It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally in Chicago postponed amid growing security concerns

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Everything looks to be on the peaceful side....I'm not seeing many of the riot and burn-'em-down types. Law enforcement recommended to Trump that the rally be postponed for the safety of all.

The Police are worried about out-of-towners on the way.

I get this from good source.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
GEE THIS IS EXITING FOLKS!

Our country falling apart at the seams before our eyes
edit on 11-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
First off - not a Trump supporter.

Second - I have a very hard time believing, post Ferguson, post Baltimore, that this is not the work of an agent provocateur or some other orchestrated/coordinated situation.

Trump's supporters will only be galvanized. As he says...ALL LIVES MATTER.

Brace yourselves America, it just got real. Heard a commentator justnow saying Trump is inciting violence. That's total and utter BS. Who showed up to stir the #? Not Trump supporters. Not Trump.

# this.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Bottom line, Trump needs to learn common civilized behavior and response to criticism.

He fans the flames of hatred and division and says he can do it because he’s not politically correct.

We’ll he better learn how to respect others or he’ll tear this country apart

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Trump didn't say they should beat up people in his rallies?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Of course we have people claiming that these are paid plants... because opposition to Trump could only be coerced right? Are you all that unaware of the massive disdain for Trumps hateful rhetoric? The dude is part of the problem. Tons of people from all sides and all walks of life are saying it. It's no conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: Willtell

I bet the trouble makers were paid very well.

So people who dont like Trump are being paid?

Where is my check?

Your supposition is irrational, hes in CHICAGO, the man has made increasingly racist and bigoted statements to minorities and has had instances of violence towards them at his rallies.

What the hell did he think would happen there?

Again wheres my Check?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Of course we have people claiming that these are paid plants... because opposition to Trump could only be coerced right? Are you all that unaware of the massive disdain for Trumps hateful rhetoric? The dude is part of the problem. Tons of people from all sides and all walks of life are saying it. It's no conspiracy.

We need more "PLAID PANTS" "We are just two wild and crazy guys" (Dan Akrioyd/Steve Martin; SNL) instead of PAID PLANTS at these rallies. NO riot at all; just laughter at the wearing apparel/highjinks behaviors.
edit on 11-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Bottom line, Trump needs to learn common civilized behavior and response to criticism.
He fans the flames of hatred and division and says he can do it because he’s not politically correct. We’ll he better learn how to respect others or he’ll tear this country apart

A strange sort of relying upon his natural Showmanship within his campaign; just let Donald be Donald. Was this expected as in orchestrated as gaining more publicity or an accidental byproduct of an ill defined message regarding racial groups?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

This riot could have very well been organized by the GOP establishment. They don't want Trump winning the party nomination. What better way than plan to disrupt a Trump rally by recruiting protestors so they can incite violence from Trump supporters. Then the media can blame Trump for inciting it! Which is exactly what they're doing.

It's not the democrats that would do this because they want Trump to win the republican nomination. This is an inside job by the GOP establishment. They know if Donald gets the required delegates, and they nominate Cruz instead, there will be a major uprising within the Republican party and the voting public. They're pulling out all the stops to try to make him lose support before the GOP convention.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

That’s possible.

But how can we know.

It also may be that Trump is fanning the flames of this consciously.

Or he’s either dumb or very mad…insane mad. Not angry mad.

He precisely said they should beat up people at his rallies like the old days

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You dont need the GOP to organize things like this

The man is a bigoted megalomaniac who has said disparaging things towards minorities, this is kind of what happens when you continue to do things like this , lie and act like you dont know who a known KKK member is, who endorsed you, and you come to a heavily minority populated community.

No GOP needed, just Trump being Trump

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
GOD FORBID…and I mean this.

Someone gets seriously hurt because this man has no scruples.

I sincerely hope Trump learns something from this

This is a warning to him.

Get your mob in line and stop playing games

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
This riot could have very well been organized by the GOP establishment. They don't want Trump winning the party nomination. What better way than plan to disrupt a Trump rally by recruiting protestors so they can incite violence from Trump supporters. Then the media can blame Trump for inciting it! Which is exactly what they're doing.

I thought they were Sanders supporters.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

You dont need the GOP to organize things like this

The man is a bigoted megalomaniac who has said disparaging things towards minorities, this is kind of what happens when you continue to do things like this , lie and act like you dont know who a known KKK member is, who endorsed you, and you come to a heavily minority populated community.

No GOP needed, just Trump being Trump

Did you listen to Donald tonight speaking about why there is so much anger in America? Probably not. You don't have a smidgen of a clue about Donald Trump. You latched on to some memes the Trump opposers have hyperbolized and that's all you need. You heard some hyperbolized rant from some Rachel Maddow type and bought it.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

That's what they would want you to think. Holding Bernie signs can easily turn the attention away from the GOP establishment who is trying to derail Trumps campaign.

link   

edit on 11-3-2016 by WeRpeons because: Computer glitch, triple post. Reply button wasn't responging.

link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

That's what they would want you to think. Holding Bernie signs can easily turn the attention away from the GOP establishment who is trying to derail Trumps campaign.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
There's a lot of idiotic rhetoric coming from all sides of the aisle on this one.

Stop letting the media dictate your ideas about these people.

They want the Sanders and Trump people after each other they don't unify.

GET IT WHAT THE #!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The Brown Shirt thugs of the Democratic Party that is Move On dot Org, violated Trump supporters first amendment rights.

Their strong arm tactics are everywhere, just look at race riots and the violations of freedom of speech they foment on college campuses.

Bernie and Hillary may as well start wearing swastika armbands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join