It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real America over 50,000 people jailed without being charged withy a crime .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
www.governing.com...
Fact according to the Constitution of the United States of America. It is illegal to jail someone Unless the have been accused
of a crime .And then they are BY law given a lawyer if they cant afford one and can request a trial by jury.
I am not making this up read it your self .Second FACT it is illegal to jail someone for a dept they owe .
This happened alot under English rule the court would create a debt for people with no money then use them as forced labor .
these two things and taxation without representation and double taxation were what Washington was most concerned with .
And its well known the biggest reasons the revolution started .
Here we are 240 years later lets see just were the land of lies stands on these things now.
Debtors prisons are people being jail for failing to be able to pay Court imposed debt .well clicking on the link answers that question.
average of 50k people on any given day are . Not one even accused of a crime not one even given a lawyer or a trial. You may say well they owe child support my answer to that is rarely does the mother follow the court orders her self .In my case the mother refuses to allow Court order child visitations even by phone the state allowed them to be moved 12000 miles out of state without me even given the opportunity to question it . I have not seen or even talked to two of my boys in ten years and wasn't even aware she had filed .Again in another state until i received a summons saying i owe 12k now 3 weeks later im being hunted for 180 days of jail time . She didn't show at court even by phone why isn't there a warrant out for her . As the plaintiff she was required to be there in person or by phone . Of course the sate wants money and wont let a little thing like the plaintiff not showing drop the case as required by law .
What law they just ignore the ones like ooo being jailed for a debt and ignore the fact these woman rarly follow the court orders them self and ignore the fact they them self violated your parents rights.
But hey they need to make there money somehow its not like we have a real economy to tax anymore and of coarse the poor children must be fed buy mother who haven't worked a day in there life .But hey why work when you can get 3k a month from the government for not working and another 100 a week from fathers who cared for there families by working for 20 years as long as the government gets there kick back from each case they are happy.
Ok ovesly this is just my life and who gives a crap its not your problem. (if George had thought that way we would still be under English rule but hey 240 years is a long time.
so lets see if there's something here you do give a crap about. planing on ever owing home? well i hope not double taxing in its finest .
you never own a home here fail to pay property tax EVERY year (being taxed over and over on the same thing and watch as the government clams (your home ) .
Like to sit back with a cold one once again double taxation . gas as well and a hundred others im not aware of . they impose new taxes all the time do you even know what they are (taxation without representation )
forced labor well just drive down any highway and see for your self .And many regular business use these services (goodwill being the biggest user.
you know whats the funniest thing to me i come here read these post and see how men are demonized all the time mean wile the poor poor woman who half the time is found to be lieing is pitied even after she is discovered to be . the man rarely gets reprimands .
ps mine after she had me leave dated a convicted child molester she know this was true her friend found out and told her the courts know as well and yet still the gave the kids back .
honstly if i had known what this country was when i was young i would have left then .Wile you can clam other country's are worse well they may be but they don't pretend to be better and alest in many cases you can fight back .
here they do just enough to get as much of your money as they keep you dived so you never well its not your problem rigth?
Just enough so you think i may be the next big lotto winner and keep you p-laying the game .
This is the real America we have to lie because its all that's left of our freedoms .The new Constitution amendment .
you have the god given right to lie as much as needed to your self and others so you can believe your life here has meaning.
well have a good day America .Took them 50 years to destroy my life bet they can do it in less on yours .
Ps worked from 14 to 40 when i had 3 major health issues in one year in and out of hospitals dam near died twice .
no i don't get ssi don't understand the tons of paper work tried once looked at 3 inch pile and through up arms .
not a lawyer (and you better be in Juvenal court ) I just built things fixed things and had my family this is true of most people and they use that to be sure you cant begin to know how to fight them.
writing this post wont change anything and sure doesn't make me feal better so take it as a warning it can be you It will be you sooner or later odds are a lot higher you get tangled in government sucking your life then winning the lotto. but hey don't feal bad no one will give a dam then eather its not there problem .Heck theres 50k people in lail right not with NO crime being committed .But that not your problem

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ps if i had 2000$ i could stay out out jail .Kinda like monopoly pay 50$ to get out of jail .
rember debt prison pay me money or goto jail .
ps better pay your court cost btw (and yes even in criminal court they now charge 50$ for your lawyer .
and if you cant pay court cost they can jail you (so ineffect you no longer have the right to a lawyer unless you pay

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I feel this should be in rant, but I feel you.

