It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Question of a Lunar Outpost

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

erm..

www.vintagearcade.net...

Here’s a Area 51/ Maximum Force Arcade game for sale. This arcade game is the original dedicated cabinet, and it has both Area 51 and Maximum Fored, 2 gun games in one. Get it for your man cave. It features Area 51. Aliens have taken over Area 51 and infected the personnel there. Released by Atari in 1995, this light gun shooter is extremely popular in the shooter category. You are part of S.T.A.A.R., the Strategic Tactical Advanced Alien Response team. Your mission is to enter the Area 51 complex and destroy the aliens and the infected zombie personnel. Ultimately you end up in the center of the facility and engage the nuclear self-destruct system, preventing the spread of the alien swarm. Shoot alien infected personnel, power-ups for better weapons, ammo crates for larger clips, explosive barrels, and window glass. It also has Maximum Force with is a complete different game.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navarro
All these points are absolutely critical. I've contemplated and discussed each many times over the years. These facts and others practically serve to define a lunar outpost and secret space program as feasible, if not probable. It nearly even seems as though there's a conscious intention to hint at it. In fact, both America and Russia have recently discussed building moon bases. Both even specifically remark that this could be accomplished before the end of the 2030s.

This could be precisely the Space Race 2.0 which America sought to avoid the expense of. Should Russia now proceed with this plan of reclaiming its status in the world by claiming a part of the moon, and should Russia do so in a mad rush as with the first Space Race, then America's already there. America won't be one-upped by Russia's efforts, because America theoretically established this foothold long ago. Whatever Russia showcases on the moon, America's will be better. The cost involved in achieving the US lunar outpost gradually over the course of the past 47 years would also be much cheaper than producing it between now and once Russia establishes it's own foothold.

Then again, it could be argued that the ultra-secretive Soviet space program has already established a lunar base of its own, and we observe the results of a joint decision between America and Russia to disclose their outposts in the 2030s. Which, may even relate to the many prominent scientists saying and repeating that they anticipate contact with extra terrestrials in the 2020s. Many have after all speculated that America was "warned off the moon" by aliens as another poster remarked upon in this very thread. There might even be only one such outpost, produced as a joint effort between the two countries, halfing the costs of both nations. Reagan may have even alluded to it. All I can with certainty is that if there is a lunar outpost, its history is a complicated one.

I agree it is complicated indeed. And there are so many pieces to the puzzle. I also agree at them almost hinting at it like they would rather us discover it than come out and tell us. One thing that make me think it could be a joint base is the cooperation between scientists in the USSR and the USA not long after Sky Lab went defunct (there was 2 that most people were not aware of the secret military one), and Russia had 3 Salyut manned space stations for space warfare. Not long after (I don't recall exactly any more and am too tired to dig up the data) we jointly occupied the Russian space station before the ISS was built. I found it odd that we were still in the cold war but had somehow decided to cooperate in space.

I believe a common threat was discovered and they decided to jointly build a base, but started working in space stations together and with scientists and engineers on the ground first before building a moon base. After all, we were enemies in the world, but something pretty major had to change the minds of military and political leaders to decide to go off the rails and work together in spite of every piece of propaganda we have been told. We saved Russia in WWII supplying arms and fuel through the caspian sea or black sea. We were allies once. Something made us reflect back on being allies again but at the time it would have raised a lot of alarm bells to announce suddenly we were cooperating on a moon base together. Many things I did in the intelligence community were reported on, but they missed the boat most of the time, were redirected by counterintelligence units, and I see things even today that makes me go hmmm. People buy it or it goes right over their head. However, I know different and I can see the lies and propaganda on certain issues as if they were yelling it from the TV screen.

