It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump left visibly shaken by Ohio rally scare

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64 has Bernie been inciting his supporters to violence offering to pay any costs incurred?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: seeker1963

I realize that was the title of the video and not your words.

Yeah, it's just another polarizing sensationalist title to further the division.

Regardless of who you stand for in all this, a war is coming and it's going to be an ugly one.

I wasn't attacking the OP, it was the title of the video.

I am so tired of people willing to sell their soul to protect their "ID" and lie for their cause it is disgusting! I don't care what party/religion/race!

Like I said, it was the title in the video the OP provided and the OP never insinuated a gun was in play, but as a person who watched it live, I was like "GUN? What GUN?".

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: xuenchen

Before running for office he probably never came that close to the public. Residing in top floor penthouses, flying by jet helo and planes everywhere. Hey Trump, when was the last time you shopped in a grocery store or rode the subway?

Probably about the same time the other candidates and the rest of the political "elite" have. What's your point?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I wasn't attacking the OP, it was the title of the video.

I am so tired of people willing to sell their soul to protect their "ID" and lie for their cause it is disgusting! I don't care what party/religion/race!

Like I said, it was the title in the video the OP provided and the OP never insinuated a gun was in play, but as a person who watched it live, I was like "GUN? What GUN?".

I know what you meant, I was backing up the fact that there was no gun and Trump wasn't in any real danger.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Those shouting people look don't like demonstrators, more like a bunch of people who believe their opinion is the only opinion and that's it.

No wonder if you're being taught that 1+1=3 and still get a sticker because your feelings shouldn't be hurt.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Danowski because: typo

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This election cycle is getting out of hand, good thing we have trump fans making stuff up as it goes, its the lefties, the commies the thugs, bernie fans.

The left is so scared lol.

So much delusion in such a short time span, at this point i really hope he wins, man the excuses from you guys will be gold baby, gold.

Oh and thanks for the laughs, ats is turning into faux news.
edit on 12-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
some action at a Trump rally in Cleveland right now....

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Cleveland, OH (3-12-16)

some people "ejected"

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Could have been? Might have been a groupie, wanting to touch their favorite new rockstar /messiah?

It's a story as old as forever already.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Inciting?

I guess if you consider preventing or defending against a felony assault "inciting".

Trump was specifically asking for assistance in dealing with people throwing projectiles like tomatoes or worse.

It is perfctly legal to use physical force against someone commiting felony assault against a presidential candidate but it always a good idea to hire a good lawyer, which Trump graciously offered to pay for i f necessary.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't get it. What was Donald talking about when this pos attacked?

He was talking about jobs leaving our states and going overseas.

He was discussing plants closing and how he wants to create an environment where companies want to stay rather than go.

He was talking about jobs coming home.

He was talking about securing our borders with a wall (makes sense to me, because with this president we have had hundreds of thousands of illegal people swarm into our country and overload the system and he has tied the hands of law enforcement).

These activist sh*t stirrers are there to push the rhetoric of the left and/or the establishment Republicans that Donald is divisive, when the American people know it is just the opposite. He wants to implement common sense solutions to Big politically sensitive problems.

Look for more of this. The detractors are trying to play the people like a fiddle and we're not buying it anymore....well, some are.

edit on 12-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I forgot to add, the gop and the right wings news is in overdrive to dirty trump any chance they get, and you guys blame the democrats for every slight that happens against trump, you can't make this up people.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I forgot to add, the gop and the right wings news is in overdrive to dirty trump any chance they get, and you guys blame the democrats for every slight that happens against trump, you can't make this up people.

Yea we can!

Can you prove it was a right wing organization that disrupted the peaceful assembly last night?

So far the evidence points to moveon.org , Black Lives Matter, and Bernie Sanders supporters!

I would love to see some evidence of some right wing organizations pissing on the 1st amendment. Of course Rubio and Cruz already shown how much they believe in the 1st by blaming Trump for last nights fiasco?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yea we can!

Can you prove it was a right wing organization that disrupted the peaceful assembly last night?

So far the evidence points to moveon.org , Black Lives Matter, and Bernie Sanders supporters!

I would love to see some evidence of some right wing organizations pissing on the 1st amendment. Of course Rubio and Cruz already shown how much they believe in the 1st by blaming Trump for last nights fiasco?

That's twice you asked me this question, when i never talked about the chicago protest, follow the ball bud not the player.

The right is imploding, and you guys still blame the democrats, keep it up you prove me right every time you post.

Delusional at best bud, good luck with that.
edit on 12-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

IT'S PAYBACK TIME!!!!

The secret service definitely reacted fast...I am surprised that someone had the nerve to grab at Trump's leg? Who wouldn't tho?

Look at the way the crowd cheered. You can't buy that type of hype.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What gives these people the right to physically grab anyone on the podium making a speech?
What gives them the right to throw things at the man on a podium?

Will Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton even speak out against that?
Do they think it would be okay if someone grabbed them while they were making a speech?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Not only are the leftist hooligans only making Trump more popular, they're contributing to ISIS propaganda. Bravo.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
People trying to hurt the guy. This is crazy.

People threatening to hurt people if they vote a certain way is textbook terrorism.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yea we can!

That's twice you asked me this question, when i never talked about the chicago protest, follow the ball bud not the player.

The right is imploding, and you guys still blame the democrats, keep it up you prove me right every time you post.

Delusional at best bud, good luck with that.

Why did you copy my first post to you and not the last post to you where I agreed that Republican party was imploding?

Bit disingenuous and dishonest don't you think?

EDIT AND apology!

You and I are going at it on two different OP's!

Here is my reply to you in the other thread!

You are accusing me of deflecting yet you can't prove what you insinuated?

I'll entertain you and agree with you! YES! The Republicans are snipping bricks and as MITT ROMNEY proved by his embarrassing comeback they are ready to implode! Good riddance!

You are speaking to someone who could give a rats ass about a party! I gave you a clue by what I said about Rubio and Cruz?

I will ask you again, show me any evidence you have of the Republicans, being responsible for the destruction of freedom of speech that we saw happen last night in Chicago?

Anyhow, I will apologize when I am proven wrong, or when I prove myself and my statements wrong! So there ya go! I am DONE!

PEACE OUT ATS!

edit on 12-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

What are you talking about, Glen Beck has been calling Trump Hitler.

The National Review, a right wing magazine had 22 conservative writers denounce Trump

It's just that many conservatives in the GOP are attracted to Trump's implicit violence

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Trump's statement is a challenge:

Trump picks fight with 'Black Lives Matter' protesters as he slams 'disgrace' Democrat Bernie Sanders for giving up his microphone to race activists

Donald Trump hammered Sen. Bernie Sanders for letting a pair of Black Lives Matter protesters, who seized the stage, speak at Seattle event Trump hinted that he'd be ready to physically defend his mic 'I don’t know if I'll do the fighting myself, or if other people will... but believe me, that’s not gonna happen to Trump' he said. That will never happen with me,' Trump said.

source

Interesting isn't it?

then there is this:

Trump picks fight with 'Black Lives Matter' protesters as he slams 'disgrace' Democrat Bernie Sanders for giving up his microphone to race activists

Donald Trump hammered Sen. Bernie Sanders for letting a pair of Black Lives Matter protesters, who seized the stage, speak at Seattle event

Trump hinted that he'd be ready to physically defend his mic

'I don’t know if I'll do the fighting myself, or if other people will... but believe me, that’s not gonna happen to Trump' he said

Sanders, a Democratic presidential contender, responded to Saturday's fracas by hiring an African-American press secretary

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ne-race-activists.html#ixzz42j0HJ5ch
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ouch! But Trump asked for it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join