It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump attacked on stage in Dayton, Ohio

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
a reply to: matafuchs

Trump's reaction wasn't bad! He faced the threat immediately, ducking his head at the same time, scanned the scene, and then went straight into an attack stance. That says a lot.

soulwaxer

It's payback time!!!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
To echo the comments of many Trump supporters in recent threads about attacks on protesters:

Must have been a plant!

Clearly Trump hired somebody to tug on his leg to give the appearance that he's in danger to his supporters!

(see how that works)

In all seriousness, nobody should be attacking anyone at any political rallies and we should universally denounce such behavior regardless of the perpetrator. Unfortunately, Donald Trump, a man who claims to be a leader who can unite the country, has not only failed to deescalate the situation, he's the loudest voice driving the escalation.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

They were inside the arena...arm in arm..jumping up and down chanting Bernie Bernie...I am saying for solidarity he should come out...as well as the POTUS. Call for civility.

This country is built on free speech and opinion. With all of you agreeing with the protesters you are stopping the right to assemble of ALL of those who were there to see Trump.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

These same groups protest Hillary and Bernie. They just get more media attention with trump...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I can imagine the horror at the thought if Bernie was attacked on stage.

Blame would immediately fall on Trump supporters, people would be crying for more laws to protect great people like Comrade Sanders.

Rights would be suspended.

But Trump?

meh.

People, people who talk freedoms, people who talk about liberty, these people are probably are hoping for his death.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

What do you mean shot?

He was shot at?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

No one deserves to die over this, even though some poster I suspect secretly wish it.

No, I don't think any posters do, but several Trump backers have said so to the media about protesters.

The recent 'old man who sucker punched' said that next time the protester should be killed.

Another trump backer said a protester should be set on fire. source

Odd, I only see this type of speech coming from Trump supporters.

I guess you only watch MSM, I guess you are one of these "low information voters" Rush is always talking about.

Nice link to that liberal rag btw.

Your post is definitely off topic, if not insulting.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

These same groups protest Hillary and Bernie. They just get more media attention with trump...

No one gets more media attention than Trump.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

They were inside the arena...arm in arm..jumping up and down chanting Bernie Bernie...I am saying for solidarity he should come out...as well as the POTUS. Call for civility.

This country is built on free speech and opinion. With all of you agreeing with the protesters you are stopping the right to assemble of ALL of those who were there to see Trump.

I watched both videos, I don;t see that. Is it one of these people I cannot see that touched Trump's leg?
edit on 12-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here's the creep behind it. Big surprise, liberal progressive flag burning professional protestor-

www.illwriteit.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

These SCUM have had 8 years of government hand outs and free rides, of course they are going into panic mode, the ride is about to be over!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
We heading this way for future events?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Here's the creep behind it. Big surprise, liberal progressive flag burning professional protestor-

www.illwriteit.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

These SCUM have had 8 years of government hand outs and free rides, of course they are going into panic mode, the ride is about to be over!

You talk about 'these' as in multiple. Who are these people? And this man is a professional protester since you found him protesting twice?

What do you mean by 8 years?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Looks like leadership and a large part of the citizens want the same old political system to continue. No change unless it's the non change that was delivered by the current administration.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What do you mean by 8 years?

It's a reference to Obama mixed in with the obligatory lip-service to the Right Wing mantra about welfare and hand-outs.

Just the same ole propaganda talking points.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
some action at a Trump rally in Cleveland right now....

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Rally in Cleveland, OH (3-12-16)

some people "ejected"

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If you go to a peaceful assembly and try to disrupt it (particularly with violence), you're a jerk. It doesn't matter what side of the aisle you represent. Democrat, Republican, Independent, or Greenparty, I would hope we all could behave better than to be jerks in the name of free speech.

If people disrupted a Bernie rally by physically making contact with the Bernmeister and shouting "Trump, Trump, Trump" or "Cruz, Cruz, Cruz", I don't think people would be blaming Bernie for reaping what he sows. We would blame the jerks.

We don't have to agree on things to be civil. People, don't be jerks.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
All Trump huh? You see, this started in 08..with Obama...when he said "bring a gun to a knife fight"?

That’s exactly what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said at a Philadelphia fundraiser Friday night. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

Sen. Barack Obama talks at a town hall meeting at Radnor Middle School in Wayne, Pa., Saturday, June 14. (AP)
The comment drew some laughs and applause. But it also struck a chord with his Republican rival. John McCain’s campaign immediately accused the Democratic candidate of playing the politics of fear. They also mentioned that Obama said he would use a gun that would be illegal under Obama’s plans to cut down on illegal firearms.

“Barack Obama’s call for ‘new politics’ is officially over. In just 24 hours, Barack Obama attacked one of America’s pioneering women CEOs, rejected a series of joint bipartisan town halls, and said that if there’s a political knife fight, he’d bring a gun,” McCain campaign spokesman Tucker Bounds said in a statement.

He started the violence against whites...
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-12T13:29:26-06:000126 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

In other news, Trumps hair wig was snatched from his head.

The wig is now being held for ransom.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I am sure most of you would say he deserves it but that is ridiculous. This is pressure for him to quit the race and it will not work.

I will say Trump creates an atmosphere.

He is a bully. He begets bully's from all sides.

So, yes --- I say he is responsible for the atmosphere he creates.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

No one gets more media attention than Trump.

In the words of Trump: "True" *with the finger pointed up (like he does on debate stage)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join