I think we see the same thing surrounding the moon base and space ship programs because we have looked into it for so many years and others that haven't can't see it for what it is. Like you I don't have a clear picture of what the hell is going on, but there is enough to pretty much confirm something major is going on. I saw a program once and it was an hour long about various space craft, moon mining in the future, etc. Well at 45 minutes in there was the Aerospace Plan sitting there on the tarmac in all its glory. The narrator said it was built to take miners to the moon and back. This was in the 90's. It was a perfect wedge painted blue. It was a wedge like a door stop with 5 engines that had a fluorescent blue light look to them. I about fell out of my seat and wish to hell I recorded it. Then the guy said something that made no sense. It was like he was required to say it. It even sounded like it was hastily added in. He says, "This space plane has absolutely no military applications". WTF? Why say that? And by saying that all I thought was well what the hell does the military have flying around? It almost highlighted the whole thing. It would have been better to just say nothing. So, I sort of forgot about it all these years later with all the black triangles, etc. But, this thread has brought it back to my memory and the time frame would have been perfect. Who were these miners and what were they going to mine besides H3? I certainly haven't heard of any programs for mining still to this day and they already built the Aerospace Plane to ferry miners to the moon? Something is rotten in Denmark friend.

I wish I knew more, but that is about all I know and decided to add it in here. I know there are tons of skeptics and that is fine with me. I went to school for engineering for my first 2 years in college. I always like to watch new technology and manufacturing and building methods. There are no barriers technologically to us building such craft or moon bases for that matter. It is just a matter of cost and it would take a lot of cash and state actors. If we are to believe things that have been said by Ben RIch and so many people with very respectable career backgrounds and levels of authority (military generals and colonels), well we are chasing a train that has long left the station.

edit on 13/3/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

erm..

www.vintagearcade.net...

Here’s a Area 51/ Maximum Force Arcade game for sale. This arcade game is the original dedicated cabinet, and it has both Area 51 and Maximum Fored, 2 gun games in one. Get it for your man cave. It features Area 51. Aliens have taken over Area 51 and infected the personnel there. Released by Atari in 1995, this light gun shooter is extremely popular in the shooter category. You are part of S.T.A.A.R., the Strategic Tactical Advanced Alien Response team. Your mission is to enter the Area 51 complex and destroy the aliens and the infected zombie personnel. Ultimately you end up in the center of the facility and engage the nuclear self-destruct system, preventing the spread of the alien swarm. Shoot alien infected personnel, power-ups for better weapons, ammo crates for larger clips, explosive barrels, and window glass. It also has Maximum Force with is a complete different game.

Interesting. My family owned a video game room when I was in high school. I wouldn't be surprised if some game designer read the same Air Force 14 site and built a game around it. I wouldn't be surprised to see security intelligence pay to have such a game created in case some story about the Air Force having a STAAR Team got out they could deny it and point to the game nuge nuge. I have seen a lot in my days and that is funny to me that there is a game like that, I never heard of it until you just posted it, but what the hell. I love the old console games. Might have to look into it. Back then the console games were about $5,000 a piece. We had one of the first laser disc games to come out.

ETA: BTW, the debacle over the remote viewing program proved this was not a bad idea to not come out and admit to having some crazy team doing crazy things with defense money. And the RVP actually saved a General that was kidnapped, so it was somewhat successful. We don't know all what happened in that program though. That was way after the STAAR Team though.

edit on 13/3/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Anyone born on the moon would never be able to visit earth, with the moons gravity at 20% of Earth's, a Luna born person would not have the bone mass or muscle mass to survive, or even, perhaps, the lung capacity.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I've engaged in similar acts of curiosity in the early 2000's, including with regard to USAFSC, but the fruit of my cracking may have been less than what you describe. Even then "ADMIN" and blank passwords were sometimes sufficient to grant access to sensitive information, as were root queries as you described. I thought this must be because information cleared for public dissemination would be produced by the same individuals who were generating classified materials on the subject. I never understood with confidence why they should overlook such a glaring fault though. I couldn't imagine that USAFSC was incompetent or lazy. Even then I wondered if such matters weren't considered to conflict with OPSEC. If Space Command was primarily concerned with extraterrestrial threats, then it would seem unlikely that you and the many like us should be agents of these adversaries, and so it was unlikely that we possessed the capacity for compromising their operations. Not that these aliens would be unaware that Space Command was concerned with them anyway, which is all that these queries had the potential to prove from ET's perspective.

