It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump attacked on stage in Dayton, Ohio

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
You reap what you sow.Trump now looks like he doesn't know what to do.Like I said in another thread this is the beginning of the end for him.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: RadioRobert

No, that's the genius of something like this -- there would be no proof unless some emails or text messages were found coming from Trump's campaign or someone else who supports Trump.

This entire thing reeks of a psyop. Something that you'd see in a movie or TV...an industry "The Donald" knows all to well...

OK, I see the angle you are describing. Keep in mind that everyone is doing these types of things. For example the Rubio media manipulation. Has his people leak that they want him to drop out, then tells CNN its false info. Cruz did somthing similar with Carson. They are pulling out all the tricks this season.

You have to fight fire with fire. Trump knows what he is doing.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
You reap what you sow.Trump now looks like he doesn't know what to do.Like I said in another thread this is the beginning of the end for him.

I highly doubt that.

If anything this will boost his polls by 5 points.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Trump was definitely effected by that Ohio incident. At his rally in KC, he literally repeated the Ohio incident 4 times. It got so awkward, the crowd stopped cheering after a while. He also spent 30 minutes of his rally ejecting every single protester.
Then he read some random poem.

It stopped being funny after a while. That man is going to self-destruct before the general election.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If you can't handle free speech, you don't deserve to be president...in fact, you don't even deserve to be an American.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I absolutely do not think he "deserves" it, for what it's worth.

Opposing someone politically or disagreeing with them - even vehemently - ideologically is one thing. Threatening or committing violence or inciting chaos are something else, and not at all acceptable to me. I'm a pacifist because I believe that in order for civil disobedience and protest to have the moral authority they purport to, they must be carried out peaceably and tolerantly. Otherwise it's not a protest - it's just a mob. And all it's doing is revealing itself to be violent and no more preferable to what it opposes or resists.

Just as I disagree with Trump's statement that terrorists "deserve" torture, I wholeheartedly disagree with any justification of violence against anyone during what needs, imho, to be a strictly peaceful form of expression.

I understand people's frustration and fear, but this sort of behavior is not going to affect the change they seek. Or, if it somehow does, it won't have the ethical legs to stand on that would make it a valid achievement to my thinking.

Peace.
edit on 3/13/2016 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

edit on 3/13/2016 by AceWombat04 because: Added sentence.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Swills

You my friend are a front runner for the Playa hater of the year...hate hate hate...you sound like that Chappelle skit man. What has been ridiculous? His wins? His poll numbers? His support from minorities including endorsements from very successful minorities?

Try to make this about race all you want. There are 4 things people refer too...

The wall - This was already passed and is half built. Not his idea. He wants to complete it. This is not racist
Islam - Again, he wants to pause immigration, which lots of other people have called for and restructure ICE which many other candidates speak of? He is the only racist?
Immigrants - What part of illegal immigrant do people not understand. I am sorry but you are not here legally. Come back in through Trumps door in his wall.
Protesters - He does not like them. He is not inviting them. He is telling them that if you come it is at your own risk.

So why the protests? He wants free trade, lower taxes as well as restructure waste in the government. What is wrong with that?

Respectfully my friend, I quote a 1 Sheldon Cooper.
"Did you take a marijuana?"

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I think we should watch for more violence at political rallies, because that could signify a future of violence between political parties at more than just rallies.
edit on 13pmSun, 13 Mar 2016 22:04:07 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Its becoming obvious how scared the system is of Trump. He isnt taking money from the corporations that want to run the country from behind the curtain, the same companies that own the media. The smear campaign they are putting forward, calling him hitler, saying he is racist, a bully, are the true problems we face. I didnt see them making this big of a deal when the black panthers were intimidating voters. They want to destroy us and take our rights away. They are doing this to Trump to discredit him, and fortunately, its backfiring. People are waking up. Trump is the best candidate amongst Hollary and Bernie, and they are scared.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: matafuchs

I am sure most of you would say he deserves it but that is ridiculous. This is pressure for him to quit the race and it will not work.

I will say Trump creates an atmosphere.

He is a bully. He begets bully's from all sides.

So, yes --- I say he is responsible for the atmosphere he creates.

LOL you do realize that's the EXACT same thing as saying a woman who dresses provocatively and is raped, CREATES the ATMOSPHERE that leads to the rape, RIGHT?

I have to laugh at the fools who don't even realize what they are saying...

Jaden

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No, the POINT of freedom of speech is to be FREE WITHOUT RECOURSE to SPEAK FREELY when it's NOT PC to do so, not only when it is... jesus, I swear people just don't #ing get it. If you're being PC, there's no need for the first amendment.

The first amendment is there to allow people to NOT be PC...

Jaden

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

LOL... that's just wishful thinking on your part...The establishment rhetoric will only bolster Trump...

Jaden

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Facts are, that guy rushing the stage was trying to kill him, and was a Bernie supporter....

So basically, Trump's kind of on the money with his blame....

www.dangerandplay.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So, anymore protests? Where is all of this violence that Donald Trump is creating? Are people being beaten in the streets? Seems to me they are running out of things to throw at him...

I still say the LGBT lobby is next on the agenda to attack him with....

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: panaque

But the real question for our time is Would Trump became as popular if CNN hadn't went on 24/7 cycle to discredit Trump from the moment he announced his candidacy last year?

Had they instead just announced his announcement, snickered and left it at that and never mentioned him again, would he gained the support he has now?

I would guess that he would not.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Just another shining example of the left being tolerant of other people's views and allowing others the freedom to express their 1st Amendment rights.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

True, they kind of played right into it....and I'm guessing he knew they would.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

CNN has always been a huckster since faking the news in the Gulf War.

I don't like Trump but I hate CNN/Fox just the same, although there is a special place for MSNBC.

CNN would have 2-3 Trump headlines daily.

Trump farted! Old Lady Smelled it! Read All About it, Did we mention he is Hitler with bad hair?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join