in the Historic Old Fourth Ward neighborhood. The Renew Atlanta infrastructure bond program was approved by more than eight in ten voters in a special election held on March 17, 2015.

theconservativetreehouse.com... -videos-2015/comment-page-2/

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Signals

Burning flags is protected free speech. This guy seems like a loon though good thing he was caught. I may despise Trump but I wouldn't want to see him hurt.

The Democrat jedi might have disfigured me...but my resolve has never been stronger.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Sorry, but last night, the protestors where the soros brownshirts...

the infamous “Brownshirts.” Mechanically enforcing the will of the Nazi Party, the Brownshirts disrupted meetings of opposing parties, employing force and violence to make their mark and discourage dissent. This is precisely what these thugs did last night, abandoning the law and civil discourse to perversely embrace the tactics of a man and a party they witlessly accuse Trump and the Republican party of embodying.

and Trump does not have brown shirts security...LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I believe that a person's name can say alot about that individual. Dimassimo. Just add the hyphens in the appropriate spaces and one can see that I am correct. The guy is that and more (imo). He will deserve what he gets , and thank you signals for some interesting information here.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Another example of the type of people involved with Bernies Brownshirt Brigade.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Isis supporter huh? With the Oregon standoff one of them displayed themselves as one too prior to the incident involvement.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: matafuchs

No.

Why?

Because the left can't be responsible for the greatest evils in the history of man?

Stalin? MAO? KKK?

Ring any bells?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Why haven't the other Presidential candidates condemned this man's attack; It could've been any one of them.
Since this guy is a Sanders activist...we really need to hear from Bernie on this.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

The left is definitely high up on the scale when it comes to Oppressive Authority.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Or maybe...just MAYBE he's the kind of guy that likes to get attention for doing extreme things?? He wants to be a youtube activist star or some such? That maybe he's not a jihadists assassin, but part of his own one-man show? And that the benefit is to his own histrionic self-aggrandizement?

I'm just saying...it doesn't have to be a conspiracy. He could just be that kind of crazy.

???

- AB

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It's no use trying to inject reason and sanity in to this topic.

The nutters have already begun to go down conspiracy road and there is no turning back.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Be honest... if the shoe was on the other foot in this situation and it was Trump supporters who stormed one of Sanders rallies, the narrative would be completely different and Trump would be boycotted across the board.

But since Bernie and the BLM brownshirts are lefties they get a free pass.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The nutters have already begun to go down conspiracy road and there is no turning back.

ppsssttt... this is a conspiracy site...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

So, they are nutters if they don't align with the MS narrative which is all over mainstream news sites? That's comparative to calling people trolls and shills. If you don't agree with me you're a -insert insult-. Ah, my how this site has fallen. Enjoy your "safe" MS topics. Move along nothing to see here all.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Yes, a conspiracy site that once prided itself on digging down to the facts behind all the superficial BS and providing actual research and even a bit of understanding.

Interest in and awareness of conspiracies doesn't mean that every nonsensical belief of every ignorant poser is somehow valid.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Have you read my personal opinion on this matter?

I've said from the very beginning that this was bad and the protesters were wrong.

a reply to: Teikiatsu

This is not only a conspiracy site. It's amazing how many people use conspiracy to cover for their lack of common sense and logic.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I'm thinking he's like the crazy activist boyfriend played by Philip Seymour Hoffman in "Next Stop Wonderland."
That's what I'm envisioning, anyway...

*shrugs*

Oh. Um. Do we know what shade "brown shirt" we are all supposed to be wearing?? I'm sorry but I didn't get the memo. From what I gather, EVERYONE should be wearing them? Right and left? I have a kind of beige-ish one, but it doesn't seem very fascist. The other one is way too flow-y for that sort of thing. *sigh*

(NOTE to ALL: the above paragraph is for comedy purposes only. Thank you. Um. Is this thing on? *tap tap* Whew. Tough crowd.)

- AB

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Be honest... if the shoe was on the other foot in this situation and it was Trump supporters who stormed one of Sanders rallies, the narrative would be completely different and Trump would be boycotted across the board.

But since Bernie and the BLM brownshirts are lefties they get a free pass.

What happy horse hockey ...

Protesters are just as American and just as able to assemble and speak freely as the Trump supporters are.

Perhaps, unless you're obviously attempting a false equivalancy narrative here, you'll point out the number of times that Sanders has incited his followers to "rough up" those who protest his rallies?

What happened again when a Sanders rally was interrupted? Why, the sweet old man gave them the stage.

BS upon BS here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join