It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toilet Etiquette

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Mystery solved. So, all that water on the floor is likely ass juice from someone douching over the pan.

I wish I never asked. I'll never use a toilet outside my home again. I'm with you on this.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I just realised u can say absolutely anything

and I ll be proud to hear that crap camping out of ur mouth wtf no way

I just realised I happily sat here reading about sh%# for 30 min !!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

Mystery solved. So, all that water on the floor is likely ass juice from someone douching over the pan.

I wish I never asked. I'll never use a toilet outside my home again. I'm with you on this.

In true ATS fashion "pics or it didn't happen" i'll post next weeks lol, plus the Grafitti ..... perhaps a new topic there, toilet grafitti

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2mangle

I just realised u can say absolutely anything

and I ll be proud to hear that crap camping out of ur mouth wtf no way

I just realised I happily sat here reading about sh%# for 30 min !!!!!!!

Take it elsewhere, this is toilet humour at its best

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It's hard for me to say, but I did a little googling on the subject throughout the course of this thread. Apparently, there is also some confusion as to where to put used toilet paper. Perhaps that could be the focus of another thread. Either way, I'm sure it will be emotional.

This thread was a REAL eye opener, traumatic as it was.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

It's hard for me to say, but I did a little googling on the subject throughout the course of this thread. Apparently, there is also some confusion as to where to put used toilet paper. Perhaps that could be the focus of another thread. Either way, I'm sure it will be emotional.

This thread was a REAL eye opener, traumatic as it was.

Simples ...... as i do, look up the customs of the country / region and abide by them. Is it that hard?, no idea what that has to do with toilet sounds though

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I jajaj so you're saying we should take this into the bathroom ?

EDIT: excuse me everyone I am out of here
edit on 12-3-2016 by 2mangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
a reply to: dogstar23

A reply to Slownail and dogstar

Not a religious rant but just to clarify, In my neck of the woods, UK, we have immigrants, who doesn't these days?

Practice in their countries is to "#" in a hole in the floor, must be a bloody good bomb aimer! No paper available in said countries, not for wiping arse's anyway!

The practice from their countries has been migrated to the UK, they will still stand, albeit slightly elevated by about 18 inches, hence leaving footprints on a plastic seat and wash their ass, using a plastic bottle filled with water, and their LEFT hand.

Do they clean up? never

I stayed in a house like that in Malaysia. The "target zone" consists of a circular hole in the floor with a flush handle on the wall. There are some colored tiles which mark the area where to put your feet.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2mangle

I jajaj so you're saying we should take this into the bathroom ?

I'm open to anything sexually, motions ....... don't do it ........ ask me first

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I wrote a book on Derriettiquette and here are my two rules.

1. Never hold in a fart-if you do something may sneak out and it will sound like a mouse trying to play a trombone. Leave the room and let your bum play the trumpet.

2. Always take your phone with you when you go to relieve yourself. Games, music or a podcast can drown out those embarrassing noises. If a phone is not available then simulate a uncontrollable cough.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Having been in the trucking industry for decades, I've gotten over the self-conscious aspect of it.

Let 'er rip. Screw 'em....

P.S. But anyone who doesn't lift the damn toilet seat before streaming should be summarily shot....

edit on 12-3-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
a reply to: dogstar23

A reply to Slownail and dogstar

Not a religious rant but just to clarify, In my neck of the woods, UK, we have immigrants, who doesn't these days?

Practice in their countries is to "#" in a hole in the floor, must be a bloody good bomb aimer! No paper available in said countries, not for wiping arse's anyway!

The practice from their countries has been migrated to the UK, they will still stand, albeit slightly elevated by about 18 inches, hence leaving footprints on a plastic seat and wash their ass, using a plastic bottle filled with water, and their LEFT hand.

Do they clean up? never

I stayed in a house like that in Malaysia. The "target zone" consists of a circular hole in the floor with a flush handle on the wall. There are some colored tiles which mark the area where to put your feet.

For that reason, you are "HIRED", i love hygene and an accurate bomb aimer

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I wrote a book on Derriettiquette and here are my two rules.

1. Never hold in a fart-if you do something may sneak out and it will sound like a mouse trying to play a trombone. Leave the room and let your bum play the trumpet.

2. Always take your phone with you when you go to relieve yourself. Games, music or a podcast can drown out those embarrassing noises. If a phone is not available then simulate a uncontrollable cough.

IBSN number, i might buy it?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Work is a pee only zone unless it's an emergency.

Home is where we go go. And I'm thinking your not married long if you need a safe time to poop. Do you think your wife doesn't know you go?

Wait after twenty years you'll be peeing in front of each other.

Public see work above. 😱

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Having been in the trucking industry for decades, I've gotten over the self-conscious aspect of it.

Let 'er rip. Screw 'em....

P.S. But anyone who doesn't lift the damn toilet seat before streaming should be summarily shot....

So, the guy next door is a trucker LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I have lived thru The Uni-#ter, the No-Flusher, the lets decorate the stall with toilet paper so I don't touch anything ever, people using the sink as an ashtray/puke-pail/showerstall complete with make-up covering everything.

I don't care anymore. Just.Don't.Care.

On the scale of funnies in a restroom, try one at the beach. EVERY Mom is coaxing a reluctant tot to do SOMETHING! ANYTHING!! there are escapes from stalls, the sink becomes a legit water park.....total mayhem!

The ladies room at our flea market is it's own little wonderland. The ladies chit-chat about bargains and which vendors are over priced while doing things guys in the Navy would be proud of. I think the chain of ladies handing TP down the line stall to stall for some unfortunate who forgot to look before she sat took the cake.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Hell, yes. You've got say six stalls in a row with fat truckers that eat lousy food and haven't had a place to pull over for hours and hours and your in for a new experience. Sound and scent. A cacophonic assault on the senses....

Get over it....outhouses are the only alternative...remember them?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Waste of tissue? No no no. Otherwise we're wet. And girls care more about their undies I guess.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Or look for a dog to blame.
edit on 3122016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Waste of tissue? No no no. Otherwise we're wet. And girls care more about their undies I guess.

no comment

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join