It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eagles of Death Metal frontman Apologizes For Suggesting Paris Attacks Were Inside Job.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is starting to get very interesting, apparently it seems due under pressure, Eagles of Death Metal frontman Apologizes for alleging inside job at Bataclan show.

Eagles of Death Metal singer apologi​​ses for alleging inside job at Bataclan show

“I humbly beg forgiveness from the people of France, the staff and security of the Bataclan, my fans, family, friends and anyone else hurt or offended by the absurd accusations I made,” said Jesse Hughes, singer and guitarist of Eagles of Death Metal.

The artist in an interview with the Fox Business channel had cast suspicion on the guards of the Bataclan club, suggesting some had been involved in the attack claimed by the Islamic State group.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Just like with 9/11 government's version you do not have the rights to challenge the official story. Just like with 9/11 everything just be questioned.
edit on 12-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

I am all for a good, juicy conspiracy, but the fellow seems sincere when he says that this utterance was a result of trauma, rather than an actual appraisal of what was happening at the time.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
i saw the survalliance video. cant speak on what happened outside that but that particular video is as janky as a travelling salesman.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I like how his comments have been twisted from him thinking the security was involved with the terrorists to this being evidence for a 9/11 like false flag.

Oh and now that he's retracted his statement, it too is more evidence of the false flag.

Pretty poor form really.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

And if we forget about that statement he gave, about involved guards?
And just look at what happened, like that all these terrorists have been well known by any european(and then, for sure, US services, too)secret services since a long time, but could travel around europe without any problems, even when secret services were looking for them, some of them travelled with more then 10 different false documents.

For the hardcore conspiracy theorists, we had some official security exercises that day, in Paris.

But what changed, what happened in reality?

BIGBROTHER raised, especially in france. The state of emergency still is active there. The authorities, like police and secret services, got more power and more rights, as after 9/11, or after any terror attack or any "busted in the last second" terror cells, for example.

We in europe have experience with false flags, ever heared of NATO/Gladio? The Bologna Massacre, for example?
The involvement of the CIA, to "fight the communism" with guerrilla warfare in europe, via fascist terrorists and false flags, never heared about it?
And we europeans shouldn´t watch out for foul play of the governments, the authorities, the secret services, for false flags?

I thought about why such things happen in france the whole, last time, when nowhere else in europe "IS" terror attacks happen.
Then i remembered the longtime friend- and partnership of France and the USA, and the fact that almost nobody in europe is feared of "IS" terror attacks, the always used and only one reason for BigBrother to rise.
So it would be helpful for the "rulers" when from time to time some "IS" terror attacks happen in europe.
But that is just a "crude theory"...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Considering the facts that ISIS are just mercenaries.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Considering the facts that ISIS are just mercenaries.

And who are they mercenaries for?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Eagles of Death Metal frontman Apologizes For Suggesting Paris Attacks Were Inside Job.

You know you would have had a better conspiracy theory had you gone with this story instead...

Conservative websites are promoting a thinly sourced conspiracy theory that suggests Islamic State terrorists targeted the Eagles of Death Metal frontman for insulting President Barack Obama and backing the anti-Muslim Donald Trump.

Britain’s Daily Mail tabloid reported the claims Monday, citing information from a judicial inquiry into the mass shootings that were allegedly leaked to the French newspaper La Figaro.

The reports claim one of the gunmen shouted, “Where’s the singer? Where are the Yanks?” as the California-based rock band fled the stage, and they also report that the terrorist then played a xylophone left behind as other gunmen searched for singer Jesse Hughes and his bandmates.

www.rawstory.com...

It seems a bit more believable than the security was part of it.

Although both are phooey it makes a better conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Kinda weird that he now says that his comments were due to his trauma, when you look at what he actually said.

“When I first got to the venue and walked in, I walked past the dude who was supposed to be the security guard for the backstage,” he said. “He didn’t even look at me. I immediately went to the promoter and said, ‘Who’s that guy? I want to put another dude on.’ He says, ‘Well, some of the other guards aren’t here yet.’ And eventually I found out that six or so wouldn’t show up at all.” He added: “Out of respect for the police still investigating, I won’t make a definite statement, but it seems rather obvious that they had a reason not to show up.”

www.theguardian.com...

In any case, his conclusion is based on what I assume are actual facts.

“Jesse Hughes spread some very grave and defamatory accusations against the Bataclan teams,” the Bataclan’s owners said in a statement. “A judicial investigation is undergoing. We wish to let justice proceed serenely. All the testimonies gathered to this day demonstrate the professionalism and courage of the security agents who were on the ground on 13 November. Hundreds of people were saved thanks to [their] intervention.”

I am not sure how unarmed bouncers saved hundreds of people from AK wielding terrorists.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Defamatory remarks is the key phrase.. Ie take what you said back or consequences in court :p

a reply to: DutchMasterChief

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yes, so that would mean that he still believes in what he suggested.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I assume you would be blaming Iran for that, yet the majority of the fighters are Sunni.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I assume you would be blaming Iran for that, yet the majority of the fighters are Sunni.

Where in that question is there any reference to Iran?

I asked a fairly simple question that was in reply to your comment, SO here let's try this again shall we...

Who would they be mercenaries for?

new topics

top topics

join