It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Of UFO Traveling Well Above Supersonic Speeds!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: PrimeAutobot
Incredible video depicting a UFO going well above supersonic speeds!

How do you know it was going "supersonic"? What distance from the camera was it?

Well...if it was not a bee or something, definitely could be a humming bird...those things fly ridiculously fast!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: zedy63

I never said it was a ufo I said it wasn't bug or bird I honestly don't know what it is

If you honestly don't know what it is then by definition it IS a UFO .... to you.

and how do you know I haven't any experience in this field ?

I don't , but then I didn't address any of my comments to you directly.
If you did have years of experience in Ufology you would know what was in the video .... An Insect.

and no I don't believe some are giving there experience in this matter some just will not believe whats in front of there own eyes not just this vid but in any ufo vids

You mean there are none as blind as those who will not see ?
Couldn't agree more , but on the flip side.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

Um...like you are doing? Seeing something you dont understand...while everyone is trying to explain it to you?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

The moral of this story is that you must consider

No the moral of this story is you can't bring BS to ATS and expect it to fly...super sonic that is.

The members here know when they see a bug flying as this has probably been the umpteenth time a bug video is pushed as a UFO.

ATS is well known for doing the one thing we do best...Deny Ignorance.

It is usually newer members that have a hard time with denying ignorance, but once here long enough you understand why that motto is important.

And the OP will to if he lasts that long.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Video Of UFO Traveling Well Above Supersonic Speeds!

Just a quick helper out for you...

Instead of berating other members that have been here much longer and have seen these videos many times before you, why not embrace what they are telling you and do a bit of research instead of blindly trusting a website that is questionable at best.

You see many here were like you once...myself included...but after being here and doing my own research on many things I have seen posted on ATS I have seen that many here do know what they are talking about and aren't trying to put your theories down they are trying to help you understand that what your seeing is most likely not what you think it is.

Now not to say this could be something other than a bug...IMO it is just that a bug near the camera. The longer your here the easier it becomes to understand that you may be wrong sometimes.

Embrace the help you get...don't just blindly dismiss it.

The ATS family is very helpful at times. This being one of them.
edit on 12-3-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Wow a silver bird/bug traveling so fast that it only makes it in a few frames? Really?

You can't tell the distance, hence, you have NO idea of the speed.

A bug up close.

I can clearly see the distance of the object.And it is in the background behind the building up high in the sky.If you want to keep thinking it's a bug that's ok...The earth is also flat and the center of the universe.

There doesn't appear to be anything establishing distance in the op. Nothing to really tell you where the object is in relation to the camera.

I can tell the object is in the background.At the same time you can't say for sure the object is right in front of the lens.

A challenge for you bedlam,show me a similar video of a big traveling across the screen at the same rate of speed and we can put this to rest.

You can't TELL the speed. That's my point. If you have NO idea of the distance from the lens, and the angle of the lens, you CANNOT determine the speed.

Bedlam, a freaking monkey can see that the object is in the background high in the sky...For it to travel across the whole frame it would have to be supersonic

Come on op..you can tell us..were you high when you posted this?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: zedy63
a reply to: PrimeAutobot very interesting ignore the comments of bugs and birds

So what YOU mean is ignore common sense, how exactly do you work out the the size and distance from the camera to the object to then calculate a possible speed.

Due to depth of field it looks like a SMALL object close to the camera traveling across the field of view so most likely a bug!

The only reason you keep thinking it's a bug is because you cannot fathom that an object going at that high rate of speed could be an intelligently controlled object.

And if an object looks small it can mean it's far away..If an object that small skips across the whole frame at such a high rate of speed that it only ends up in a few frames means it's far away.

If a bug were to cross the camera it would not skip so many frames if any at all. Common sense..

Your statement is inherently false, you having nothing to back up your statement, its obviously a bug. You can see the wings flapping in the slowed down version of the video. The bug also does not take a straight trajectory and goes up and down along its path while flapping wings possibly affected by the wind.

A hyper-sonic craft would not go up and down, it would go in a straight line because its rate of speed makes it hard to deviate from that straight line.

Lastly, this was filmed on a camera at a different framerate than what Youtube plays it at. To get the video to youtube it has to be encoded thus dropping frames. Youtube only plays 29 frames per second. I don't have to do the math to prove that a bug could move fast enough to skip frames because waving my hand could accomplish the same feat.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Some say Aliens have a "bug" species so everyone on this thread is right!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: Bedlam

Why October? I mean....going by the calendar I'm gonna assume it was created on January 1st....

A2D

The guy even figured out what time of morning Earth was created. I just can't remember it. Something like 10AM local.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Something like 10AM local.

Would that be 10 AM local in our reality, or the one Bugs Bunny lives in?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What did they use to call it when the camera caught a bug, zilcher? sliders? something like that lol I cant recall...

oh yeah

rods... lol

we use to film w potatoes.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Something like 10AM local.

Would that be 10 AM local in our reality, or the one Bugs Bunny lives in?

Eden Mean Time.

eta: whoa, I badly misremembered the time. It was created at sundown, October 23, 4004 BC. Which was Sunday night.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Some say Aliens have a "bug" species so everyone on this thread is right!
I can't rule out that it's a bug, in fact that seems most likely, but I can't rule out that it's one of these alien spaceships either, though that's less likely, and still wouldn't be supersonic (since there was no sonic boom), so whichever it is, it's probably a small object traveling close to the camera and not supersonic (and yes, these aliens happen to look like bugs).:

UFO - Aliens Attack Earth - Funny Dutch Commercial

edit on 2016312 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry but its probably a small out of focus bird half way between the plane and the camara, or maybe a big bumble bee much closer to the camara.

I've seen one of the triangles, so don't take me for a common debunker, but this video is not the evidence you're waiting for.
edit on 13-3-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think it's interesting how what I assume to be a bee's wing catching the light, on the still frames creates an image that almost looks like a typical silver saucer. Makes you realize that a lot of UFO photos are probably just badly photographed blurry earthly things.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Insect.

Next!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I believe in UFOs. And that.. is a bird imo. Not a bug.. looks like it is flying over the plane. And in fact, it raises a bit as it flies over the plane. Perhaps a bug tho. And when slowed down, you can most certainly see the wings.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I am far more interested in the Avro Shackleton than I am the bug! She's a beaut and those RR Griffons growl almost as well as the Merlin.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Too funny, thank you ATS..

Daily express, bob lazar, a supersonic UFO....it's not a bug, stamps his feet a runs off.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
People here have made up there mind about UFO videos . All UFO vids are attack, are immediately deemed something mundane when the truth is we don't know what it is. I remember when this was an open minded forum where people would investigate and try to learn more about something before instantly saying its a bug, a plane or swamp gas or drone. I've given up on this forum. Ats is no longer a place to deny ignorance and give things a open minded discussion . It's just become a place for debunkers .

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join