It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No it wasn't. Newsflash someone in your echo chamber stating something doesn't make it true.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Abortion.

link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: stosh64

... and, no evidence at all for the very evident fact that Trump HIMSELF is pursuing this policy?

That's rich.

I have never once state that I support Trump. I support no candidate.

He may well be part of the illusion.

The whole absurd circus is nothing but a show for the sheeple.

Enjoy your righteous indignation

Thanks for muddying the waters. No one has said you are a Trump supporter.

But, when you pick a side, stick with it. /shrug

Note: I haven't managed righteous indignation in a while ... this is just garden-variety irritation ...

link   

originally posted by: introvert

I do not advocate for violence.

I do not advocate for disruption of scheduled political events.

However, I do completely understand the passions that Mr. Trump is inciting in his followers, the violence that follows his events EVERYWHERE and EVERY TIME one is held ... and while I do not personally "approve" of what the folks in Chicago did in protest and disruption ... I do understand it.

We should all be cautious when poking the "silent majority" ...

Exactly. While we can agree that what happened in Chicago was not the correct thing to do, we must recognize that it was a direct consequence of the hatred and violence that has been coming from Trump and his supporters.

No one is innocent here. Everyone involved needs to deal with their own demons before they preach about those of others.

Not so much "the hatred and violence that has been coming from Trump and his supporters".

It's the major political threat Trump poses to both parties.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why should they? Standing up to hate is not an act of hate.

And when it's not 'hate' but The Rule of Law, it's 'an act ignorance *and* hate.'
edit on 12-3-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

link   
There is no hate. He, as well as the attendees, are there for a rally. For him. These disruptions do not prove anyone is racist except maybe those protesting?

I would like ONE soundbite where Donald Trump said " get those 'n-word's out of here" or " get those black bastards out of the arena" but, there are none. Not one. All of the other candidates are for the same immigration policy and NO protests so it is not about that. Saying these are about Trump wanting a call to pause immigration is like saying Benghazi was started over a video. It is simply not true.

He has said they should be dealt with. He has said they need to be roughed up and taken out of the rallies. He even stated he would pay legal fees at one time. Does that show hate, or does it show that we should be able to stand up for ourselves.

If I am at a rally, and someone who is supporting someone other than me pushes me...I am supposed to stand there and just let the BLM protestor yell and scream. You see, all they show you in these events is the end. Not what led up to it.

This is going to make Trump stronger. BLM does not represent the black community. The 'college' kids with Palestinian garb are a few. The majority were also Bernie supporters, inside and out. Kids...yelling profanities, who will see these tapes in 10 years and feel really, really dumb.

TRUMP 2016

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump rally in Ohio now.
I guess MoveOn.org must not have put word out on this one.

They canceled the Cinncinati one for tomorrow. That's a hot button city and they couldn't get enough security in time for the event.

link   

LOL ... so an uncited image on IMGUR proves something?

Desperation is in the air.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

This is Donalds hypocrisy on display:

Trump: I'm going to bring jobs back!

*trump responds to protester*

Trump: Go home and get a job!

Nothing wrong with telling someone the TRUTH....what is wrong with someone telling another person to go get a job? If you want to improve society and your own life, you have to work...no doubt about that!

link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't think there was really any violence just loudness.

link   

No it wasn't. Newsflash someone in your echo chamber stating something doesn't make it true.

It's the same woman.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

If I support Trump, then that means I support infringement of others rights?

Now you're making stuff up.

If you support the mob last night, it is obvious that you actively support suppression of rights.

link   

And a random picture of convenience is rock-solid evidence of systemic hate, right...

link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

What are you on about?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

However, I do completely understand the passions that Mr. Trump is inciting in his followers, the violence that follows his events EVERYWHERE and EVERY TIME one is held ... and while I do not personally "approve" of what the folks in Chicago did in protest and disruption ... I do understand it.

1) So you'll understand if the same tactics shut down a Sanders rally.

2) Silent majority, hardly. Obnoxious outspoken minority, definitely.

1) Who knows? If it's an open registration event, and citizens decide to attend, who am I to judge?

2) That's the thing about tossing a phrase like "silent majority" around isn't it? It's hard to tell who's who. Trump supporters do seem to be a minority though ... except in their own minds. Good point.

link   

a reply to: introvert

I don't think there was really any violence just loudness.

If it wasn't a threat of violence then the rally would not have been canceled.

link   

From?

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: introvert

Exactly. While we can agree that what happened in Chicago was not the correct thing to do, we must recognize that it was a direct consequence of the hatred and violence that has been coming from Trump and his supporters.

No one is innocent here. Everyone involved needs to deal with their own demons before they preach about those of others.

Not so much "the hatred and violence that has been coming from Trump and his supporters".

It's the major political threat Trump poses to both parties.

Of course, that went right over your head.

What the hell is wrong with people these days? Is introspection a long lost relic?

Or perhaps intellectual honesty is a thing of the past.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well said, well said
Stand up for yourself...and the only people shouting racist things at the rally were the protesters...and the MSM say Trump is a racist and protect the protesters. What a criss cross joke.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

And a random picture of convenience is rock-solid evidence of systemic hate, right...

Can you quote my reference to the picture as "rock-solid evidence" of anything? LOL.

Nope.

You guys really do have your knickers in knots ... I know that Trump is the chief bully in a throng of bullies ... but does folks standing up to this nonsense really scare you all that much?

Jeez.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join