I just got a letter from the RMV, telling my I have to pay $$$ to go take courses, or my license will be suspended...

I do not have tickets, or accidents, it is clearly out of the blue and an error on their part, but I haven't the time or means to fight it. Calling the RMV does nothing.

I literally feel like I'm being extorted and there is nothing I can do about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Midnightstar1365

It is shameful and unconscionable... and, yes, unconstitutional.

A big part is the prison-for-profits. Too many people are exploiting the law -- including under "color of law" -- to make a buck off of others. And worse.

I truly believe there is a very sick sadistic streak running through every level of government. True psychopathy.

Good luck with your boys. I'm sorry you and your boys have to deal with this.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Start a social club who is aware of the constitution and ready to play non submissive negotiation of it.

If that takes too much time you can still join an existing one.

Good luck

btw, way way over 50k people are jailed without being charged with a crime in the USA unless smoking is a crime which it isn't.

Those who get out are never really the same again.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The patriot act that Obama renewed in 2011 included NDAA which made detention with no crime legal. "Hope and change"

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a rant? well maybe so but its the SAME rant 50k other people have .
and its getting higher every day > besides George get together with his buddy's one day to have rant and so a Country was born.
So call it what you want but debaters prisons are real forced labor i8s real double taxation is real .
and its not just one or two mistakes its a systemic act by the government to strip people of there wealth and freedom's

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

cherry picking which laws to follow so that they can get the most amount of money from hard-working people like yourself.

very sad to hear - I hope everything works out with your situation - I can't imagine how frustrated you must be but just keep trying to be the best you you can be

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It thrills me to no end to see the suffering this system lays upon the people.....
And its only going to get worse yet....
I feel for your loss my friend, (I have two grandchildren that neither my son nor I are allowed to see or know....
My ex wife tried to have me committed to get control of our net worth....
(My leg was paralyzed at the time from a work injury)
I did 45 days in max security prison while they checked out my psyche.....because I was on narcotic pain meds they put me through cold turkey twice and nearly killed me the second time.....
I was nearly committed for life.....
my company was destroyed and bankrupted....
She sold the home while I was in jail....(I had two weeks to get off the properrty when I got out of jail)
All on the false statements of one woman.....without a shred of proof.....
All i can say is the more egregious it gets the quicker the revolution......

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I can see both sides...

On one hand, people should certainly be able to get out of jail while they await trial for minor crimes. On the other hand, I'd be curious to know what percentage of those people being held are repeat offenders with other outstanding warrants, etc.

Part of the problem is that a large percentage of crime is committed by lower classes. As such, they cannot easily post bail often and thus are stuck waiting for someone to come up with the money. You see this all the time on a lot of those jail shows where a guy is waiting on someone to come up with a $2k so they can bail out. Sometimes the family doesn't want to bail them out as they know it is a high likelihood of them jumping bail (family loses the money) and the person arrested simply does not have the money to bail themselves out.

Of course, the easiest way is to just avoid the criminal justice system, but keeping your nose clean.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
As far as I can remember it has always cost a small amount for a court appointed lawyer.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yah but, if we dont send them to jail, how do the down trodden, poor, sad, for-profit-prisons make any money?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Over 50,000 American people jailed without being charged with a crime.

More evidence the USA is sliding into tyranny.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
If you think it's bad now, just wait until after the next election (hint, winner doesn't matter really, but it's Hillary)
Things are about to get much, MUCH worse.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Sounds like you screwed up. America is not a nation where it's safe to have a child, we haven't been the sort of nation where a family is a legitimate option for decades, unless you're in the top 20% or so.

You don't get a family, you will work more hours than any other country in the world, and you will die "young" of a disease that's preventable in another nation, because you won't get health care. That is your future.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This shows the the warnings of the Prison–industrial complex weren't CT nonsence. That is as many would like one to believe.

new topics

top topics

join