It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump attacked on stage in Dayton, Ohio

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So, here we go....seems he was close enough to grab his leg. That is close enough for a tight grouping too....

www.whio.com...

I am sure most of you would say he deserves it but that is ridiculous. This is pressure for him to quit the race and it will not work.

I like what he said earlier in the rally also. Stating that at least Bernies supporters are active for their candidate.

www.nbcnews.com...

Bernie Sanders should although be condemning his supporters for this action. There was a call to Trump supporters to be nice? They are not stopping Bernie Rallies....
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-12T12:05:19-06:001219 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There's gonna be hell toupee for this haha

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What has been ridiculous is his entire campaign, his rally's included. These past few rally's of his have been a product of the seeds he has sown.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+40 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You my friend are a front runner for the Playa hater of the year...hate hate hate...you sound like that Chappelle skit man. What has been ridiculous? His wins? His poll numbers? His support from minorities including endorsements from very successful minorities?

Try to make this about race all you want. There are 4 things people refer too...

The wall - This was already passed and is half built. Not his idea. He wants to complete it. This is not racist
Islam - Again, he wants to pause immigration, which lots of other people have called for and restructure ICE which many other candidates speak of? He is the only racist?
Immigrants - What part of illegal immigrant do people not understand. I am sorry but you are not here legally. Come back in through Trumps door in his wall.
Protesters - He does not like them. He is not inviting them. He is telling them that if you come it is at your own risk.

So why the protests? He wants free trade, lower taxes as well as restructure waste in the government. What is wrong with that?

edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-12T12:10:41-06:001241 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Donald's leg was touched?

*gasp* Those savages!

This is ridiculous? Hmm, is this not the very same - albeit quite minor - action that many Trump supporters are casting off onto others?

So, basically - if Trump and his supporters do it, it's okay. But if it happens to Trump and his supporters, it's not okay.

In this case - Trump and his supporters vehemently remove "protesters," and it is supported. The moment a Trump event is protested, and cancelled, I hear the echo chamber of whines that "it's stifling free speech!"

Oh, get on with it.

Donald Trump needs a safe space, as well as his supporters.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't know what to say, very afraid something bad is going to come of this, especially when you have TPTB behind a lot of these protesters.

Like him or not I am really afraid for Trump.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

All I can think of is RFK...but if he was shot this country would turn upside down. You think the crazies are out now. There are those that support candidates that stay home and stew and simply vote. Take away their dream and you have a big problem...
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-12T12:11:59-06:001259 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Trump opened up the Pandora’s Box.

He opened up hell and it’s coming forth

Like John Kasich said in a speech today

You reap what you sow

edit on 12-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I wish for all the bad things in this world happen to you and only you. Hate! Hate! Hate!

Damn I miss that show!!!!!!!

Yes, I am a Trump hater and that's because he polarizes people and he does this on purpose. If I have to explain to you why it's been so ridiculous then either you are blind or embrace ignorance.

How anyone can support this clown, actual clown, is beyond me. What a sad state of affairs politics is in, and that's really saying a lot!

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Trump's reaction wasn't bad! He faced the threat immediately, ducking his head at the same time, scanned the scene, and then went straight into an attack stance. That says a lot.

soulwaxer

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So, here we go....seems he was close enough to grab his leg. That is close enough for a tight grouping too....

www.whio.com...

Bernie Sanders should although be condemning his supporters for this action. There was a call to Trump supporters to be nice? They are not stopping Bernie Rallies....

Besides Trump saying that some were Sanders supporters, where do you get this from?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

No one deserves to die over this, even though some poster I suspect secretly wish it.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

No one deserves to die over this, even though some poster I suspect secretly wish it.

No, I don't think any posters do, but several Trump backers have said so to the media about protesters.

The recent 'old man who sucker punched' said that next time the protester should be killed.

Another trump backer said a protester should be set on fire. source

Odd, I only see this type of speech coming from Trump supporters.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

No, I don't think any posters do, but several Trump backers have said so to the media about protesters.

The recent 'old man who sucker punched' said that next time the protester should be killed.

Just the other day, a woman was "attacked," at a Trump rally.

Many posters defended Trump and his supporters, many even going as far to nitpick "she only had a few bruises," as if it was acceptable and as if it were the woman's fault for being "attacked."

Amazingly yet not surprisingly, whenever the tables are turned and Donald is "attacked," the "attackers," are vilified.

I just don't understand it - a few months back, all of my conservative friends were telling me that the federal government was coming for my guns.

They all told me time and time again that we can't vote for Bernie - he'll expand the government, make it bigger!

Now? I'm being told to vote for Trump, he's the only Outsider, he's shaking things up!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
A few isolated Trump "incidents" will never make up for the Chicago "incidents" last night.

The exposures are too damning.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I guess you only watch MSM, I guess you are one of these "low information voters" Rush is always talking about.

Nice link to that liberal rag btw.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It makes me sick how violent it has become,

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Trump just needs to declare his rallies as a "safe place". Then noone can say or do anything he might find offensive. Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
What has been ridiculous is his entire campaign, his rally's included. These past few rally's of his have been a product of the seeds he has sown.

That's it. Blame it on Trump. You'd think the protesters would show they are better people than Trump supporters. Apparently they care to stoop to his level then. They've shown they're no better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join