It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Of UFO Traveling Well Above Supersonic Speeds!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: PrimeAutobot

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

It doesn't SKIP frames as it appears in the FRAMES DOH!!!

The change in distance between frames is due to shutter speed video frame rate and distance of object and direction of motion relative to the camera.

I have been taking images for 35+ years I know what I am talking about.

That's exactly what I mean...

Can YOU not understand that you are mistaken first the OBJECT is not in the background it's depth of field that shows its close!!!!

The object is in ALL the frames the change in distance is due to frame RATE.

YOU might understand when you watch this the end makes it obvious.

That's exactly what I meant ..The object in question is going too fast for the given frame rate ..

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

The object skips frame to frame because it is moving at such a high rate of speed.Like the propellers in the video.

So the propellers are moving at super-sonic speed as well?

Propellers move well over 2000 revolutions per minute.

That doesn't tell you much about speed, though. I think you're demonstrating my point.

I don't see how..The reason I made that point was to show that the frame rate doesn't keep up with the propeller either.

RPM is not a speed. It's a rotational rate. You can't tell anything about a 'speed' unless you specify a spot on the prop and know the distance from the center.

The object in the video doesn't have a speed you can determine, unless you know the distance from the lens and the angle that the lens covers.

It's a similar issue. You're seeing something and making a visual assumption.

Reread what I posted about the propeller.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Wow a silver bird/bug traveling so fast that it only makes it in a few frames? Really?

You can't tell the distance, hence, you have NO idea of the speed.

A bug up close.

I can clearly see the distance of the object.And it is in the background behind the building up high in the sky.If you want to keep thinking it's a bug that's ok...The earth is also flat and the center of the universe.

There doesn't appear to be anything establishing distance in the op. Nothing to really tell you where the object is in relation to the camera.

I can tell the object is in the background.At the same time you can't say for sure the object is right in front of the lens.

A challenge for you bedlam,show me a similar video of a big traveling across the screen at the same rate of speed and we can put this to rest.

You can't TELL the speed. That's my point. If you have NO idea of the distance from the lens, and the angle of the lens, you CANNOT determine the speed.

Bedlam, a freaking monkey can see that the object is in the background high in the sky...For it to travel across the whole frame it would have to be supersonic

You really can't - are we watching the same video? The one in the OP? It never seems to cross over anything that would be a giveaway to relative distance.

Show me just one video of a bug doing the same exact thing at the same speed ..Until you can,all of you are grasping at straws trying to explain this away. Thanks

edit on 12-3-2016 by PrimeAutobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Wow a silver bird/bug traveling so fast that it only makes it in a few frames? Really?

A bug up close.

I can clearly see the distance of the object.And it is in the background behind the building up high in the sky.If you want to keep thinking it's a bug that's ok...The earth is also flat and the center of the universe.

There doesn't appear to be anything establishing distance in the op. Nothing to really tell you where the object is in relation to the camera.

I can tell the object is in the background.At the same time you can't say for sure the object is right in front of the lens.

A challenge for you bedlam,show me a similar video of a big traveling across the screen at the same rate of speed and we can put this to rest.

You can't TELL the speed. That's my point. If you have NO idea of the distance from the lens, and the angle of the lens, you CANNOT determine the speed.

Bedlam, a freaking monkey can see that the object is in the background high in the sky...For it to travel across the whole frame it would have to be supersonic

You really can't - are we watching the same video? The one in the OP? It never seems to cross over anything that would be a giveaway to relative distance.

Show me just one video of a bug doing the same exact thing at the same speed ..Until you can your all grasping at straws trying to explain this away. Thanks

Or you could show us just one video of a confirmed ufo doing exactly the same thing at the same speeds.

Oh, wait.....

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

A bug up close.

Show me just one video of a bug doing the same exact thing at the same speed ..Until you can,all of you are grasping at straws trying to explain this away. Thanks

I don't need a video. I have trig.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

A bug up close.

Show me just one video of a bug doing the same exact thing at the same speed ..Until you can your all grasping at straws trying to explain this away. Thanks

Or you could show us just one video of a confirmed ufo doing exactly the same thing at the same speeds.

Oh, wait.....

Lol what is a UFO? It stands for unidentified flying object so how could it be confirmed?There are plenty of videos showing ufos traveling at these speeds.I won't waste my time.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

A bug up close.

Trigonometry is the easy way out!

Damn you maths and science!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

A bug up close.

That's nice because you can't..

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

A bug up close.

Oh, wait.....

Lol what is a UFO? It stands for unidentified flying object so how could it be confirmed?There are plenty of videos showing ufos traveling at these speeds.I won't waste my time.

But it's not a UFO. We have identified it as a bug. Therefore it is now an IFO.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

A bug up close.

Oh, wait.....

Lol no you have not.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

A bug up close.

I don't need to. How many frames would it take for a bug to cross the lens's field of view at, say, 6", going 5mph? I'm sure you can calculate it.

link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Trigonometry is the only way to know how fast it's moving and what distance it is from the camera.

Second camera angle is needed. As I said before.

link   

A bug up close.

Rather than spending your time watching videos of insects on YouTube, perhaps you ought to consider going back and finishing 8th grade math.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

A bug up close.

Rather than spending your time watching videos of insects on YouTube, perhaps you ought to consider going back and finishing 8th grade math.

Is there a video of it on Youtube he could watch?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

A bug up close.

Oh, wait.....

Lol no you have not.

You have been shown .gifs and videos of very similar things. You have shown a single video from a website that likes to promote hype about the most smallest of things.

So, have you got any evidence that it is not a bug? Surely if you believe it is not a bug then there must be more evidence than just a single video. You haven't been able to tell us how fast it's going, how far away from the camera it is and what height from the ground it is. At least come up with some evidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

A bug up close.

I don't need to. How many frames would it take for a bug to cross the lens's field of view at, say, 6", going 5mph? I'm sure you can calculate it.

Lol you can't find a similar video so you try to come up with this lol I won't play your games bedlam.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TerryDon79

Trigonometry is the only way to know how fast it's moving and what distance it is from the camera.

Second camera angle is needed. As I said before.

Damnit!!

I forgot to put /sarcasm at the end.

(I was being sarcastic in that post btw)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

A bug up close.

Please tell us the exact math you have calculated .I am waiting.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

A bug up close.

Please tell us the exact math you have calculated .I am waiting.

Please tell us exactly how you came up with "super-sonic". Apart from the website telling you that.

You did actually try and work it out atleast?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I am done..Not a single video of a bug performing the same feat as this video.Chao.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join