It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Now!!!...Huge Protest At Chicago Rally For Donald Trump (Live Streaming)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Good night folks.

Looks like a plant, that is *way* too convenient.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

It's always a plant to you guys.

Own your disgusting ilk, Trump.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Trump rallies have taken place in various cities on various dates with different groups of people attending all of them and each one had broke out into some kind of violence like clockwork.

There is one element in all of them that is common. Trump. They are all Trump rallies.

But where is the blame being placed by everyone supporting Trump??? Sanders, BLM, Progressives, Democrats, Obama, Blacks, Thugs, Soros, etc.

But never Trump.

All Trump rallies. Obvious common link in all of them. But blame goes in every other direction but the one common link.

Anyone else see the disconnect here??? Maybe some projection??? Blame casting???

Actually I have seen a lot of commentary against Trump for his bombastic rhetoric... *up to this point*

Tonight however, this was a coordinated flash mob rally from the left. After last night's debate there was no reason to believe the Trump train was going to promote aggression. I think the BLM/move-on's had to keep the narrative moving.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The Left come together in a true display of ignorance.

Fixed for accuracy.

Yes it is a glorious night in the US.

Actually it's a sad day for America.

Political hackery ruled a city.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

It's always a plant to you guys.

Own your disgusting ilk, Trump.

I said it looks like one. Lighten up, Francis. I've been to enough Tea Party rallies with the lone guy sporting a swastika to recognize a convenient photo op when I see one. Funny how the photographer and subject are able to coordinate and promote a leftist narrative so quickly.

I thought this was a conspiracy forum?
edit on 11-3-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

link   

Comparing Trump supporters to Nazis while lefty brownshirts just forced cancellation of a peaceful Trump rally in Chicago. Irony.

link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
After last night's debate there was no reason to believe the Trump train was going to promote aggression.

Interesting point you have there. Why exactly would you think that based on last night???

What happened last night as well as every other rally night so far that makes it so important???

Again, as I said earlier, "what seems to be the common thread happening over and over??" Hint: You just mentioned it.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Interesting in watching Fox News at the rally, and not a single one of the protesters when interviewed could state why they're protesting. Declined to answer any and every question.

Yes, the power of the people is powerful.

In reality, the protesters were simply misinformed followers of group think who can't think for themselves and just wanted to go out and disturb something on a Friday evening.

Yes, what a night for American and the left.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
After last night's debate there was no reason to believe the Trump train was going to promote aggression.

Interesting point you have there. Why exactly would you think that based on last night???

What happened last night as well as every other rally night so far that makes it so important???

Again, as I said earlier, "what seems to be the common thread happening over and over??" Hint: You just mentioned it.

Protesters showed up who have a fascist drive to suppress the free speech of an ideological opponent.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

edit on 11-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The common thread is people like Soros, and other people are orchestrating chaos at Trump events.

Cess pool politics.

They must be scared to death of Trump since they are pulling out all the stops.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Please you're all the same people that cried over Finicum and wished that they'd won the OK Corral 2.0 against the Feds.

Now that the left have a problem with Fascist oligarchy you're all pissed off.

Cry me a river.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I wonder why Trump supporters aren't going to other candidates political rallies and causing violence in an attempt to suppress free speech? You would think they would be the ones doing this since they are facists/nazis/violent/stupid ect. Interesting.
edit on 11-3-2016 by JustSayNo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Thanks for you assessment of the situation tonight. I'm well aware of your take on it however.

Any reason why you avoided the questions I just asked you and instead told me something I already know instead???

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Since when does the left have 'problems' with fascist oligarchies ?

Since they are the biggest fascist's I have ever seen.

Chicago.

The proof in the pudding.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: IAMTAT

If the goal was to disrupt a political rally, they certainly did. I don't think they'll be too pleased with how this plays in terms of public opinion, however, or with what it does to Trump's poll numbers.

Well you know the MSM is gonna push Trumps fault from now on.

The progleft has no shame. They don't care and the media will give them a pass.

The media will double down on their hate for Trump.

Cruz and rubio will say, see? i told you so.

# em all. Trump 2016!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Enjoy

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You compare Trump supporters to fascists while lefty brownshirts crash a peaceful rally and use violence to shut down political speech...

Wake up bud.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Rainbow coalition are communists the brownshirts come later

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
it's a bird!

It's a plane!

Able to tear a piece of card board in half.

It's a SUPER Nazi!

Truth,Justice, and the Fascist way!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join