It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Question of a Lunar Outpost

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I had a bit of a narc on a the end of my previous post, to be fair ATS has only limited storage and my images are not used that often so maybe I should have a clear out and get rid of my image folder reuploading only for new threads or replys so Sorry to ATS staff for my ending statement to that previous comment.

Navarro, Spot on there is no smoke without fire and I am certain something was covered up, I have my own theory and that is that there was truth to the claim that Kubric filmed SOME lunar scenes but not for NASA and instead for whomever was monitoring the feed from the moon, partially because a tragedy in front of the world had something gone wrong would have been political suicide for whom ever was president and partially so that if they did find artifacts and I am certain they did but I am not certain the astronaut's themselves even realised so advanced is the molecular decomposition of those artifacts, they could have walked through a battle field and it being so ancient they may not even have known.

The reason is that a certain Psychologist whom was probably a bit of quack told a committee that if alien life was found and announced to the public it could cause panick affecting law and order, the economy and cauing religious chaos and society collapse, he may have had something though as he was probably thinking of the infamous war of the worlds radio broadcast.
history1900s.about.com...
www.smithsonianmag.com...
However some are now claiming that the panic was a myth.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

If there was panick them maybe he had good cause to suggest the government keep any alien evidence secret but if it was not true that there was panick then he may have based his assumption on faulty data.

One possibility is that the so called Aliens are actually mutated/adapted ancient humans from a lunar colony that survived a war or even had conflict with the earth, if there were arcology's and they were not for observation then that suggest's a once sizable population, people born on the moon would find it hard to come back to the much heavier gravity earth and so they would over generations have split apart into two distinct groups maybe even coming to conflict in time.

edit on 17-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I had a bit of a narc on a the end of my previous post, to be fair ATS has only limited storage and my images are not used that often so maybe I should have a clear out and get rid of my image folder reuploading only for new threads or replys so Sorry to ATS staff for my ending statement to that previous comment.

Navarro, Spot on there is no smoke without fire and I am certain something was covered up, I have my own theory and that is that there was truth to the claim that Kubric filmed SOME lunar scenes but not for NASA and instead for whomever was monitoring the feed from the moon, partially because a tragedy in front of the world had something gone wrong would have been political suicide for whom ever was president and partially so that if they did find artifacts and I am certain they did but I am not certain the astronaut's themselves even realised so advanced is the molecular decomposition of those artifacts, they could have walked through a battle field and it being so ancient they may not even have known.

The reason is that a certain Psychologist whom was probably a bit of quack told a committee that if alien life was found and announced to the public it could cause panick affecting law and order, the economy and cauing religious chaos and society collapse, he may have had something though as he was probably thinking of the infamous war of the worlds radio broadcast.
history1900s.about.com...
www.smithsonianmag.com...
However some are now claiming that the panic was a myth.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

If there was panick them maybe he had good cause to suggest the government keep any alien evidence secret but if it was not true that there was panick then he may have based his assumption on faulty data.

One possibility is that the so called Aliens are actually mutated/adapted ancient humans from a lunar colony that survived a war or even had conflict with the earth, if there were arcology's and they were not for observation then that suggest's a once sizable population, people born on the moon would find it hard to come back to the much heavier gravity earth and so they would over generations have split apart into two distinct groups maybe even coming to conflict in time.

I think it's evident that if confirmation of extraterrestrials was disclosed today, there would be no lasting panic of consequence. The majority already expects that aliens exist somewhere in the universe, and they're not concerned by that notion. Both Hollywood and renowned scientists have for years proposed that extraterrestrials may be dangerous to us, and the population still remains unmotivated. Many believe that extraterrestrials have visited us, and are presently observing the Earth. The results of polls on the subject differ dramatically, ranging from about 30% to as much as 80% agreeing with the previous sentence. I'd roughly estimate that approximately half the population agrees with that statement, and the majority of those who disagree are the older crowd, who pose an insignificant threat to order as compared to the youthful who're already open to an alien presence.

