It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I do not advocate for violence.

I do not advocate for disruption of scheduled political events.

However, I do completely understand the passions that Mr. Trump is inciting in his followers, the violence that follows his events EVERYWHERE and EVERY TIME one is held ... and while I do not personally "approve" of what the folks in Chicago did in protest and disruption ... I do understand it.

We should all be cautious when poking the "silent majority" ...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Or perhaps he'll increase his rhetoric even more.

Having his and his followers rights taken away will increase his crowds and support.

Having his events overrun by hordes carrying other nations flags and communists flags feeds what he has been speaking against.

Having his events overrun by hordes led by domestic terrorists feeds what he has been speaking against.

The left has created the world in which we live in today as much as the right has. When ever word spoken creates a victim for the left, the right will eventually grow weary of the tactic.

Indeed sleeping giants are being roused. May the Gods help the people that find themselves in the middle between them.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Yeah, you are actually right but maybe not for the reason you think. Bernie supporters disrupt a Trump rally. I don't remember seeing anything about a bunch of Trump supporters interrupting a Bernie or Hillary rally and shutting down free speech. We have seen BLM do it but not Trump supporters. Why is that? Maybe because Trump hasn't encouraged his supporters to disrupt other people's right to free speech?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Imagine the media talking points and the outcry from the left if Trump supporters showed up to protest at a Mosque because radical Islam hates America. How is this much different? It's not. In that scenario the media would characterize the Mosque and Muslims as victims and Trump supporters as out of control haters. But in this case in Chicago...Trump and his supporters are STILL the out of control haters?

Again - it's CRAZY.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Registration was open.

No "rights" of Trump's adherents were taken away. What rot!

LOL ... right-wingers are so funny when they try to be polically correct? "Domestic terrorists" indeed.

"Watch out, that one has a loaded birdie finger!!!"

Oh, the horror.

We have ALL created the world we're living in. Left and right are BS categories that have been foisted upon us.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's not necessarily wrong. But it cuts both ways. Why is it only the left that is allowed to push for change? When the right does it, it's labeled hate.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Trump rally in Ohio now.
I guess MoveOn.org must not have put word out on this one.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

Do you support people who would infringe upon the rights of others?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
This was free speech winning over hate speech.

I am sorry but I heard more hate speech coming from the arrogant protest group that buy a free speech of a candidate.

This was a mob. A disgusting, disgraceful, and disrespectful group of people that shouted obscenities at supporters, shouted racist comments and swear words at the (white) police officers. This was more than a Trump protest.

This was a protest about everything wrong with Chicago.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Oh good god.

Free speech is speech and related actions guaranteed against GOVERNMENT interference.

"Free speech" doesn't mean you can say whatever, whenever you want and not face the consequences.

I think a bunch of proto-fascists got a taste of their own medicine last night ... and it's scared them all silly.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: stosh64

... and, no evidence at all for the very evident fact that Trump HIMSELF is pursuing this policy?

That's rich.

I have never once state that I support Trump. I support no candidate.

He may well be part of the illusion.

The whole absurd circus is nothing but a show for the sheeple.

Enjoy your righteous indignation

link   

However, I do completely understand the passions that Mr. Trump is inciting in his followers, the violence that follows his events EVERYWHERE and EVERY TIME one is held ... and while I do not personally "approve" of what the folks in Chicago did in protest and disruption ... I do understand it.

1) So you'll understand if the same tactics shut down a Sanders rally.

2) Silent majority, hardly. Obnoxious outspoken minority, definitely.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
a reply to: kaylaluv

Why is it only the left that is allowed to push for change? When the right does it, it's labeled hate.

Can you give me an example? Can you tell me when the right had peaceful protests for minority rights like Martin Luther King's protests? Can you tell me a time when the right's peaceful protests were labeled hate?

link   

... and speaking of salutes ...

I'm sure this Trump supporter is just hoping for a "high-five" or something, right?

LOL (Notice picture courtesy of the Chicago Tribune).

Ooops...i.imgur.com...
Plant. Thanks for playin'

link   

Exactly. While we can agree that what happened in Chicago was not the correct thing to do, we must recognize that it was a direct consequence of the hatred and violence that has been coming from Trump and his supporters.

No one is innocent here. Everyone involved needs to deal with their own demons before they preach about those of others.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

... and speaking of salutes ...

I'm sure this Trump supporter is just hoping for a "high-five" or something, right?

LOL (Notice picture courtesy of the Chicago Tribune).

That was proven a few pages back to be a Sanders supporter.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Apparently it is okay to deny the rights of 25,000 people to listen to Trump.

Now if a mob of Trump supporters did that to a Bernie campaign stop, then the left would justifiably be upset.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump rally in Ohio now.
I guess MoveOn.org must not have put word out on this one.

Yeah, but the one in St Louis was postponed until security could be more confident of their preparations.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why should they? Standing up to hate is not an act of hate.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: whatsup86

Do you support people who would infringe upon the rights of others?

Ofcourse not wtf.. I just pointed out how hypocritical you are: you support Trump and at the same time you reject infringement of rights. Which I would totally agree with but I dont understand how you can support Trump then.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join