It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Fletcher Prouty (Mr. X from "JFK") make allusions to a non-human force controlling things?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

"I think without any question it's what we called 'the use of hired gunmen.' And this isn't new. In fact, this little manual here, which is called 'The Assassination Manual For Latin America', contains a line which says, that, talking about Latin America, 'If possible, professional criminals will be hired to carry out specific selected jobs.' 'Jobs' in quote which means murders. Well, if this manual for Latin America, printed within the last few years, and a government manual says that, there's no question what the application of the same techniques was dated back in Kennedy's time. In fact, I know that from my own experience. You know, I was in that business in those days. So, with that knowledge, you begin to realize that hired criminals, the way this book says, can be hired by anybody in power with sufficient money to pay them but more importantly, with sufficient power to operate the cover-up ever after. Because you see it's one thing to kill somebody; it's another thing to cover up the fact that you did it, or that you hired somebody to do it. That's more difficult. So they used the device of the Warren Commission report to cover up their hired killers. Now, who would hire the killers? And who has the power to put that Warren Commission report out over the top of the whole story? You see, you're dealing with a very high echelon of power. It doesn't necessarily reside in any government. It doesn't necessarily reside in any single corporate institution. But it seems to reside in a blend of the two. Otherwise, how could you have gotten people like the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court to participate in the cover-up, the police in Dallas to participate in the cover-up, etc.--and the media, all the media, not just one or two newspapers, but none of them will print the story other than Oswald killed the President with three bullets--something that's absolutely untrue."

The quote above is from this clip taken from the video documentary series "The Men Who Killed Kennedy":

www.youtube.com...

It will sound ridiculous to many to think that Prouty was making allusions to a non-human force controlling things. However, consider the circumstances:

1. I discovered the following concerning Prouty in my research:

Col. Prouty was one of 52 men out of 35,000 in the Pentagon cleared for this Prebrief. The CIA can control the government if they 'color' the information presented each day.
www.prouty.org...

Transcribed text from audio referenced in the link above:

Prouty: Every single day, intelligence is collected from all around the world by all of our intelligence capacity...During the night that is carefully boiled down to the essence of the intelligence of the day...You've seen nothing until you've seen this secret intelligence report that is delivered every morning to the president. It's beyond anybody's belief...Now, I went to these briefings for years and I must tell you, they charge you up something awful. You come out of that thing after hearing everything that's going on, everything from satellite photos. You get the global weather conditions, you get everything that's going on during the day, in that Prebrief. And, ah, that's powerful stuff. And you're so busy during the day catching up with the things that this Prebrief tells you to do, then all of the sudden it's tomorrow and you hear another Prebrief...

Interviewer: Did you attend these Prebriefs?

Prouty: Everyday, everyday. I was one of, I think, fifty-two people as I remember that had the clearance to go. And, in my work, there were many times when I was one of the briefers, so that I was involved both ways.

The thing I'm establishing here is that Prouty knew more about how the world works than almost anyone on earth when he was alive. And yet, the quote at the beginning of this post (I'll refer to it as "Quote #1") makes it sound like he's talking about something so mysterious and elusive to him that he has no idea what it is. How could that be possible?

2. Prouty wrote a book that you may think would give the answer to the "they" he was referring to Quote #1, The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World. But, if Prouty was referring to his "Secret Team" theory in Quote #1, why didn't he mention it explicitly? It would have been a perfect chance to plug his book but he left the quote totally ambiguous, why?

3. Prouty singles out the following players in Quote #1:

Hired gunmen

Professional criminals

Anybody in power with sufficient money to pay (the professional criminals) but more importantly, with sufficient power to operate the cover-up ever after

"they" = The group that carried out (or ordered) the murder and the cover-up

Hired killers

Whoever hired the killers

The Warren Commission

Warren Commission report

Whoever ordered the Warren Commission report

"a very high echelon of power"

Government

Corporate institution

A blend of government and corporate institution

The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court

The police in Dallas

All the media

All newspapers

Oswald

That description sounds eerily like The Illuminati Card Game to me.

To be frank, Quote #1 doesn't add up IMHO if you're talking about a human source of power. Prouty mentions "a very high echelon of power" but then he links to that to "the police in Dallas" and "all the media." All of the above aren't controlled by "a very high echelon of power", right?

I've read about Freemasons theoretically having that kind of power. I don't believe that they could possibly control "all the media" however. Neither could the CIA have enough power to control "all the media."

That's why I'm left wondering...

Did Fletcher L. Prouty make allusions to a non-human force controlling things?

The following quote comes to mind. It probably wasn't what Prouty was referring to in Quote #1, who knows?

The menace of communism in this country will remain a menace until the American people make themselves aware of the techniques of communism. No one who truly understands what it really is can be taken in by it. Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.
J. Edgar Hoover The Elks Magazine (August 1956).
en.wikiquote.org...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

My personal leaning...

Do you believe in something like "The Adjustment Bureau"?
edit on 11-3-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I think he was perhaps talking about a mix of persons who just about did control the world. Prouty refers to CIA/military man Ed Lansdale at Dealy Plaza on Nov 22 1963 in this creepy video. Prouty himself was sent to the South Pole by Lansdale in that period, and always asked himself why??