As I said though, I never encountered anything terribly fantastic. The only two things which cemented themselves in my mind were a referenced darkweb domain, and a single photograph. The domain was identified as an IP address in which Google was completely unaware. It wasn't intranet though; I was able to access it. It appeared to be a means for certain intelligence assets to check in, provide reports and to receive instructions. Specifically civilian assets, and what I inferred to imply specifically in the event of, an event. I wasn't sure if the implication was for in the event of a communications breakdown, or if for in the event that normal procedures would be ineffective due to being overwhelmed by activity. The picture was of two unmarked black vehicles being loaded onto the back of a military transport aircraft, such as a C-5 Galaxy. One appeared to be an APC or IFV such as a Striker, and the other looked to be a modern, civilian ambulance with clear lights as we see today. Men in black BDUs wearing black berets were in the picture, and two men in black suits were off to the side, seemingly supervising the loading process. It was a very black themed image, and I naturally not only thought it significant, but "men in black" came to mind. I downloaded the image and showed it around back then, but that was many computers ago.

Like you I was no Gary McKinnon, and must've been perceived even less of a concern than yourself. I received an email from a four letter acronym @CIA.gov which simply read "stop." I found this compelling, and I complied. Later that day I found that email was no longer listed among my mail when I searched for it.

As far as STAAR goes, I have to admit that it does seem vaguely familiar, but that isn't to say that I think I recall it from USAFSC. I could've encountered that acronym anywhere, or even not at all. Simultaneously, I find the meaning associated with the acronym to be strange. "Strategic Tactical Advanced Alien Response Team" sounds as unrealistic in military terms as "Joe Toothbrush" sounds unrealistic as a persons name. I would guess that it's less likely the legitimate subtitle of a unit, and more likely a tongue-in-cheek counter-intelligence venture. Then again, I do recall a USAF unit patch which included the imagery of an aliens head which I then thought legitimate, and USAFSC is after all using something very similar to Star Trek's Federation emblem to represent their program. Could be that there's just some very funny, nerdy, lighthearted people working at USAFSC for all I know.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

erm..

www.vintagearcade.net...

In the nineties information became published about CIA's "Stargate Program," the timing of which coincided with the airing of the popular science fiction television program named "Stargate SG-1," which involved a fictional and seemingly unrelated "Stargate Program." One episode involved a scenario in which someone with knowledge of the "actual" stargate program produced a television series on the subject themselves. The main character Colonel O'Neill was even tasked with investigating and monitoring this activity, through himself becoming the Air Force technical advisor to the television program. In the episode it's discussed that the television program provides plausible deniability. Anyone talking about the "real" stargate program can be easily written off as a crazy person who "thinks" the television show is representative of something legitimate. While I'm not saying that Stargate SG-1 was such a mechanism for plausible deniability, I think it worth considering. Similarly, should public interest in the 14th Air Force become an issue, a game as you describe could serve to provide deniability.

At the same time, there's been cases in which similar things were created specifically for the unit in question, as entertainment or an instrument of training. NASA for instance created a video game for their astronauts on ISS, which features aliens invading ISS and astronauts fending them off. It entertains astronauts on their long missions, and it provides deniability should anyone claim that NASA trains its astronauts on how to respond to alien threats through simulations. That person was just referencing that game, you see.

In reality, it would be reasonable to conclude that NASA has developed contingency plans for in the event of a variety of unlikely scenarios. The US government formally produced a plan for responding a zombie apocalypse after all. They even researched a means through which to create zombies via biological warfare. The idea was that an adversary would be constantly outflanked by their fallen soldiers becoming zombies and attacking them, or that their adversary would be highly occupied dealing with civilian zombies rampaging through their cities. This would make them entirely unable to contend with America's actions. The concept even lead to the idea of infecting our own soldiers in order that they be capable of continuing to contribute to the fight even after death. Super-soldiers, you know. It wouldn't be very shocking if NASA had contemplated hostiles attempting to board the ISS, including aliens, and how to contain and ultimately defeat them. Especially with regard to preserving the integrity of the ISS in the event that projectile or other ranged weapons were involved.

