It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump left visibly shaken by Ohio rally scare

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

PUtting his life in danger, every single day huh? With all his security and living in his guarded houses and traveling in his motorcades etc etc

All while promoting violence, racism and bigotry
The man will reap what he sews.

Ive known a lot of courageous men in my life too, my husband being one of them, special forces to be exact, and many many of his friends. THOSE men are courageous, not Drumpf

Drumpf is a bloviating buffoon with a mental problem and egomania

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about - so will leave it there

Why because YOU say so? Taking a line from Drumpf? Just because you say so makes it so?

I think a guy from the UK probably has no idea what hes talking about when it comes to Trump and the facts

No, because when someone resorts to silly names and then assumes a whole nation knows nothing about a subject, I quickly realise that person to be beyond any reasonable conversation, so we'll just agree to disagree.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It's interesting that so far I have only heard one call for Sanders to disavow his supporters who caused chaos last night and also to disavow moveon.org who are hell bent on inciting violence. Yet more hypocrisy.

As for Hillary now trying to associate Trump with the SC church shootings - nothing gets more disgusting than that attempt by Clinton. Utterly despicable.

That's cause that nazi collaborator Soros is the money behind Moveon.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It's interesting that so far I have only heard one call for Sanders to disavow his supporters who caused chaos last night and also to disavow moveon.org who are hell bent on inciting violence. Yet more hypocrisy.

As for Hillary now trying to associate Trump with the SC church shootings - nothing gets more disgusting than that attempt by Clinton. Utterly despicable.

Yep and they have endorsed Sanders. he should be disavowing them, but I won't hold my breath for that, or indeed any criticism of the endorsement.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

PUtting his life in danger, every single day huh? With all his security and living in his guarded houses and traveling in his motorcades etc etc

Ive known a lot of courageous men in my life too, my husband being one of them, special forces to be exact, and many many of his friends. THOSE men are courageous, not Drumpf

Nice example of bigotry.

Nothing says 'fighting' bigotry like being one!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Really telling when he says, "What do I need this for?" This meaning the hassle of running for office. He's playing everyone.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yep and they have endorsed Sanders. he should be disavowing them, but I won't hold my breath for that, or indeed any criticism of the endorsement.

i am not either.

I am waiting for the snip storm around the RNC.

It is going to be nasty.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about - so will leave it there

Why because YOU say so? Taking a line from Drumpf? Just because you say so makes it so?

I think a guy from the UK probably has no idea what hes talking about when it comes to Trump and the facts

No, because when someone resorts to silly names and then assumes a whole nation knows nothing about a subject, I quickly realise that person to be beyond any reasonable conversation, so we'll just agree to disagree.

Uhuh, speak for yourself, Trumpeters are well beyond any reasonable conversation about Trump, its clear because they still support him regardless of every red flag in their face.

Ive often wondered what it would be like to be that gullible, does it hurt?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
?????

Breaking: Trump attacker possibly had a knife and supports ISIS

This is the kind of thing that is very worrisome. I have to wonder if he acted on his own or was recruited. We pretty much know who supports ISIS but aside from that supposed connection there may be those "someones" looking for a suitable, PO'd patsy to fulfill their wishes. Don't forget Bush, Sr. drew his fingers across his throat in a public display.

Gin

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Gee wish I could get a penny every time I see someone using the racist/bigot/provoking violence card without evidence and then refute to ad hominem personal jabs at Trump instead. This whole thing shook the anti-Trumpers more than the opposite. Far-left is the actual fascist group in this whole mess with their violent protests that Soros & Co backs, and that's not the first time for them. Peaceful protests indeed, so full in their rightful mindset that they couldn't even allow an ambulance to pass through, just look that up. Oh and how many Trump supporter has tweeted/facebooked assasination plans for Cruz, Hillary, Sanders or Rubio if they win the election. Who actually behaves like the bad guys here?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: xuenchen
?????

Breaking: Trump attacker possibly had a knife and supports ISIS

This is the kind of thing that is very worrisome. I have to wonder if he acted on his own or was recruited. We pretty much know who supports ISIS but aside from that supposed connection there may be those "someones" looking for a suitable, PO'd patsy to fulfill their wishes. Don't forget Bush, Sr. drew his fingers across his throat in a public display.

It was also planned in advance. If you watch from further back (the live feed video showed more of the crowd at the front looking towards Trump) you can see two 'Trump supporters' coordinate the ripping of Trump signs with the run to the stage by the progressive left thug. There is a possibility, if there really was a knife, that this was an assassination attempt. It would appear that free speech is just not going to be tolerated by the left even if it means murder.
edit on 12/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
Gee wish I could get a penny every time I see someone using the racist/bigot/provoking violence card without evidence and then refute to ad hominem personal jabs at Trump instead. This whole thing shook the anti-Trumpers more than the opposite. Far-left is the actual fascist group in this whole mess with their violent protests that Soros & Co backs, and that's not the first time for them. Peaceful protests indeed, so full in their rightful mindset that they couldn't even allow an ambulance to pass through, just look that up. Oh and how many Trump supporter has tweeted/facebooked assasination plans for Cruz, Hillary, Sanders or Rubio if they win the election. Who actually behaves like the bad guys here?

