It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disgruntled idiots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
So I cant help but laugh.

ATS is under attack again by script kiddies. Oh NO!

LOL

I am sure its a headache, but really. Its retarded. Why would you waste your time on DDOS attacks? Does it satisfy your envy, your hatred?

What on earth motivates a script kiddie to bother with such a lame ass attack? Is that supposed to be serious and make people fear you?

Its the mentality of small and little people. So you probably got banned, or you were an asshole and were treated like one and then got banned?

Is it fair to the many people who are not assholes who just come to learn and advance themselves? Did a mom in the mid west piss you off and send you off into rage land?

What on earth could you hope to do? take ATS down for a bit? OOOOH, a couple minutes here and there. Oh no!

Really. You are not elite. You are not cool. A real hacker would appreciate the effort to bring people out of the ignorance of their existence. The people doing this will probably become outdated and irrelevant in a couple years. Their methods, technological edge and knowledge base will become irrelevant. Since they are not truly hackers but ride on the efforts of real programmers and security professionals.

So enjoy your little DDOS attacks. Its more of a statement of your lack of skill than a testament to your expertise.

Do you even write your own scripts? Write your own code? Or do you go to others like a shopper on ebay?

And for what? because people dont agree with your vitriol and retarded as minds?

How about you make your own website? Oh thats right, you dont know how to make it as kick ass as ATS. You cant LIVE knowing that others dont give a crap about you and that your worst is kind of pathetic.

So thats it.

Its entertaining to see you waste time and resources, blow up your own spot as the more you do it, the less likely you are to be as safe like a coward as you think you are.

How about you spend this time reflecting on how miserable you are and how insignificant you truly are.

lame.

They do it for attention. The same exact attention you gave them by creating this thread. You call them ignorant, but you are the exact type of person that falls for their games and give them all this attention they crave. Good job

Now I could go on a rant about how pathetic and ignorant you come off in your OP, but you did it perfectly already so why should I bother?

Script kiddies and trolls want nothing more than for people to give them attention so they can just keep on trolling and doing DDoS attacks. When they are ignored it usually just stops since they realize that their targets aren't falling for their BS. You're a perfect target for them and more than likely get trolled constantly on the internet, right? You know I'm right. It's because you automatically enter a mode where you feel the need to make them look ignorant when all you're doing is making yourself look just as ignorant as them because you just got pulled into the game.

Keep up the great work

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nightmare_david

Right, because that has worked in the past? Youre the master!

You had to post here didnt you. With the same sentiment I posted my thread. I at least had a reason beyond looking cool belittling a fellow member. At least my target was jerks out to ruin something we all enjoy. Whats your excuse?

But hey, yes, thanks fellow member! They do need their own official voice here to protect them!

Your post is such a detriment to them and doent encourage them at all.....lol

Keep up the great work

EDIT TO ADD:
How about this. Instead of scolding me because people cant help themselves to resist crapping on fellow members of the same community, how about you leave the issue alone if you are so scared of these idiots. "Oh poor assholes, they may do another pointless attack"......indeed.

EDIT TO ADD MORE:
Did you log on after months just to bother me? LOL YOU have validated me. Thank you. I must have hit close to home....How are your friends after the prank? Asleep now waiting for mom to get their lunch ready for when they wake up?

How about you make some content for us instead of bothering me about my thread. Why not make a thread or two, you champion of kids behaving like idiots.

With your one thread.....typical behavior of some people I cant help but think only stick around to simply mess with average people.

edit on 3 12 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Between everyone who made an account today and everyone defending these jerks....I am starting to get a clear picture of who the repeat offenders are.

You cant be this emotionally attached to this and be just a spectator as well.

Art of war. Read it sometime.

You give me all I need. I dont mind trolls. I would rather I deal with them and waste their time than anyone else be bothered with it. I at least get something out of it.

I may be a bigger asshole and more petty than you. I make no reservations about anything. Nothing is below me. There is no high ground with me.
I meet you in the isht you bring to the door. I am a savage and more so than you could ever be.

But hey, keep validating me. It IS rewarding.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You are really full of yourself, aren't you?

I don't know how long it will be, but you'll get banned again.

Because people disagree with your reaction you decide to roll out an assault on them. Classy. You feed trolls and assault the people trying to help you.

Thou doth protest too much. Smells fishy.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Oh you could disagree.

That is fine if you remember your manners.

I see no reason to play the higher moral ground with people who dont extend the same courtesy.

If I get banned it will be because I am unreasonable. Like defending people who just caused the site we all love and appreciate to suffer in a petty and lame way.....