This however has the potential for inspiring a great deal of thought in anyone having such a fact confirmed to them. A public engaging in prolonged critical thinking and in-depth study of the matter isn't likely within NASA's interests. So, "it was a video game for entertainment, not a legitimate simulation for training" would better suffice.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Navarro

Navarro, a great post! I never understood why NASA did not have a plan before they retired the Space Shuttle program. Now we pay millions to Russia for a taxi ride. Was NASA not thinking?

I agree with you, sending men to the moon was to survey for sure.

With our advanced telescopes how is it that we cannot take clear close photos of our moon? I just don't get it.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I've always viewed the relationship between USA and the USSR in terms presented by George Orwell's book "1984." I didn't think it reasonable for two powers to stand together at the brink of nuclear annihilation for decades, and yet not in reality simply "stand together." Mutually Assured Destruction is fallacious, and as nuclear war seemed an inevitability, one power would've eventually struck the other. A barrage of SLBMs detonated over the others territory in succession would have been sufficient to generate a static field of EMP which would destroy any nuclear weapons exposed to the environment, be they mobile launcher or missile silo the moment they open their doors to launch. A space-based weapons platform could have launched such a succession, and it would never have been detected. It would've looked like meteors to radar. Shipping nuclear weapons in through the ports then hauling the containers which contain them to enemy weapons sites could also work. While maintaining that static field of EMP, you'd need only to destroy the remaining enemy missiles that're still protected within their silos. It would only take your ICBMs about thirty minutes to reach their targets. You could defeat most of those targets with an accurate barrage.

There's in fact myriad strategies for which to win such a conflict while assuring limited retaliation. If the Cold War was really the conflict we were told, one power would have rapidly and effectively neutered the other, followed immediately by demanding the other surrender, lest they begin targeting population centers. The victim would certainly surrender within minutes. Yet neither did, and the Soviets even went on to allow themselves to fall to and be subjugated by American imperialism. The Soviets even knew America was developing the Strategic Defense Initiative under Reagan's Star Wars Program, which would be capable of defeating Russia's ICBMs in transit. A militaristic hardliner who called them the "evil empire" was doing this. Russia even knew NATO was encircling Russia with ground-based components of the missile shield. Russia then knew America was neutralizing Russia's capability to retaliate if attacked. Russia knew that MAD soon wouldn't be a reality, and that America will be capable of completely annihilating them with minimal risk to themselves.

It's not reasonable that the Soviets would idly stand by while their arch nemesis prepares their doom. It's not reasonable that the Soviets would conclude that America wouldn't launch a preemptive strike under such conditions when America was not only the most aggressive nation on the earth, and not only has it publicly announced that it reserves the right to initiate a preemptive strike, but it also happens to be the only nation in history to attack another country with nuclear weapons. In fact, it attacked population centers solely. America's strategy was to inflict massive civilian casualties and devastation, or nuclear terrorism. The Soviets had to act, or they risked the most terrifying of destruction.

I think the reason that they didn't act could only have been because they knew America wouldn't strike. The only way they could have known that is if USA and USSR were secretly allies, and the Cold War was just a propaganda campaign meant to distract the masses from not only their political oppression and strife, but also from the exorbitant military expenditure in space. I believe Reagan spoke of actuality rather than in metaphor when he said:

"Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. Yet I ask, is not an alien force already among us?"
Youtube

Quarreling among fellow humans must seem petty when faced with an extraterrestrial foe potentially thousands if not millions of years more advanced. It would be foolish for USA and USSR to not work together under such circumstances. They could benefit from each others technology and intelligence. They could benefit from pooling their resources in order to establish and defend that foothold among the stars. Why do everything twice separately, when they could more easily achieve double collectively? If they were together contending with an alien threat, it's possible that these extraterrestrials may have even manipulated us into doing so. It's been so often said that we were "warned off the moon." Perhaps we were, and perhaps that was because our motivations were militaristic. It was an act born of the aggression that was the Cold War. By spooking us into believing that something more ominous lurked above us than among us, they achieved cooperation and unity among humanities primary conflicting factions.