Very well said - there is a serious evil in the world at it's red in colour.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: eNumbra

Not sure what you're asking. His security was ready for him. Doesn't mean if someone runs up on you from behind like a coward while you're giving a speech you're expected not to flinch.

It's a natural human reaction.

He was shaken; he wasn't ready, as you said his attention was elsewhere. Security was ready and Trump played his usual bluster card to save face after the guy was hauled off.

He has no face to save.

This is simple stuff. He puts his security in place so he can focus on his speech. His hired security being ready is an extent of Trump being ready. It's precautions he took.

Those who seem shaken, those who are in need of saving face? That would be the protesters who feel so threatened by Trump's opinions that they feel the need to shut down his rallies as they're that scared, that shaken, that threatened by freedom of speech.
edit on 12-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Gee wish I could get a penny every time I see someone using the racist/bigot/provoking violence card without evidence and then refute to ad hominem personal jabs at Trump instead.

The national debt would be paid off, and in the black.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

a reply to: eNumbra

Not sure what you're asking. His security was ready for him. Doesn't mean if someone runs up on you from behind like a coward while you're giving a speech you're expected not to flinch.

It's a natural human reaction.

He was shaken; he wasn't ready, as you said his attention was elsewhere. Security was ready and Trump played his usual bluster card to save face after the guy was hauled off.

He has no face to save.

This is simple stuff. He puts his security in place so he can focus on his speech. His hired security being ready is an extent of Trump being ready. It's precautions he took.

Those who seem shaken, those who are in need of saving face? That would be the protesters who feel so threatened by Trump's opinions that they feel the need to shut down his rallies as they're that scared, that shaken, that threatened by freedom of speech.

If I could give you more than one star for this post, I would

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: DAVID64

Maybe the left would not bother with Trump if those of us on the right were taking care of this buffoon ourselves. But no, we sat back and were quiet for too long because we had no idea how off balance he truly is. Because he was a popular candidate in our own party. Call me what you want but as a 45 year Republican, I should have spoken up against this tyrant wannabe sooner. We need to quit blaming the left for the trouble surrounding Trump and take the blame squarely on our own shoulders.

Honestly, you should have all spoken up when us folks from outside of the USA voiced our concern's with the "idea" let alone the hatefest your elections have become thanks to this one guy.

We were told to shut up.. and that he was your future, the way forward.

I can still see that now, more vicious, more self serving. Those that have drunk the juice have no care for anything other than the messiah.. if your *hating* (ie: don't agree) you must be of "x" camp counter protesting the new god...

It's a total brainwash fed by self serving ego, and yes it IS how many an evil man have obtained power positions over the century's. A few months back many voiced concerns we'd be seeing these events if it was allowed to continue... we watched the events of the past few years and noticed he was the spark to your seething underlying problem with yourselves... you really don't stand a chance now... look around the boards.. it's every 2nd topic, and in those threads it's a fan driven beatdown of anything logical/moral...

Logic, Morality, Sence... have no place in this race anymore.. all hail your new god (sadly)

Money, Money, Money.

The world watches... we are not amused... that should really be ringing alarm bells but apparently the world is payed for by the opposition.. must be a bernie/clinton if it's not a trumpet.... yeah, keep telling yourselves that... if that's what helps them sleep at night.. or do they really believe that... either way it's a scary situation when good and moral objections are drowned out (on ATS even.. geesh) by the sound of trumpet trolls.. using your right to free speech against you.

I expect one liners to follow "it's our choice, but out" | "why you hating?" | "must be a *x* supporter"
and that highlights the problem.. is that how America will conduct itself under his rule??
That wont last long..

Maybe that's the end game, to have you all kill one another via your own deep seeded problems.. whosoever left that agrees with your overlord gets to climb the power pole and scream his name to the world..

What The F have you become America?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

He has no face to save.

Do you understand what "saving face" means? That's what he did. If he were to appear scared by the attack his image as the no-nonsense, tough, "big handed" candidate would be damaged; so he stated, "I was ready for him" like he was 100% prepared to throw-down... which, like so much else that comes out of his mouth, is bluster.

Come on, are you really doing this? Are you really going to treat Trump like some implacable demi-god.
edit on 3/12/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: DAVID64

Maybe the left would not bother with Trump if those of us on the right were taking care of this buffoon ourselves. But no, we sat back and were quiet for too long because we had no idea how off balance he truly is. Because he was a popular candidate in our own party. Call me what you want but as a 45 year Republican, I should have spoken up against this tyrant wannabe sooner. We need to quit blaming the left for the trouble surrounding Trump and take the blame squarely on our own shoulders.