Like I said you cant be this emotionally attached to this unless you are more than a spectator. Or at least that is what it looks like to all of us that are "full of ourselves"

I would remind you that you are currently filling yourself, here, on my thread you could ignore and be "the smarter person" you say I am not.

EDIT TO ADD:
Help? Oh boy, who is full of it now. Thanks for the scolding help. I am humbled into submission.

Also, your accusation of things smelling fishy. My thoughts exactly.

*sips validation tea and chews on validation biscuits....

EDIT TO ADD:
Oh look another person criticizing my thread with one thread or two threads to his credit, yet an expert on what content should be like here on ATS.

You do realize that its not so slick if you all do it...right?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

wow really?? You cant get your fill of hate filled divisive bull# in between the few good posts left on ATS for five minutes, and your all "yes kill anonymity, sell your profile to every market research stalker on the webs" so long as it spares you what??? A few minutes of discomfort maybe once or twice a year, more so during an election year?? honestly you have a very busy and fulfilling real life from what I can remember. Why the hell does a few minutes of poor connection to this blog suddenly make you lash out like a junkie on withdrawal???

You are not usually like this, it almost does not even sound like the normal you. Well hope you ca feel better and get over it.

If they do kill vpn access and anonymous browsing just to read this place, I would disappear. Because I don't need the internet that bad.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I've been trying to convince you that your reaction, in spite of what you think is somehow emotionally wounding them, is actually encouraging further attacks.

I've enjoyed many of your posts on many topics, even if I disagree with them. I don't remember if I disagree often or not, but I do remember that your name is usually attached to thoughtful posts.

I think in this case you're misguided. Take a deep breath, think about what motivates trolls. If you let them know it upsets you it encourages them.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I understand that. I do appreciate genuine concern and an honest response. Let me take myself down a notch and say that there is merit to your argument.

What I am trying to do is not overt. I know their mentality. THIS is just as valid as ignoring them since neither guarantee they will stop.

I am not trying to reset to jerk mode when I say this, but really, a private message would have sufficed. THIS back and forth is what they revel in. Making discord.

It needed to be said. As we speak they are here making us all dumber, with no regard for our ignoring them.

I know how they think. Courtesy, intelligent response and all that is not in their game plan. They really think they are helping when they make their justifications.

No one thinks they are an asshole or are being unjust. Everyone who does things to hurt others thinks they are the isht.

They really do think they are this elite class of hacker, this neo-crusader out like a cyber samurai protecting the sheeple from themselves by waging "net-centric" warfare....against ATS....0.o

Its such BS I cant help myself from calling BS. Maybe thats my deficiency, but it takes all sorts, and this is natural for me. I really dont mind being that guy. I am poor, unimportant and for all intent and purpose a tool. I would love for them to waste their time with me and leave others alone who really are just trying to find some joy from the crap world we live in and may be more worthy than me, /find some truth.

I do get something out of this as well. Like I said, I am petty. I am not above this. I see no reason to be. THIS is the world they want. A world of nasty people calling BS and spitting truths "we cant handle"-

So no beef man. I dont want to go off on anyone who didnt make an effort to make our lives that much worse.

I am serious about what I say. I am many things but not a liar. In my eyes, this needed to be said. Perhaps one of these people can see how useless this is and how much it isnt helping anyone and how LAME it is as far as their community goes.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

thats fine.

I made my reasons known. I doubt what you say though.

EDIT TO ADD:

Do you think your internet provider is out of the loop? That before they send your request to your VPN that there is a safe connection government cant see?

That using a free or paid software you downloaded on the internet is going to protect you from people knowing your activity?

You need to build your own hardware specifically designed to hide your personal connection and take so many precautions that unless you are doing some serious stuff, its almost absurd to do so?

Its not like TOR where you use the hardware and protocols BUILT and written by others to be effective in anonymity. (no more BTW)

You are logging onto a commercial connection and then sending your traffic through GOD KNOWS what network. You are only drawing attention to the fact that you want to hide. In the multitude you hide best.

But what ever. Poor guys. I was too hard on them.

They should pretend like they are kickass with no one calling BS.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I dont care about the government, they can just activate anyones phone if it were that serious. It is having the ads following me from device to device because I had to disable some features in order to read something to gets upsetting. Once my interests are update on this computer, the ads will follow me on my phone and tv, and now they are tying it in to physical mail. Its not cool man, not cool. All in the name of "but we need to be more secure" my ass. In the name of "these advertisers will pay more if we can focus the targeting ad increase the profile interests. Oh what better way than to make t mandatory!"