If disclosure happened today describing knowledge of extraterrestrials operating within our atmosphere, it seems clear that from a functional perspective, it would be "business as usual." The greatest threat to America would come in the form of record numbers calling off from work while they stare at their television screens for a few days, resulting in a slump in productivity. If initial disclosure described extraterrestrials operating on the ground, there might be greater concerns. If every Moe, Larry and Curly thinks their neighbor might be an alien spying on and plotting against them, the resulting paranoia could be predictably disastrous. As incompetent as people think the government is, I'm certain that it's not. Disclosure could be adequately handled through phases which would prevent "the sky from falling." This is my understanding of the situation based on my knowledge of modern sociology and psychology.

I can't as accurately estimate public response in Kubric's time. I wasn't there. However, I do know that humanity doesn't appear to have fundamentally changed since the beginning of written history. What's more: I think it's safe to estimate that human psychology hasn't changed fundamentally since it allegedly evolved into being. Between archeology and observation of primitive tribes which remain uncontacted even today, the only differences in behavior which we detect are circumstantial. The women wore shells on string around their necks and adorned themselves with polished stones as status symbols and for the purpose gaining and maintaining mates. The men hunted and competed for dominance and mates. We're not more evolved than our human ancestors; we just have "magic" in the form of modern technology. Our civility is a result of our technological progression. On the occasions in which we've made contact with uncontacted tribes, their response was the same response we can expect modern humans will have at disclosure: caution and curiosity, as with any other unknown.

What you observe is modern man aboard an airplane behaving as aliens aboard a UFO. What you also observe is tribesmen staring overhead with curiosity and holding their spears with caution just as modern man responds to close encounters with curiosity and caution. Next you observe first contact with a tribe. Modern man begins by standing on the opposite bank of a river to them, allowing them to become comfortable with the idea of modern man rather than initiating contact at a closer, more confrontational distance. The tribesmen again observe with curiosity and caution. After a short period, the tribesmen begin signaling modern man, who then proceeds to the adjacent river bank for closer contact. There, the tribesmen maintain their curiosity and caution, and display great enthusiasm. Immediate and effective verbal communication was made possible through covertly monitoring the tribe for a lengthy period prior to initiating contact.

More advanced cultures have been contacting less advanced cultures for millennia. That includes examples of one race contacting another race, not dissimilar from one species contacting another species. There are no examples of civilizations collapsing under the weight of contact, much less as a result of tribesmen disclosing contact to the other tribesmen who weren't present at the time. If a Stone Age culture is capable withstanding contact with an Information Age culture, then modern humanity should be capable of withstanding contact with advanced extraterrestrials. If the culture in question is actually a breakaway civilization, or more advanced human culture, then the shock would be even less so. In either case, that shock appears inconsequential. As such, I can only conclude that the public wouldn't have panicked in Kubric's time. In fact, the average citizen of the world trusted their government beyond the degree which they do today. Government assurance that all's well would have gone a long way then, and would be highly beneficial even today.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Really?

The first one has been debunked on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The crater gets hardly any daylight at all, and the interior is difficult to spot on any photograph taken of it by any probe, so how would a rectangular building show up so easily?

e2a: Having said it was in darkness a lot, here's a link about the LCROSS impact showing an image of the crater from Earth when it was visible.

spaceflightnow.com...

See any buildings?

Karl Wolfe claims to have seen photographs from lunar orbiter in 1965 when the first one didn't launch until August 1966 - he produces no evidence as to which area of the lunar far side he's talking about and the Russians didn't see any such thing in their far side images.

Donna Hare and Ken Johnston are also well known fantasists who produce no evidence whatsoever to support their claims. They rely entirely on you believing them and not asking too many questions.

The Apollo 16 images you uploaded contain rocks. I appreciate the efforts you went to, but just saying "this is not a rock" does not mean it is not a rock".

e2a: At the risk of veering off topic I've already done an analysis involving House Rock (the one in your pictures) on this page

onebigmonkey.com...

Apply the same criteria to the evidence you think is true to the evidence you disbelieve. Look at it, take it apart, analyse what is being said.
edit on 20/3/2016 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: extra info

edit on 20/3/2016 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: extra link again

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join