Besides, I think we'd agree that humanity's destiny is sooner among the stars than is any particular nations destiny among them. There's been a lot of speculation recently that aliens would be dangerous because, in part, they'd most likely be predators like ourselves, because predators are smarter than pray. It's the nature of things. However, if aliens are here and have been here, then they're unlikely to be malevolent. They certainly wouldn't simply be quietly lurking in our skies. It might be foolhardy to speculate on the motivations of an alien culture which we know nothing about, but I think it reasonable that these beings are New World Order proponents in the sense that they're benevolent enough to desire cooperation among humanity rather than humanity continuing to devastate other members of its species. Unchecked, we might after all either grow to be a threat to them, or to make ourselves extinct. If so, we can see why extraterrestrials might seek to lure us to the stars under a single flag of cooperation.

Sort've like when the Apollo and Soyuz programs finally began working together and wearing patches as this, or more modern ISS patches like this one. We know that the Americans and Russians did start working together, just as you said. I very much think extraterrestrials may have had something to do with that, intentionally.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
Anyone born on the moon would never be able to visit earth, with the moons gravity at 20% of Earth's, a Luna born person would not have the bone mass or muscle mass to survive, or even, perhaps, the lung capacity.

I think this is only appears a certainty if we think in conventional terms. There's been a lot of speculation that we've long achieved anti-gravity propulsion. At least one source claiming this was a deathbed testimony that I found most compelling. I believed the man. If we mastered gravity, then we may be capable of applying gravity just as we're capable of removing its effects. If so, these men could be exercising under several times earth gravity, leading to average man on the moon better resembling Arnold Schwarzenegger than you or I.

Even if not, such a lunar outpost might not be a colony as much as it is simply a post. Personnel may be rotated back to Earth on a regular basis just as our astronauts on the ISS are. Or more cheaply, they might simply be engaging in frequent resistance and strength training involving more weight and resistance than we're accustomed to here, in order to compensate for the lesser gravity. Instead of lifting a 100 lb barbell, they may lift a 400 lb barbell for instance. 400 lbs on the moon would be equivalent to 100 lbs on Earth, at the moons 1/4 of Earth's gravity.

So, I don't think we have to worry about the fitness of our brothers and sisters posted to the lunar outpost.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Navarro, a great post! I never understood why NASA did not have a plan before they retired the Space Shuttle program. Now we pay millions to Russia for a taxi ride. Was NASA not thinking?

I agree with you, sending men to the moon was to survey for sure.

With our advanced telescopes how is it that we cannot take clear close photos of our moon? I just don't get it.

I remember being excited when at the end of his presidency, George W Bush announced plans to put a man Mars. It was the only thing I ever agreed with the man on, and the only thing the US government had inspired my enthusiasm through. When Obama came into office and immediately not only cut that project, but also did away with our shuttle program, I was less than pleased. One moment witnessing man on Mars within my lifetime was a reality, and the next NASA had been reduced to satellite repairmen hitching rides on Russia's spacecraft. Of course, Bush's Orion program lives on today, but without having ever received the funding called for, unless you consider the additional funding to be sourced through cutting the shuttle program and reallocating those resources.

In any case, the issue of lunar mapping and imagery has frustrated me for a very long time. We have multiple satellites orbiting the moon, including the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter. That's another very militaristic title associated with the moon, but I digress. Built in 2009, it's primarily purposed as a mapping satellite, including a modern high resolution camera which constantly captures images of the surface. However, despite that "the mission is returning approximately 70–100 terabytes of image data," the public has been supplied with very little of this imagery, as you can observed through Google Moon. You might notice that the bulk of the imagery provided to the public is approximately the same resolution an amateur could achieve through a decent telescope here on Earth. A few patches are of notably higher resolution, and those regions concentrate on Apollo landing sites. It's said that the motivation for dissemination of higher resolution imagery at those locations is because "this photography will boost public acknowledgement of the validity of the landings, and further discredit Apollo conspiracy theories."