I thought we were supposed to be against mandatory anything other than courtesy.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Look, like I said, not trying to be a dick here. I am just pointing out that its not effective.

Most live a consumer life and have so many bad habits it doesnt make sense to pretend a VPN makes it all better.

Do you use a credit card for purchases? Give your info to any cashier for BS coupons and discounts?

What is the difference?

In this case we would disarm trolls whose only line of attack is VPN.

Its not even an issue. I am nothing to ATS. Just another jackoff member. I can voice my opinion about it though. They will do what ever they please. Probably down your line of thinking.

If you are so worried about ad tracking and information mining, dont use a smart phone, credit cards, debit cards, google or any of its services. Instead build your own pc and install lesser used software, dont use cable boxes, any subscription service, get magazines ect....and even then its a big if.

Ads are not the devil. They are not going away like TV commercials are not.

Unless you fear for your safety its all absurd.

There is no noticeable ads popping up, but guess what? Your VPN isnt missing out on that ad revenue, not a chance in hell.

You just get different ads that are not so creepy. Your data is still mined and for SOME VPNs, more so than others.

Who do you think these VPNs ask permission to exist?

Its all counter productive. I think TOR got what it deserved. How could you have things like daisys destruction (guy arrested now) and not be policed by the users who say they can handle it. Stay out....they say. And for what? We made more progress in the real world as far as legalizing drugs. Retaining liberties.

I am sorry. Unless you take care of your own, in equal parts as you "take care of your own", its not ok to let things be.

Its like cops hiding behind impunity while talking about the good they serve. We see the result.

Rules are for many. You want freedom? Disconnect and disappear. Go alone.

Thats the truth most dont want to accept.

We are all here, so none of us chose that.

So we lose some who cant handle it, oh well. As far as ATS, We would keep far more we lose to trolls anyways.

Its just a blog, but you know what? Look at the thread about people who didnt go to school. What hope would we have if everyplace we go to learn online became like a US public school type of environment.

I will not be accepted in scholarly circles. They will not share with me or those like me. We only have places like ATS and random internet sites to grow.

How is it good to keep those places in the filth of petty minds? For what? Less ads?

Have a good one
Hold it down

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Yep tadaman here he is.

edit on 12-3-2016 by Quantum12 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

The hoody is right on. It was cold last night.

Its missing the coffee, and cigarette.

Also, I roll up my sleaves. The look is too baggy. I wear form fitting clothing. I am athletic and I like to strut.....

Pretty acurate description though. I can be that guy, sure.

Actually, I like the pic. I might use it once I get my wifes crap laptop up to speed.

New avatar!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yes tadaman, you should for sure use it. LOL. You are so funny! He does need a coffee and cig.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

My God man, it is clear these guys pissed you off nicely, so much rant that sounds far more KIDDIE than the KIDS you are supposedly talking about.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
ATS has a real problem letting their fellow members do what the hell they want without getting up in their business.

Did you carry out the attack? No? Ok.

Why are you bothering me then? Whay do you care if I dont like these people and I tell them?

ATS, real sticklers.

You know what, these people had a REAL point to make.

I am sorry I made this thread. Trolls, I am sorry.

You have a valid grievance.

Just dont carry out lame ass DDOS attacks, that is lame.
Troll away though. It takes all sorts.

edit on 3 13 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

i'm not sure why you think we had a DDoS attack. Yes, the site was sluggish and gave weird output for a while. The weird output was mainly due to the updates that were made to the site design. Sluggishness can be the result of (temporarily) unparsable code, and/or a lot of users force reloading their pages. So, no DDoS methinks.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
i'm not sure why you think we had a DDoS attack.

The site owner said there was an attack.

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
We're still picking up the pieces.

It looks like our DDoS protection provider was targeted first, then us with a massive spike in a ridiculous amount of hits.

There could be some additional down time. I can't tell for sure right now.

edit on 13-3-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Then I stand corrected. Such a coincidence!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This entire thread is a joke to be honest.

Stop talking about "real hackers" as if you have any idea what you're talking about. You prove you have no idea what you're talking about because you keep repeating the same thing about "making your own hardware to hide yourself". You're repeating that because you think it makes you sound like you know what you're talking about when you really don't. Just stop because only people on your level will believe anything you have to say.

[snip] You keep attacking mystery figures and talking about DDoS attacks happening at a time when nothing is actually happening. [snip]
Give it up and find a new hobby
edit on 13-3-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join