Honestly, you should have all spoken up when us folks from outside of the USA voiced our concern's with the "idea" let alone the hatefest your elections have become thanks to this one guy.

We were told to shut up.. and that he was your future, the way forward.

I can still see that now, more vicious, more self serving. Those that have drunk the juice have no care for anything other than the messiah.. if your *hating* (ie: don't agree) you must be of "x" camp counter protesting the new god...

It's a total brainwash fed by self serving ego, and yes it IS how many an evil man have obtained power positions over the century's. A few months back many voiced concerns we'd be seeing these events if it was allowed to continue... we watched the events of the past few years and noticed he was the spark to your seething underlying problem with yourselves... you really don't stand a chance now... look around the boards.. it's every 2nd topic, and in those threads it's a fan driven beatdown of anything logical/moral...

Logic, Morality, Sence... have no place in this race anymore.. all hail your new god (sadly)

Money, Money, Money.

The world watches... we are not amused... that should really be ringing alarm bells but apparently the world is payed for by the opposition.. must be a bernie/clinton if it's not a trumpet.... yeah, keep telling yourselves that... if that's what helps them sleep at night.. or do they really believe that... either way it's a scary situation when good and moral objections are drowned out (on ATS even.. geesh) by the sound of trumpet trolls.. using your right to free speech against you.

I expect one liners to follow "it's our choice, but out" | "why you hating?" | "must be a *x* supporter"
and that highlights the problem.. is that how America will conduct itself under his rule??
That wont last long..

Maybe that's the end game, to have you all kill one another via your own deep seeded problems.. whosoever left that agrees with your overlord gets to climb the power pole and scream his name to the world..

What The F have you become America?

I genuinely have no idea where you are coming from. There is absolutely no excuse for the organised disruption and now terrorism today perpetrated by leftist organisations. You do realise that leading TV personalities have openly said they want to kill Trump. There has been $40m of attack ads demonising the guy in the last week alone? How you can blame Trump for the organised actions of what are effectively terrorists is totally baffling.

What you are seeing is a reaction from the left at the fear of losing control of political agenda. Blaming someone for calling out the problems with society is not the answer.

Do Mexico send drug dealers, rapists and murders into the US? yes they do and they have an easy time crossing the border. It was a recognised problem long before Trump said it and the wall was planned in 2006 but there was no money available to build it.

Do Muslims hate the west ? a very high percentage of them do (by the way many have cause to after the illegal US led Western wars that have killed hundreds of thousand of innocent people). Without even trying to decide who is right and wrong, let's recognise there is a bigger problem than a small group of terrorists.

Is it sensible to stop muslims entering the US (or any country for that matter) until the terrorists and haters can be screened out - without a doubt

They are about the three most provocative things he has said and they are all true.

His manner is certainly abrasive and he says some things that are rude in my view, but on the flip side he has had several character testimonies from people that have both recently met him and have known him for a long time. He is said to be an honest and generous man.

I can't see anything that should have led to people calling for his death - except as I said, fear of losing power.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
When you preach hatred, what you project out will find its way back to you.

You racist trump supporters should take heed. Minorities will only tolerate your ignorance for so long.

Keep pushing your hatred agenda. See what happens.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

There is no hatred coming from trump, he wants a secure border for economic and security reasons, and wants to keep Muslim refugees out to prevent setting up sleeper cells of terrorists. Neither of those has anything at all to do with racism.

He in my opinion does go to far in saying most Muslims hate Americans, but there is a significant minority that do. Western culture and fundamental Islam does not mix. It is being proven in Europe right now.

The ones preaching hate are black lives matter, they are the ones hung up on race, and the ones determined to be victims, and see racism where it does not exist.

As for this crap about how the world knows Donald trump is a danger, there is absolutely no evidence of that at all. if anything he wants less to do with American interventionism than any president in a very long time.

Leftists may very well hate him and riot if he becomes president, but that is inevitable anyway most likely because America is already very divided.

He is not afraid to admit there are problems and to try and address them whereas most politicians choose to ignore problems as long as they can. That does not make the problems go away it only makes them grow larger.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

He has no face to save.

Do you understand what "saving face" means? That's what he did. If he were to appear scared by the attack his image as the no-nonsense, tough, "big handed" candidate would be damaged; so he stated, "I was ready for him" like he was 100% prepared to throw-down... which, like so much else that comes out of his mouth, is bluster.

Come on, are you really doing this? Are you really going to treat Trump like some implacable demi-god.

I suspect he had a huge adrenaline rush at that moment - which is a natural human reaction to fear.
Under these circumstances it is perfectly natural to say something like he did. It was almost certainly to calm himself down by making light of it.

The bravest men in the world, special forces soldiers for instance, have fear. They are trained to handle it. The rest of us react to sudden danger with a start and loss of focus for a split second. As I said , totally natural and zero indication of bravery or cowardice.

The fact he went on after does say a lot about him. At that point he must have suspected that there had just been an organised attempt on his life, but still completed his speech, surrounded by 20,000 strangers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join