It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's talk anything and everything metaphysics

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dna221277

Your english is fine by the way, easy to understand.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dna221277

My ancestors the Lakota Sioux Indians would summon spirits with smoke, especially pipe smoke.

Our world is now filled with smoke (small particulate matter pollution) and we are seeing many spirits these days (people call them UFOs).

Just thought that I'd concur with your one statement....and yes...dusk is special.

Kev

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
-3rd eye: past life: Ever wondered what is the purpose of being able to look at a person's past life/lives? a reply to: dna221277

-3rd eye: past life: Ever wondered what is the purpose of being able to look at a person's past life/lives?

I'm not sure of the purpose, but I'd bet it could make you think.

The other day I was pretty deep into meditation and I was kind of jolted when I envisioned a large Cat (Lion, maybe) attacking me. The first thing that came to mind was that that damn cat killed me....Then it was gone.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Did you get any details out of the vision?

My past life memory involved being killed by a dog that ripped out my throat.
When we made eye contact I knew that lifetime was done.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Did you get any details out of the vision? My past life memory involved being killed by a dog that ripped out my throat. When we made eye contact I knew that lifetime was done.

Wow, weird huh?

I saw this huge cat, like something you might see in a wildlife video with it's front legs and paws splayed out with all it's claws bristling right in my face - the next instant it was gone. It was right in my face but I didn't notice the eyes...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CavemanDD
a reply to: namelesssit seems like you are inquiring while being slightly condescending.

I have not asked you anything that I have not asked myself.
There is no 'condescension' but in your perception.
I was a 'collector', once, also...
Namaste'

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just to let you guys understand what we in the far east believe in for the below:

- Clairvoyance: For people who are clairvoyant and able to look into the future of other people even yourself, have you wondered sometimes why the future actual outcome of is different from when you looked clairvoyantly?

*When you use clarvoyance to see a person's future, you are looking into his future WITH the current mindset/character/mentality he has at that point of time.Eg. If you see a person's future and noticed that he will be killing his neighbour out of rage as his wife has been having an affair with the neighbour, we can say that this person is filled with rage and anger at that point of time or these characteristics(short/hot tempered) are inherent in him and the outcome will still be a murder even though he has not discovered the affair yet. However let say that 1 day before the killing occurs and he met someone who was able to somehow convince him enough that life still goes on and he should let it go,if you look clairvoyantly again at that point of time you will notice that the future for this person has actually changed.

Life's choices is like the branches/roots of a tree. There are many possibilities that can happen even for a single incident and clairvoyance can only look into the branches/route that the person currently has in terms of mindset/mentality/character. Anytime this changes. the view in clarvoyance changes as well. Clairvoyance in past events of the current life is always accurate since the event has already happened, but for looking into the future it is not always as accurate.

However we strongly believed that some occurences in life cannot be changed in its entirely but only minor deviations are allowed, such as death.(how/when)

-3rd eye:spirits: for those who are able to see spirit entities, have you noticed that they appeared in the greatest numbers during dusk and are seen milling around burning stuff(those that produced smoke)?

*Spirits/ghosts are attracted to smoke, for people who have 3rd eye you might even noticed spirits standing next to burning stuff and they seemed to be in inhaling the smoke. Far east people burn offerings of papers/incense to spirits on certain religious days and some of these is specifically for spirits and not just for the Gods we believed in.We termed it as "feeding" the wandering spirits although we are very certain they will not die of hunger.Much like feeding a wild dog, we are similarly offering "food" to the wandering spirits as sympathy, and also in hope they will not bother the living. however, much like feeding a wild dog, if you offer food on a daily basis, you can be sure the dog would be there waiting for you and even bring friends along. As such, for people who are burning their stuff on their lawn/house etc on a regular basis especially in the night or dusk, we do not think this is a good idea especially if you are afraid of the paranormal.

-3rd eye: past life: Ever wondered what is the purpose of being able to look at a person's past life/lives?

*as mentioned in my earlier post.

-In eastern religions, we put great priority in paying respects to our forefathers/parents who had passed on. Do you know the reasons for doing so other than respect and rememberance?

*We believed that our forefathers will either rise to the heavens or suffer in hell or reborn depending on the karma created in their lifetime. Now if our ancestors has risen to the heavens and become an angel or with God(in christianity beliefs),im sure upon noticing your fillal piety they will continue to look over you and blessed you in any way within their means.

If they are to be suffering in hell(buddhist beliefs) your fillal piety will touched the Gods and their sufferings in hell would be reduced in some way or another.
If they are to reborn as an animal/human, your fillal piety will also generate good karma for them to lead a better life in the next.

All great religions emphasize on the importance of fillal piety. Not only for our living elders but for our dead ancestors as well.

Lastly, when we passed on in this life, at the time of death, everything that we have done in this life is flashed in front of us in a split second and we can even feel the sadness/agony/anger/kindness of the opposing party(wife/kids/friends/etc)that we have ever interacted with in our lifetime and these in turn will return as karma in future lives.
This is an eternal cycle until we learn to break out of this and the answer is actually in every major religion.

I apologise if you do not believe or feel offended in what im saying, just telling you some beliefs and my own encounters from the other side of the world.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join