It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked ISIS Records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Now that 'they' have begun spilling the beans, there's no point in hiding this from you any longer.

This will be your stereotype of a 'I know, but I can't tell' thread, so don't expect a link that'll prove anything I say.
If I was to tell you who I am, why I'm in the Gnow or why it was impossible for me to speak out earlier, I'd give away too much information about me and put my family and maybe even the future of all mankind at risk.

I CAN tell you this, though:

Contrary to popular belief, ISIS was founded in 1997 in Boston, Massachusetts, right across your lawn, so to speak.
One of their earliest official acts (within US borders, mind you) was the distribution of sawblades to unsuspecting Americans, possibly hoping to trick the American population into self-injury or even accidental suicide while keeping their own hands clean. I don't have the clearance to get ahold of the numbers, so the death toll here remains unknown for now.

Ok I hear sirens I think they're coming to get me, I gotta hurry and then run for my life.
God, it's hot here. Is it me? I wish I had something cold, but 'they' installed a cam in my fridge so I refrain from using it. If I got a new one the'd know that I know, so I can't.

ISIS' manifestos have been well known to insiders since their inception. The population of planet earth has been mislead on a grand scale, for instance, did you know that ISIS disbanded in 2010? While we're being fed the Kool Aid, the real threat is over.

They're almost here.
Here's an incomplete list of everything you should know about ISIS.

1999 Mosquito Control
1999 The Red Sea
2000 Celestial
2002 Oceanic
2004 Panopticon
2006 In the Abscence of Truth
2009 Wavering Radiant

I wish I could tell you more. Be safe.

Edit to add: I'm fine for now, thanks for the worried PMs. I mistook the ice cream van for the feds, my bad. I missed it

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
So, is this a band you are talking about?

Leaked records or leaked recordings?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The evil knows know bounds !

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Yes, ISIS the band. What gave it away?
They're too good to be constantly dragged through the mud on ATS.

Did you give 'em a chance?

edit on 11-3-2016 by NearLifeExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

aaah, how I wished it was true, but gone they are.
Thanks for that link!

When I found out that another group had stolen their name to cater to the mainstream crowd, I was sure heads would roll. And boy was I right and wrong.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I like Isis. Bigger fan of Godflesh and Jesu though.

Check out Split Cranium if you don't know them. They're a crazy doom punk outfit. Aaron Turner from Isis on guitar.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Have you heard his new band, Sumac? I saw them open for Neurosis last august. Way better live than on the recording but it's really F'ing good.

top topics

join