I do think that there was a dum dum bullet shot from the front, perhaps a storm drain that lead back to the car park with an opening there.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

No, he was not making a reference to "non-human" forces, he was posing rhetorical questions. He could easily have "named names," but would not have been expected to live very long afterward. There is an "old boy" network that shapes public policy, which in turn affects the global economy. That is what he is talking about. They do not come from outer space, nor are they of a specific ethnic background. What they share in common is ambition and an ability to exploit every possible resource at their disposal.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No, he was not making a reference to "non-human" forces, he was posing rhetorical questions. He could easily have "named names," but would not have been expected to live very long afterward. There is an "old boy" network that shapes public policy, which in turn affects the global economy. That is what he is talking about. They do not come from outer space, nor are they of a specific ethnic background. What they share in common is ambition and an ability to exploit every possible resource at their disposal.

Your answer doesn't take into account point #2 that I brought up:

2. Prouty wrote a book that you may think would give the answer to the "they" he was referring to Quote #1, The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World. But, if Prouty was referring to his "Secret Team" theory in Quote #1, why didn't he mention it explicitly? It would have been a perfect chance to plug his book but he left the quote totally ambiguous, why?

Prouty named names all over the place. Are you saying that he could only name names at a certain lower level but he couldn't name names at a higher level?

Your explanation also doesn't deal with this point that I brought up either:

Prouty mentions "a very high echelon of power" but then he links to that to "the police in Dallas" and "all the media." All of the above aren't controlled by "a very high echelon of power", right?

In other words, what "very high echelon of power" could possibly control "the police in Dallas" and "all the media" and "all newspapers" back at the time of Kennedy? No "old boy" network could do that. Not back then and certainly not now. Although media ownership has been consolidated almost completely since back in the 1960s, there are still plenty of independently owned newspapers.

Your explanation doesn't come close to explaining what Prouty was referring to IMHO. Also, you're relying on an argument from ignorance.

originally posted by: smurfy

I think he was perhaps talking about a mix of persons who just about did control the world. Prouty refers to CIA/military man Ed Lansdale at Dealy Plaza on Nov 22 1963 in this creepy video. Prouty himself was sent to the South Pole by Lansdale in that period, and always asked himself why??

I do think that there was a dum dum bullet shot from the front, perhaps a storm drain that lead back to the car park with an opening there.

Are you saying that Prouty was talking about the "Secret Team" theory from his book: The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World?

If that's the case, why didn't he plug his book? Doesn't every author plug their book as often as possible?

Why didn't he at least mention his theory?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

In other words, what "very high echelon of power" could possibly control "the police in Dallas" and "all the media" and "all newspapers" back at the time of Kennedy? No "old boy" network could do that.

Do you understand what a network is? The Dallas police chief takes orders from the Mayor, who owes favors to the local party boss, who owes favors to a frat brother who is in the CIA, who shares a mistress with someone from the State Department, who is being blackmailed by a Cuban gangster... etc, etc, etc. No Martians required.

As for his various statements, it would depend on when and where he made them, wouldn't it?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

In other words, what "very high echelon of power" could possibly control "the police in Dallas" and "all the media" and "all newspapers" back at the time of Kennedy? No "old boy" network could do that.

Do you understand what a network is? The Dallas police chief takes orders from the Mayor, who owes favors to the local party boss, who owes favors to a frat brother who is in the CIA, who shares a mistress with someone from the State Department, who is being blackmailed by a Cuban gangster... etc, etc, etc. No Martians required.

As for his various statements, it would depend on when and where he made them, wouldn't it?

Unfalsifiability

(also known as: untestibility)

Description: Confidently asserting that a theory or hypothesis is true or false even though the theory or hypothesis cannot possibly be contradicted by an observation or the outcome of any physical experiment, usually without strong evidence or good reasons.

Making unfalsifiable claims is a way to leave the realm of rational discourse, since unfalsifiable claims are often faith-based, and not founded on evidence and reason.
www.logicallyfallacious.com...

You used a straw man argument (I never mentioned aliens or race), special pleading (leaving out the media aspect in the post above), argument from ignorance ("They do not come from outer space, nor are they of a specific ethnic background")

You seem to have no knowledge of what Prouty said in various situations, what he wrote, what he produced, etc.

I won't reply to you again in this thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You used a straw man argument (I never mentioned aliens or race),

Sorry, you didn't adequately define what you meant by the phrase "non-human force." If not aliens, then are we talking supercomputers or Satan?

special pleading (leaving out the media aspect in the post above),

That's not special pleading, but if the media are an issue for you, there were only three television networks at the time. Most newspapers relied on three or four wire services for their national news. The CIA had well documented control over the information the media presented. (For further reading.)

argument from ignorance ("They do not come from outer space, nor are they of a specific ethnic background")

Actually, it's the opposite of "argument from ignorance" since I am clearly aware of what goes on from personal experience.

You seem to have no knowledge of what Prouty said in various situations, what he wrote, what he produced, etc.

I have read what you posted; it does not support your contention that he is alluding to "non-human forces," whatever you may think those are.

I won't reply to you again in this thread.

If you say so, but that will make for a very boring thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

You should read "The Key" by Whitley Strieber.
A gentleman in that book which is based on a true life encounter breaks down how humanity is held under quarantine here.

You have compelled me to read the book 'The Secret Team'.
I have no doubt something with utterly insidious intentions towards the majority of humanity runs the Planet and pulls all the strings to get wars started,technology suppressed,G.M.O.'s in the food supply, fluoride in the drinking water etc etc.

A collective amnesia holds humanity in it's ignorance.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Actually, I think the OP has exactly the opposite opinion: humanity has a group of well organized guardian angels looking after it.

top topics

join