It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump left visibly shaken by Ohio rally scare

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: xuenchen

America was never great. It has always been a work-in-progress. . .

Why can't a work-in-progress also be great?

You are right

Thank you, UKTruth.

No problem

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A work in progress has the potential to be great, but you threaten its potential when you proclaim its 'greatness' prematurely and deny any fault in America That is the issue with America. Our backyards are dirty, but we feel as if we have the cleanest of them all. We then take this false belief and take it upon ourselves to denounce the actions of others nations, when we do not even have our house in order.

And no sir, Donald will not put this house back in order. He is the reason why the house is OUT OF ORDER.

edit on 13-3-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

I must ask.. how is Trump now responsible for the trespasses of an entire nation, or as you say, the reason why the house is out of order? He isn't even president.. but even so, not even a single president is responsible for all the issues in this country. Please clarify this?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

A work in progress has the potential to be great, but you threaten its potential when you proclaim its 'greatness' prematurely and deny any fault in America That is the issue with America. Our backyards are dirty, but we feel as if we have the cleanest of them all. We then take this false belief and take it upon ourselves to denounce the actions of others nations, when we do not even have our house in order.

And no sir, Donald will not put this house back in order. He is the reason why the house is OUT OF ORDER.

I disagree. 'Great' is a subjective term. Anything may be great (even a work in progress)...at any stage of it's development.

Children can be great, even though they are not fully grown adults.
Life can be great, at any stage.
An athlete can achieve greatness, lose it, and make a comeback.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Seriously? Trump is responsible for American historical involvement in denouncing other nations and your 'dirty back yard'???? Does that include or exclude slavery, the transgressions against the native indians, 911, the cold war, AIDS, Pearl Harbour, WWI and II, Vietnam, Iraq, Nicaragua, Korea, Iran, the problems in Palestine, the cicvil war, the JFK assassination and other dark days? Just wondering what he is not responsible for in your mind?

edit on 13/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

The main conversation during this election is 'Money in Politics'. This is Donalds platform. He runs off the fact that he has not taken money from special interests because he supposedly cares about the people. This man has admitted on Live TV more than once, that he has contributed money to people to influence decisions to his benefit, and you are asking me how does he have a part in this house being out of order?

When we talk about Money in Politics, yes donald is one of the many who are responsible for this house being out of order. So tell me, would you allow one of the men involved in burning your house down to help you rebuild it?

I doubt it.

So why would you vote for Donald Trump?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

-sigh-

I never said I was voting for Trump, I don't know why you are assuming this. I have said before in this thread that I am no fan of Trump. Who I am voting for has nothing to do with the question I asked you. In addition to this, what you say is something I mention to all Trump supporters that I know. I don't trust him when he says he is against buying politicians. Never did I say otherwise. Though I place more blame on the dirty politicians, since I view it as their responsibility to say NO - corruption is a terrible thing, and no one is forcing them to take the money, only their own greed. People have free will.

However, you claimed that he is the reason the house is out of order, which is simply untrue. These American issues date back farther then Donald Trump has been alive, he did not dirty our backyard, at least I will not blame him for MY backyard. Only his own, and his backyard does not include that of the entire nation throughout its existence. This type of corruption dates to times before he even existed.
edit on 13-3-2016 by JustAnObservation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That question about burning ones house down was directed toward any Donald supporter reading my reply.
edit on 13-3-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

That question about burning ones house down was directed toward any Donald supporter reading my reply.

Not a Trump supporter however my answer would be yes, why not. If the guy who burned my house down wanted to make up for it and make good then why not? As long as he was qualified.

A better analogy is in the field of hacking. Top hackers are often recruited by intelligence agencies for their skills.

Overall though - the statement that Trump is the reason the house is not in order is a stretch. He contributed to the lobby culture for sure, but he was a tiny fraction of the problem and the lobbying issue is but one in a long list of issues facing the country. The racial and religious division was not created by Trump for example. It's Obama who has elevated that to new heights.
edit on 13/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Alright. Fair enough.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: DAVID64

Maybe the left would not bother with Trump if those of us on the right were taking care of this buffoon ourselves. But no, we sat back and were quiet for too long because we had no idea how off balance he truly is. Because he was a popular candidate in our own party. Call me what you want but as a 45 year Republican, I should have spoken up against this tyrant wannabe sooner. We need to quit blaming the left for the trouble surrounding Trump and take the blame squarely on our own shoulders.

That's what highly educated psychiatrists call "Projection"!

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It can take the form of blame shifting.

Psychological projection

Actually, it is the opposite. He is talking about taking responsibility, rather than passing it off. In reality, it lies mostly with the idiot who did it, but the responsibility for the atmosphere lies mostly with Trump, and, IMO, Republicans who have supported the climate of violence and aggression which he has fostered.

I still can't figure out why Trump hasn't been arrested for inciting violence (not in this instance, but others.) I have a feeling his behavior is going to lead to getting someone killed, though it might be himself. Depending on who's calling the shots if that's the case, it wouldn't surprise me if SS is "slow to react. "

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
PROBABLY REPUBLICAN PARTY letting him know to get out while he can

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The Progressive left is pushing for Anarchy!

I'm pretty sure the Left pushes for a strong government, its the Right who want to peck away agency by agency, service by service until america is an empty husk where the jerk with the most money rules and we all have to drive on dirt roads because nobody wants to pay their taxes. The Right wing end game is far closer to anarchy. In fact, i suspect that 95% of the right wing "militia", for instance, are just common preppers who fantasize about overthrowing government and society so they can use their armed groups to control local populations as they see fit mad max style, they certainly don't have the spine to take on superior forces.

edit on 13-3-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
originally posted by: supremecommander

In particular,

You only think minority Americans speaking in this manner is horrid because you arent feeling threatened by these animals. If you felt so, you would react differently.
That statement couldn't be father from the truth.

We will not be bullied or attacked by white nationalist filth without retribution being delivered. Either there will be peace for all americans, or there will be none. Trump supporters think that this man will pave the way for blacks, hispanics, asians, indians etc to be disenfranchised, harmed, and removed. I hope these same nazis are prepared to put their lives on the line to achieve that!

I'm pretty worried for my family who campaigns rallies for Bernie. Making it into a further crap storm supporting violence for violence is a problem on either side.
edit on 13-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: quotes not working?

edit on 13-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The country is great.

Violent protests are never okay.

A presidential candidate who incites violence at his rallies is never a good thing.

Let's just keep it all in perspective.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen How come the little agitator was not arrested and put in jail for threatening a Presidential Candidate? Goons paid for by the left they only allow free speech they agree with. Im sure Mr T will beef things up now.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychicCroMag
a reply to: xuenchen How come the little agitator was not arrested and put in jail for threatening a Presidential Candidate? Goons paid for by the left they only allow free speech they agree with. Im sure Mr T will beef things up now.

He was.

Trump stage-rusher: 'Donald Trump is a bully'
page: 1

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join