It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump left visibly shaken by Ohio rally scare

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Trump's statement is a challenge:

Trump picks fight with 'Black Lives Matter' protesters as he slams 'disgrace' Democrat Bernie Sanders for giving up his microphone to race activists

Donald Trump hammered Sen. Bernie Sanders for letting a pair of Black Lives Matter protesters, who seized the stage, speak at Seattle event Trump hinted that he'd be ready to physically defend his mic 'I don’t know if I'll do the fighting myself, or if other people will... but believe me, that’s not gonna happen to Trump' he said. That will never happen with me,' Trump said.

source

Interesting isn't it?

then there is this:

Trump picks fight with 'Black Lives Matter' protesters as he slams 'disgrace' Democrat Bernie Sanders for giving up his microphone to race activists

Donald Trump hammered Sen. Bernie Sanders for letting a pair of Black Lives Matter protesters, who seized the stage, speak at Seattle event

Trump hinted that he'd be ready to physically defend his mic

'I don’t know if I'll do the fighting myself, or if other people will... but believe me, that’s not gonna happen to Trump' he said

Sanders, a Democratic presidential contender, responded to Saturday's fracas by hiring an African-American press secretary

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ne-race-activists.html#ixzz42j0HJ5ch

Ouch! But Trump asked for it!

edit on 12-3-2016 by AlaskanDad because: close ex

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It's horrible that protesters are getting out of hand. It's awful. And I'm sure the trump supporters agree that this kind of violence has no justification. I just wish they agreed in the other thread about the Trump supporter who sucker punched a protester and then said he might have to kill him.

The ONLY violence they oppose is the violence against their own.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I saw this on another site. They were comparing this to Trump rallies, and I think it fits perfectly.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That's what highly educated psychiatrists call "Projection"!

And they are right.

ALL of the crap being thrown at Trump is just that.

Left wingers projecting their own short comings on to the right.

There is simply NO excuse for what happened in Chicago.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah I just watched that, I suppose he can get a Trump mobile/bubble?

He did look very shaken, I laughed at a comment on yt saying Trump was so alpha he had to be held back.

Shaken? Not really. His reaction was a natural reaction to a punk running up on him from behind when his attention was obviously given to his speech and the crowd in front of him.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
His reaction was a natural reaction to a punk running up on him from behind when his attention was obviously given to his speech and the crowd in front of him.

Really? Trump claimed he was ready for him. I see no reason to doubt that claim. Do you think he could have been lying?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Do we know he had a knife, for certain?
edit on 12-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
Trump's a p*ssy. A loud-mouth who says wants to "punch" protesters but when it comes to it -- he pisses his pants.

You could literally see fear on his face.

I have seen many courageous men in my life and Trump is right up there near the top. Say what you like about him but he is going against the established order and talking about things that very powerful men would rather he did not. He is putting his life in danger every day right now and not backing down. If you call that cowardice then you have a warped view of what courage actually is.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's interesting that so far I have only heard one call for Sanders to disavow his supporters who caused chaos last night and also to disavow moveon.org who are hell bent on inciting violence. Yet more hypocrisy.

As for Hillary now trying to associate Trump with the SC church shootings - nothing gets more disgusting than that attempt by Clinton. Utterly despicable.
edit on 12/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Not sure what you're asking. His security was ready for him. Doesn't mean if someone runs up on you from behind like a coward while you're giving a speech you're expected not to flinch.

It's a natural human reaction.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
?????

Breaking: Trump attacker possibly had a knife and supports ISIS

Looks like he was a Bernie supporter too.

Ohio Trump Attacker Connected to ISIS The man arrested for charging the stage at a Trump rally in Ohio, Tommy DiMassimo, was charged with disorderly conduct and inducing panic. Both are misdemeanors. However it has since been discovered that the self described activist has made videos for ISIS: By his own admissions DiMassimo is self-identified as an activist with Black Lives Matter, and various left-wing social justice groups. In addition he’s a Bernie Sanders supporter. However, shocking new video has now surfaced of Tommy DiMassimo also participating in ISIS propaganda videos, and possibly being a part of their anti-U.S. agenda. This video was uploaded in May 2015. You can see DiMassimo is the principal subject within the video which begins with him dragging a flag and talking to the camera operator. (see video) An update to the story confirms his support for Bernie Sanders from his Twitter account.

www.norcalblogs.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
Trump's a p*ssy. A loud-mouth who says wants to "punch" protesters but when it comes to it -- he pisses his pants.

You could literally see fear on his face.

I have seen many courageous men in my life and Trump is right up there near the top. Say what you like about him but he is going against the established order and talking about things that very powerful men would rather he did not. He is putting his life in danger every day right now and not backing down. If you call that cowardice then you have a warped view of what courage actually is.

Bravo.

Extremely courageous. The threat of assassination is increasing by the day but he's not backing down. Whether one likes him or not, no one has stood up to the establishment like this in most of our lifetimes.

Many thought Ron Paul was courageous. What he did pales in comparison to this.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

PUtting his life in danger, every single day huh? With all his security and living in his guarded houses and traveling in his motorcades etc etc

All while promoting violence, racism and bigotry
The man will reap what he sews.

Ive known a lot of courageous men in my life too, my husband being one of them, special forces to be exact, and many many of his friends. THOSE men are courageous, not Drumpf

Drumpf is a bloviating buffoon with a mental problem and egomania

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

PUtting his life in danger, every single day huh? With all his security and living in his guarded houses and traveling in his motorcades etc etc

Ive known a lot of courageous men in my life too, my husband being one of them, special forces to be exact, and many many of his friends. THOSE men are courageous, not Drumpf

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about - so will leave it there

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: eNumbra

Not sure what you're asking. His security was ready for him. Doesn't mean if someone runs up on you from behind like a coward while you're giving a speech you're expected not to flinch.

It's a natural human reaction.

He was shaken; he wasn't ready, as you said his attention was elsewhere. Security was ready and Trump played his usual bluster card to save face after the guy was hauled off.

He was scared, he's human. It's okay to admit it, you don't have to help Trump play it off like a tough guy.

Many thought Ron Paul was courageous. What he did pales in comparison to this.

Welp; color me done. This is just offensive.
edit on 3/12/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
More on the Trump attacker; ISIS, BLM & Bernie Supporter
theconservativetreehouse.com... os-2015/

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
More on the Trump attacker; ISIS, BLM & Bernie Supporter
theconservativetreehouse.com... os-2015/

No surprise he is a progressive left thug. They have, as always, resorted to violence and intimidation to get their own way. It's their playbook. When the smearing and false associations don't work it always turns nasty with the left.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: CrazyWater

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about - so will leave it there

Why because YOU say so? Taking a line from Drumpf? Just because you say so makes it so?

I think a guy from the UK probably has no idea what hes talking about when it comes to Trump and the facts

Im sorry youre such a Trump cheerleader that your feelings get hurt when anyone challenges the image of your Fuhrer
edit on 12-3-2016 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

originally posted by: intrptr

Before running for office he probably never came that close to the public. Residing in top floor penthouses, flying by jet helo and planes everywhere. Hey Trump, when was the last time you shopped in a grocery store or rode the subway?

Probably about the same time the other candidates and the rest of the political "elite" have. What's your point?

The "elites" are removed from ordinary society. They are scared to death of them (case in point). You just look at how they are surrounded by layer upon layer of security.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join