It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Time Lurker, Jumping in with both feet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hello everyone, im a long time lurker ( I say lurker but I had an account way back in 2004 that I lost)

The political climate and all the stuff I see rolling around has made me decide to join, I saw some posts that just couldnt be bothered to be left alone.
So for anyone that I offend in the future, just know that its in good spirit of American politics, and its ok to disagree.

I also love the paranormal and alien forums, I have had many a strage experience so I am looking forward to sharing.

About me , im a 36 year old mother of 2 living in Washington state, married to a former military Operator. We have a nice calm life here close to the ocean and we like to keep it that way. I have lived all over, and traveled all over and look forward to having my mind wonder all over ATS again after so many years.

Thank you guys!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Welcome, Crazy.

Have fun.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Welcome fellow Washingtonian! It's nice to see a PNWer on the boards, and look forward to seeing you around.

Bosco in Mukilteo, WA

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Welcome. Please tell your husband thank you for his service, and thank you for the sacrifices you dealt with as a condition of his service.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
Welcome fellow Washingtonian! It's nice to see a PNWer on the boards, and look forward to seeing you around.

Bosco in Mukilteo, WA

Thank you and to you the same! It sure has been beautiful this last week, but I fear a cold snap is on the way lol

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Welcome. Please tell your husband thank you for his service, and thank you for the sacrifices you dealt with as a condition of his service.

Thank you very much network dude, we thank everyone like you that helped to support us!

Much love

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Welcome to your new addiction.

Enjoy the ride

Des

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's alright once you're in!!

Welcome. (Back)
edit on 11/3/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

I'm the only sane one left...

new topics

top topics

join