It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin and Russian General Warns of US Collapse In 28 May 2016

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

All of this is a cryptic story. The name Putin is a play on the French word putain which apparently means whore. A whore is also known as an easy woman. EZ = Erin Z which if you write the alphabet in a circle and circle the letters Erinz it creates a pentagram. 5/28 is 2 late from 5/26 which is EZ.

There is a real woman named Erinz and she is being whored as the whore of Babylon (earth). She's supposed to be with the love God character Chris but they ruined him too as a part of making her a dumb whore.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Meh, a bunch of nonsense, created by the deceptive for consumption by people who don't understand basic economics, and those who understand just enough to be easily fooled by nonsense such as paying attention to the federal debt in terms of dollars, rather than in terms of Debt:GDP ratio and the "inevitable collapse of fiat currency."

"Ending monetary stimulus" would mean an even greater strengthening of the dollar which would hit the stock market to some degree, but (obviously) also means the opposite of the dollar collapsing. As for collapsing the stock market, where do they think all the money would go to? Does it just disappear, or where would the money flow to instead?

I find it really bizarre that even some so-called economists buy into such nonsense, though I suspect they're just being dishonest for political reasons, or to lead the lemmings off of cliffs, profiting as they commit financial suicide for no good reason.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
IM buying any real silver that comes my way.....
Getting ready to depart for an extended cruise if SHTF....
Generally sucking my bank accounts dry slowly and waitng for the sound of a crashing stock market roaring out of Wall St.
The Dollar will drop like a JDAM when it goes down...better to have physicals.....

Now and in the coming year, at least, is a great time to be buying silver. The dollar is strong relative to other economies, with every sign of strengthening further, so it's a solid play for buying relatively low.

Just don't count on filling your saddle bags and riding your horse beyond Thunderdome. More than likely, you'll see a small rise as other swirls economies recover and the USD (thankfully, for the sake of our exports) gently weakens.

I know that doesn't match the nonsense spewed by the economic doomsayers on TV and radio, but, well, they're pretty much always wrong and I'm pretty much always right. Too bad having common sense and basic understanding of economics doesn't get me a news show/segment.

These devoid-of-logic, perpetual economic doomsayers have been proven wrong repeatedly for so many years now, I'm beginning to wonder why they aren't considered several rungs below Comet Elenin and the 2012 types who keep finding math mistakes adding one year to the calculation every year.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nocluewhattodo

All of this is a cryptic story. The name Putin is a play on the French word putain which apparently means whore. A whore is also known as an easy woman. EZ = Erin Z which if you write the alphabet in a circle and circle the letters Erinz it creates a pentagram. 5/28 is 2 late from 5/26 which is EZ.

There is a real woman named Erinz and she is being whored as the whore of Babylon (earth). She's supposed to be with the love God character Chris but they ruined him too as a part of making her a dumb whore.

Was this supposed to be making fun of numerology and bad cryptology, or are you being serious? If so, how does "Whore" suddenly become "EZ" and then E suddenly specifically refer to Erin? And what of the random changing of 28 to 26? Is there some sense behind that which I'm not seeing?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
SEE it from a less worldly point of view.....God's in there or we are nothing.....CREDIT....
no one has posted about the credit.....Yep. I clobber the Tokyo and the London open.....it's showing different since August....the Holy Spirit teaches me to trade....God is telling me to tell you.....
get thirsty for truth, find a drink in Jesus....he'll flow that contentment out of your lifestyle to your loved ones even, then, get ready to rumble ....Global fundamentals will clobber all countries equally, I see that in the charts everyday.

A bump in the Asian session lasts for three days now!

computers extended the fall, credit is what started in the 50's, and is now due ....they are trying to do away with cash now so we can't save spending money....next up on the agenda is to have the A T M machines....have a glitch.....maybe a pop-up window that says a cyber attack happened....

our only hope......converse with God all day long while ya work or play, coz one will be scared if one thinks he has been bad.....when the creator shows the world what has to be shown. I'm a good finance guy, huh!!
edit on 13-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
im sure this is a totally real article and the information presented is 100% true and verified..

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
im sure this is a totally real article and the information presented is 100% true and verified..

If you are implying that disclosetv is not a reliable source, I agree. Funny how so many Putinistas assume it's true and agree with the premise, however. Have a star.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

yeah. that and the entire idea of Putin or any official saying some absolute nonsense like that is just preposterous.
edit on 14-3-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

yeah. that and the entire idea of Putin or any official saying some absolute nonsense like that is just preposterous.

You would be astonished by the amount of absolute nonsense the officials of the world say... especially Putin. It was necessary to send Russian troops into Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians, but it is an outrage for Turkey to send troops into Syria to protect ethnic Turks. (Not to change the subject, just to provide a concrete illustration.)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

could you just not?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

could you just not?

The video was posted on a YouTube channel dedicated to financial fear mongering. I suspect it may be a front for globalresearch or some other mass manipulation outlet.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

ohh you cant.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

ah money replaced for digit currency. Nice!

if its true that seems to be the reason.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

ohh you cant.

Can't what? Like you, I am casting doubt on the source.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Classic cold war stuff, collapse the currency, to collapse the economy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join