It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TheTory

Again where in the Constitution does it guarantee that one can speak free of protest?

Everyone has the right to be heard. its in the constitution. th e trump supporters were being shouted down and drowned out by th e bernie supporters. In other words their rights were violated. Thats the gurantee that we all have a right to be heard. 1st amendment isnt it?

Why don't you quote the part that says "everyone has the right to be heard."

That'd clear it right up.

I dont have to the first amendment is interpreted that way by the supreme court and case laws i imagine as well.
Also Reports of shots being fired and trump supporters getting beat down have also come in from what ive read. This is what the union busters used to do to prevent unions.

So quote the Supreme Court then. Or case laws.

Or even these "reports" that you're referring to!

Bring your evidence!

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Don't use the 'she dressed slutty so she deserved to be raped' argument.

That's funny. I would never use such an argument. That's a total conservative argument. You can keep it.

link   
The hypocrisy of progressives is almost awe inspiring right now

link   
a reply to: yuppa

From where, are you allergic to links?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: Gryphon66

Who would ever say that Trump supporters can't argue with the best of them, eh?

Show us a video of the opposite occurring.

Show you a video of what, exactly?

Really, some folks put too much stock in youtube and Photoshop.

link   

edit on 12-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: wrong post

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Looks like someone got all touchy feely w Trump

Some speculate it was Jeb.

ps: Decent balance, what is he 70?

.....can't wait to see a protester get all touchy feely with the anointed one, Hillary. They would get beaten like a red-headed step-child.

link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Note that BLM has not disrupted any other rally of Bernie's.

Yet Trump's rallies can't say the same. Maybe Bernie did something right and Trump has been doing it wrong?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This isn't just happening at rallies.

The left, and the establishment on the right, are having a conniption fit over the popularity of Trump. And, they are getting desperate to do anything, including threats, to stop his rise.

Just last night, what started as a peaceful family discussion, turned into this:

- One member of my family who is conservative, does not really like any of the candidates, but loves a good debate, was open to discussion. And it is always interesting.
- I, who think Trump is the best choice, calmly and rationally explained why I feel this way.
- Another member of the family, who likes Trump, is afraid to say this around others who don't agree, because it gets messy, showing how Trump supporters are routinely intimidated.
- Another member of the family, who is an administrator at a liberal college, and a rabid Hillary fan - almost had a coronary, turning red, yelling over everyone, and telling others to just shut up or she was going to leave.
- Another member of the family, just turned 18, going to the liberal college mentioned above, is spouting soundbites negative to Trump, and obviously the only thing he has been exposed to.

Lessons learned:
- liberals are freaking out, and their only solution is to try to stifle free speech and shut up anyone who disagrees with them
- and - don't discuss politics with family

link   

You chastised people for posting videos under the claim they are unable to argue, but I gather it's because you either don't know how, or lack any video evidence backing up what you said.

link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

The hypocrisy of progressives is almost awe inspiring right now

Not to mention, panicky reactionaries that can't take a thimble-full of their own medicine.

TRUMP: "Day One of a Trump Presidency: Anyone who throws the bird at me or my supporters will be waterboarded."

link   

Trump called it off. He was afraid to go on. He's simply not man enough to face up to anyone who's not licking his boots.

Sure he was afraid. He's not man enough to face up to anyone who's not licking his boots. More projection or mind reading.

Kinda weak-sauce there Sam Adams.

C'mon ... you've got to stand up for your hero better than that.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You chastised people for posting videos under the claim they are unable to argue, but I gather it's because you either don't know how, or lack any video evidence backing up what you said.

You should be more cautious making assumptions.

Your average is not very good.

Post something substantial besides your own droning eh?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

A ghost?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Trump called it off. He was afraid to go on. He's simply not man enough to face up to anyone who's not licking his boots.

Sure he was afraid. He's not man enough to face up to anyone who's not licking his boots. More projection or mind reading.

Kinda weak-sauce there Sam Adams.

C'mon ... you've got to stand up for your hero better than that.

Hey, more Photoshop!

Consider me soundly corrected, Willy.

/eyeroll

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

When was the last time Trump supporters crashed a peaceful Democratic rally and used violence to shut down political speech? Your literally supporting the same actions committed by Nazi Brownshirts in 1930's Germany. Wake up.

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: UnBreakable

I know it's like polar opposite of you and Trump but Bernie actually respects black people and understands that the Civil Rights movement isn't over.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

Jeb has feelings man, although between his father and brother, at times, he feels like a ghost.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

You're talking about your own family and using it as an example of 'bad' people who don't support Trump? Nice...

link   

You should be more cautious making assumptions.

Your average is not very good.

Post something substantial besides your own droning eh?

I did. I posted a video of a kid explaining what was going on, all while being intimidated by protesters. But you dismissed it.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

hahaha

I literally meant was he attacked by a ghost, I saw nothing but him jump and Secret Service go into sacrifice mode.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join