It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Who still thinks we live in the freest country in the world?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:17 AM
a reply to: onequestion

Not me I went through the judicial system and have been experiencing financial oppression for the last seven years.

I'm sorry to hear that. There are organizations that can help you. One of the few justifications for the existences of various churches.

I also have a feeling this thread won't last long.

How long will it need to last to change your perceptions? America isn't always fair, but it is not as draconian as some would have you believe.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
a reply to: norhoc
Sorry tried to embed this video but here is a link to it

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:50 PM
a reply to: paraphi

Obama said recently the government should have access to all devices for investigating taxes and that Americans are walking around with "Swiss bank accounts " in our pockets. He finally revealed what those of us that are paying attention already knew and that is that this has nothing to do with San Bernardino and everything to do with over each and further power taken from the people. But you sheep keep telling yourselves your government loves you and it is only for your protection

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:16 AM
a reply to: DJW001

Actually no, I did not read it on the internet, at least initially. It's true I did view on the internet several times after the fact that Scott Pelley's mind was blown into cognitive dissonance by the testimony of a person there who saw 3 athletic looking men carrying guns. But no, I saw it on TV, Columbia Broadcasting Station, CBS.

The feds call this an investigation, but they all swept that bit of contradicting testimony right under the rug. That's no investigation, it was a false flag operation with an ulterior motive of getting a back door for law enforcement into encryption programs.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:29 AM

originally posted by: norhoc

I am honestly at a loss for words. The government openly threatening to steal intellectual property.

Only a fool believes that we are the freest country in the world.
U.S. Has World's Highest Incarceration Rate

You can't jail the most people per capita and call yourself "freest". Simple semantics.
edit on 15-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics
<< 1   >>