Even the imagery of the Apollo sites are very low quality compared to what we'd expect the LRO to be capable of producing. The NSA is known to be capable of reading the newspaper over the shoulder of a man using their satellites, but we're to expect that the modern LRO can't resolve the lunar terrain beyond the grainy images they've submitted to us? Their supposed attempt to "further discredit Apollo conspiracy theories" only achieves the opposite, because they've demonstrated that they're capable of providing a superior resolution which they've been unwilling to share over the majority of the lunar surface. They've proven that they're purposely withholding information from the public, as though the matter is a state secret. They're then hiding something, and their alleged efforts to prove that they weren't only reinforces that position.

NASA is certainly capable of producing superior resolution with their modern "high resolution camera" than they've shown us, including resolution superior to what we see at the landing sites I'm certain. I personally find this infuriating. They're supposed to be scientists, but they've draped a clock over the truth, bringing a dark age upon humanity. Scientists shouldn't have been concerning themselves with discrediting conspiracy theories anyway, if they indeed were. Scientists should be welcoming every avenue to discovery. Scientists should seek to accurately inform everyone, and to be informed by them. They've reduced themselves to propagandists and obstructors of progress and understanding.

It's these things which have contributed to much of the nonsense we see in modern science. Our methodology for critical thinking has been corrupted by it. For instance, when researchers observed what they thought to be a gravitational force being exerted on a spacial body, they proceeded to make calculations to estimate the location of this object. Once they felt they had the solution, they looked, and saw nothing. Thus they concluded it was an invisible thing, exerting an invisible force. They called it "dark energy," or "dark matter." No, you thought something was exerting a gravitational force on an object, and you thought that something must have been at a particular place, and when you looked there you saw nothing. You thought wrong. No discovery isn't necessarily a discovery.

We once called these things "Scientific Theory" for a reason, and now we treat even failures as "Science Fact." Scientific Theory was once required to be supported by three points of evidence, but now even a failed hypothesis is spun into confirmation. These guys treat infinity, dark energy and dark matter like the god of the gaps. They've made science into a religion. Hawking once said "philosophy is dead," but I think it fairly evident that it lives on in his very own theories. In fact, I'd say theology does as well. The lord god exerted a great invisible force on a planet, and he saw that was good.

NASA is covering up the existence of its high quality lunar imagery, and it's behavior like this which is destroying public science, through poisoning the minds of the people. Galileo was burned at the stake to proclaiming truth to the world, and yet NASA has the audacity to apply his name to one of their probes. Appalling. More importantly to the topic: I believe NASA's unwillingness to supply the public with its high resolution imagery of the lunar surface is evidence that something's there which they don't want us to see. Like the supposed structures I'm sure we've all heard about and looked at. Like a lunar outpost, perhaps.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Navarro, I agree with everything in your reply. People like YOU should run NASA.

I agree NASA is hiding many things. Lunar Outpost for sure.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Man Navarro, you bring us deep about. I have compelling reasons to believe that aliens are based on Earth. Deep undersea bases and at least one in the Himalayas. But for now lets discuss the moon orbiters. Specifically the Clementine Mission. You are clearly very well versed in things and that raises old concerns of mine as I worked in intelligence, albeit not on this matter. Are you aware of John Brandenburg?

Brandenburg was involved in the Clementine Mission to the Moon, which was part of a joint space project between the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization (BMDO) and NASA. The mission discovered water at the Moon’s poles in 1994. He was the deputy manager of that mission.

It’s noteworthy to mention here that the Russian government recently called for an international investigation into the U.S. moon landings regarding missing artifacts (lunar rock) and the disappearance of film footage.

According to Brandenburg:

It was (the Clementine Mission) a photo reconnaissance mission basically to check out if someone was building bases on the moon that we didn’t know about. Were they expanding them?

He also went on to state that after the completion of the Clementine Mission, they were analyzed by an elite defense department team with the highest security clearance:

They basically kept to themselves and just did their work, and we were told not to interfere with them… (source)

The mission was designed to investigate and map all corners of the moon.

This is a very brief background of someone who is clearly a well respected “academic” in his field. Not long ago, he joined a long and growing list of “academics” who are helping to pull back the curtain that’s been blinding the masses for what seems to be a very long time, even though this subject is still ridiculed by some in the academic world.

