It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise! NSA data will soon routinely be used for domestic policing...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: roaland

Yes, quite nicely -- thank you!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: DexterRiley

If I got wind that you were all in camps, I would be forced to find a way to get to America, and make little hats out of the faces of your captors. And trust me, I really, REALLY do not like the idea of passing through a TSA security check point. Not in the least. On the upside, everyone gets a face hat !

I would be honored to receive a face hat

On topic, of course TPTB are using our collected data against us. It's harder to fight back if "they" know what you're planning in advance...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh how I wish the population was in the streets over this, but my guess is it won't even hit the tube for the six-o-clock news.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I see, they want to take away the constitutional rights of citizens that are doing crime now (drugs, in particular) - that is exactly what we didn't need. What will be the next step?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What if they threw a 'New World Order' and nobody came?
Turn off your television...better yet, kill it. A 12 gauge shotgun does a fine job.
Ride a bicycle or walk if it's less than a couple of miles.
Plant your own gardens. Raise your own meat or harvest it from the wild.
Trade with your neighbors.
You can't eat money.
Make your own music with your own damned friends.
Let the politicians and bankers suffocate in their own sh!t.
Good riddance and let us get the party started.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yeah, but we can't take to the streets because they
A: don't let us do that except in specified non-impeding places at particular times with special instructions of what we can and cannot do and say and
B: would quickly be facing opposition from our fellow citizens, misinformed they may be, and being swiftly shut down by their voices and lack of coverage by any media sources.

And fires? Please. The cops tear gas our college students when they try to have some fun. Link No one's getting away with any fires any time soon.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Boadicea

I see, they want to take away the constitutional rights of citizens that are doing crime now (drugs, in particular) - that is exactly what we didn't need. What will be the next step?

The next step is to take away the rights of citizens that aren't doing crime yet... because anyone might... just to protect us and all donchaknow... because of course I need to be more afraid of YOU than THEM...

But yours was a rhetorical question right? They're so darn predictable at this point!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join