The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Longevity is still in many aspects an enigma for medical science, however, we know by sure that it is not determined by privileged social status or
economic situation, or any kind of miraculous drug. No body ever have bought one single more day of Life with the money of his or her bank account.
This the story of a man that has showed that there is nothing in life that can't be forgiven, or surpassed, and that there is always the opportunity
to build a new Life if there is will to do it and a good reason to pursue it: to enjoy Happiness at any age!.
Yisrael Kristal was born in what is now Poland on September 15, 1903, three months before the Wright brothers took the first aeroplane
He lived in the country through the First World War and until the Nazi occupation in World War II, when he was eventually sent to the Auschwitz
Guinness confirmed on Friday he was now considered the world's oldest living man.
"Mr Kristal’s achievement is remarkable -- he can teach us all an important lesson about the value of life and how to stretch the limits of human
longevity," Marco Frigatti, Head of Records for Guinness, said.
Reacting to the news, Kristal said in a statement, "I don’t know the secret for long life. I believe that everything is determined from above
and we shall never know the reasons why. There have been smarter, stronger and better looking men then me who are no longer alive."
The oldest living woman, at 116 years old, is Susannah Mushatt Jones, of the United States, who was born on July 6, 1899.
There have been many studies about Longevity in the last decade, trying to decipher the mysteries of it, and some of the interesting conclusions
that can be derived are:
- To have a good cleaning of teeth, mouth health is essential to live Longley.
- To exercise at any age, if the body is not used finally it loose its vitality.
- To have good rest and sleep, there is nothing more unhealthy that have sleep problems.
- To have a good management of Stress, do what ever is healthy and makes you feel more relaxed and that will increase your life( hear good music,
chill with friends, meditate, pray, play games, walk more often, have good sex) since it represents one of the major causes of decrease of vitality
- To accept everything in life with patience and hope, this is essential since it counteracts causes of stress, few things damage more physically
and mentally than to feel you are living in a chaotic or dangerous Universe, see the good in every situation and trust in your intuition to go ahead
in any circumstance.
- To be able to overcome loss and deception in life, since that is another major cause of stress.
- To have a good company, or good social network, since Human beings are gregarious, we need to have love around us and
to love somebody.
- To have a balanced diet, containing all the essential groups of meals.
- To have periodic preventive medical checking, to detect on time issues that in soon stages can be fixed, like different types of cancers.
- To avoid tobacco, stimulant drugs, excess of caffeine, excess of alcohol.
- To eat good amount of fresh vegetables and fruits, since they contain antioxidants.
- To have spiritual beliefs, this is curious but a lot of statistics show that people that have some system of ideas that help them to
connect with the Universe and live in inner peace live longer.
- Meditation or prayer are very common practices in people that live longer, since they are effective to counter act anxiety.
- Forgiveness is essential to live longer, since it protects from post traumatic stress or other similar disorders.
- It is interesting but there are studies that show that people that have positive attitude, that avoid depression in any way, that accept life
with Not so many conditions, that are able to find happiness in simple things of life live also longer and better.
- Don't have panic of aging, accept age as a natural process, find strength in all the spiritual and intellectual growing that a long life can
give, don't count your calendars, be happy to have the opportunity to live one more day!
The thread is open for all of you that want to explore the possibilities of a longer and better life, the optimistic ones of you that believe there
is still good reasons to be alive and enjoy very moment of existence.
Thanks for your attention.
The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/11/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)