It was during the Clementine Mission, more specifically, the mapping of the Lunar Surface, that he began to suspect an extraterrestrial presence on the moon.

Of all the pictures I’ve seen from the moon that show possible structures, the most impressive is a picture of a miles wide recto-linear structure. This looked unmistakably artificial, and it shouldn’t be there. As somebody in the space defense community, I look on any such structure on the moon with great concern because it isn’t ours, there’s no way we could have built such a thing. It means someone else is up there.

Source with included source material in article, albeit a lame site

It brings into focus your concern about the high quality sensors aboard some of these orbiters and the fact we have been given very little although some might disagree with that. The state of the art in covering up things has become a science now that we would be hard pressed to uncover. The USNRL and has a site here with the Image Gallery and Lunar Map. So for the uninitiated, they can say well here is all the data and details. However, we know they never reveal all the details. Why was such a classified operation going on inside the program? I mean if there was no reason to hide things, why would they need to review the data so clandestinely before releasing it? I think we know the answer to that was to cover up what the hi-resolution images and data were revealing.

There was another mission long ago and I don't recall which one it was, but it used IR Thermal Imaging of the moons surface. It found long rectangular buried objects under the surface generating heat. Here is a thought. If you were a space faring race, possibly even a remnant race from a previous civilization that was virtually wiped out long ago what would be your best mode of shelter for survival.

First, you would not want to be seen on the surface of the moon or planet you were operating on. Secondly, the surface of a planet is the worst place to be if you are advanced enough because while the Earth is relatively calm, surface storms, radiation, electrical storms, high winds, debris impacts are all most dangerous here. Whereas the bottom of the sea inside a mountain there or deep under a mountain in a remotely inaccessible location to surface dwellers would be the calmest and most protected area to survive at. Over 50% of all anomalous activity is associated with USO's (Underwater Submerged Objects). If you had a moon base, the same would apply for reasons of protection from thermal variability, impacts, optical surveillance, etc. Mining H3 would be a great fuel source for craft and bases wherever they are located and it can be found in abundance on the moon. I don't claim this is an authentic pic at all and don't know who made it or where it came from. But the ship below is another story.

Especially if a previous civilization was wiped out by someone else long ago. Of course, we ourselves have learned to burrow deep and build our bases and even deep sea bases already for our military. To think an advanced race wouldn't be far ahead of us on this path would be naive.

Then there is the crashed ship. People say it is a hoax. But, here is a photo.

And the original Apollo 15 image AS15-P-9630 it is on is still on the original Apollo Image Atlas here.
Just zoom in an scroll right a little and you will see it there. If it is a hoax, then there is some high powered people playing hanky panky on the original Apollo Image Library server at the Lunar and Planetary Institute.

edit on 13/3/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Wow, a great post!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Just zoom in an scroll right a little and you will see it there. If it is a hoax, then there is some high powered people playing hanky panky on the original Apollo Image Library server at the Lunar and Planetary Institute.

No. Not a hoax. The image is authentic. But there are also higher resolution images of the area. Here's 9625, taken shortly before 9630.
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

Here's a thread about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

That would be due to physics.

The maximum resolution of a telescope has a hard physical limit set by aperture size and the frequency of light you use to image with. You can't get more resolution that that, no matter how perfect your optics are, or how much magnification you use.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Thank you Bedlam. I now understand. It's amazing we can find planets 50 light years away but cannot find a way to take a high res photo of the moon.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Quantum12 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

It's amazing we can find planets 50 light years away but cannot find a way to take a high res photo of the moon.

Have you seen any visual images of exoplanets?

As far as the Moon goes, maybe you should look here:
lroc.sese.asu.edu...
There are resolutions matching the satellite images of Earth which we are provided.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No. Not a hoax. The image is authentic. But there are also higher resolution images of the area. Here's 9625, taken shortly before 9630.
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

Here's a thread about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for that link Phage. Much better and clears that issue up. I am going with the assumption it has not been tampered with either. I like the sites functionality much better too!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you for the link. This one blew my mind. Earth looks so peaceful from this photo. But we know the truth.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Yeah. Peaceful

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join