It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disgruntled idiots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So I cant help but laugh.

ATS is under attack again by script kiddies. Oh NO!

LOL

I am sure its a headache, but really. Its retarded. Why would you waste your time on DDOS attacks? Does it satisfy your envy, your hatred?

What on earth motivates a script kiddie to bother with such a lame ass attack? Is that supposed to be serious and make people fear you?

Its the mentality of small and little people. So you probably got banned, or you were an asshole and were treated like one and then got banned?

Is it fair to the many people who are not assholes who just come to learn and advance themselves? Did a mom in the mid west piss you off and send you off into rage land?

What on earth could you hope to do? take ATS down for a bit? OOOOH, a couple minutes here and there. Oh no!

Really. You are not elite. You are not cool. A real hacker would appreciate the effort to bring people out of the ignorance of their existence. The people doing this will probably become outdated and irrelevant in a couple years. Their methods, technological edge and knowledge base will become irrelevant. Since they are not truly hackers but ride on the efforts of real programmers and security professionals.

So enjoy your little DDOS attacks. Its more of a statement of your lack of skill than a testament to your expertise.

Do you even write your own scripts? Write your own code? Or do you go to others like a shopper on ebay?

And for what? because people dont agree with your vitriol and retarded as minds?

How about you make your own website? Oh thats right, you dont know how to make it as kick ass as ATS. You cant LIVE knowing that others dont give a crap about you and that your worst is kind of pathetic.

So thats it.

Its entertaining to see you waste time and resources, blow up your own spot as the more you do it, the less likely you are to be as safe like a coward as you think you are.

How about you spend this time reflecting on how miserable you are and how insignificant you truly are.

lame.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Glad I can see the site again. I just assumed I got banned...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

LOL

Dont go wasting a weekend launching a dumbass DDOS attack in response......please......its so scary.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

"Up & down like the Assyrian Empire"...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

A shot across the bow aimed at ATS membership or owners?

The attack was clearly carried out by a very butt-hurt, basement dwelling, 12-sammich eating mofo troll.

or trolls

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....

No seriously I had to go outside and look at the stars.

Couldn't help but notice. The attacks started as soon as SkepticOverlord made some cosmetic changes earlier today.

Do the pre puberty hackers wait for system upgrades? Perhaps.

I Fart in your general direction hackersπŸ’©

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good sir.. I love your responses. Makes me feel Zen.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I'm not convinced this is just a simple DDoS. There were some things happening that seemed to effect the site display. Some odd business. I also got the ad-block message and I've never run an ad-blocker on this device.

I don't know that this was a simple DDoS that any kid could pull off. The other question I have is who did it? Nothing popped on my radar suggesting it. Strange times.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Chaos and deception seem to be taking over everything.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Right here. We all got it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And noted as we recently got ats back online. I got the same notices about the ad blockers. Yet I have no blockers.
edit on 11-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Is it still going on? Having a lot of trouble with the site

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Right here. We all got it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And noted as we recently got ats back online. I got the same notices about the ad blockers. Yet I have no blockers.

I don't see a satisfactory explanation there, I just see that a bunch of people got it. I want to know why.

No DDoS I ever heard of caused a site to display things like this. I don't buy that it was a simple DDoS.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
HORSE HOCKEY!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I can tell you I have a Mac and it said Safari cannot find the server. Nothing about ad blocking. At least we are able to get back on ATS!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Do you have any SIEM software monitoring the network? Would be fun to catch these kids in the act and hand them over to the authorities. Then they will be in a never ending world of butt-hurt

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Tar and feather them says I!!

ARG!!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
One disgruntled kid?

I was under the impression you need multiple hackers and a certain amount of organisation to pull off DDoS attacks.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Or skeptic guy messed up the code lol... For me it was exactly as the site updates finished maybe a few minutes more. But it did have the feel of ddos... A reply to: Ksihkehe

edit on 12-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
DDOS attack my ass, more like someone screwed the upload code and blamed the boogyman for stealing the pie in the window.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The adblocking message seems to have been browser-related.
As we discovered on another thread, Firefox users like myself did not see that message. Just the usual "website is busy or unavailable or perhaps your own firewall is blocking us out".
On this thread. a safari user below your post says they did not see it either.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join