It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puhhhhlleeaasssee.... You think you know how to raise a kid?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yeah right. Let me tell you how it's done and then I expect you to like, share, and comment. Thanks ahead of time.

I want my kids to be rich, rich and famous, and here's what needs to be done.

If you want your kids to be super famous and rich I have a simple formula for you...

First you start by neglecting them as early as possible. Show them no love or compassion. You want to leave your child with a deep emotionless void that can never be filled. Don't get crazy though... Simple neglect, don't respond to crying no singing don't talk to them, we're talking psychological neglect not physical. Keep everything else normal and very stable.

At this point you will be able to begin setting in achievable yet rigidly enforced goals and at no point do you give them positive reinforcement. You ideally want them learning something during this time, think, instrument, sport, scientific, space exploration something. Don't not let them do anything with serious rigid enforcement. Make them come home early and limit their social life. Demand perfect grades at all cost and never positively reinforce anything except success at whatever hobby that you helped guide them too at a very very young age.

Now finally offer them as much support as possible in pursuing this goal as a young adult.

Your welcome everyone!
edit on 3/11/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

First you start by neglecting them as early as possible. Show them no love or compassion. You want to leave your child with a deep emotionless void that can never be filled. Don't get crazy though... Simple neglect, don't respond to crying no singing don't talk to them, we're talking psychological neglect not physical. Keep everything else normal and very stable.

Yeah but what if you love your kids.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If I want a rich kid to help support me in my old age, I'll just adopt. That way, I can kind of shop around.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I hope you don't actually have kids. Or that you raised them like that. Or even that they read this ever if they respect you now. Because they won't afterwards.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Yeah right. Let me tell you how it's done and then I expect you to like, share, and comment. Thanks ahead of time.

I want my kids to be rich, rich and famous, and here's what needs to be done.

If you want your kids to be super famous and rich I have a simple formula for you...

At this point you will be able to begin setting in achievable yet rigidly enforced goals and at no point do you give them positive reinforcement. You ideally want them learning something during this time, think, instrument, sport, scientific, space exploration something. Don't not let them do anything with serious rigid enforcement. Make them come home early and limit their social life. Demand perfect grades at all cost and never positively reinforce anything except success at whatever hobby that you helped guide them too at a very very young age.

Now finally offer them as much support as possible in pursuing this goal as a young adult.

Your welcome everyone!

It is obvious you do not have kids yet. You can love them just let them know when they really suck and when they do good.

edit on 11-3-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The job of a parent is to insure that their children are better off than they were.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I hope you don't actually have kids. Or that you raised them like that. Or even that they read this ever if they respect you now. Because they won't afterwards.

Oh come on this is a roadmap to success!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The job of a parent is to insure that their children are better off than they were.

Then WHY are people still having so many kids?!?!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Depends how you define "success"

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I fail to see how it's a secret recipe for success. But even if it was and it worked like that I have the feeling that they would end up spending all that money on therapists trying to find out why their parents didn't love them learning how to deal with all the neglect.

Then their fame would become infamous as they spiraled out of control with sex, drugs and manic lashing out followed by deep depression until they are found dead covered in their own vomit and waste outside some dive bar/crack house/whore house with no money, no clothes a fresh needle sticking out from between their toes and a stash of prescription drugs in some cavity or another.

Then written in their own tears and blood would be scribble, "Why didn't mommy and daddy love me???"

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

That or prison. 50/50

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Then WHY are people still having so many kids?!?!

They love and want to propogate,

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

What is wrong with you?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Teach them the ends justifies the means just don't get caught...

But seriously tho I was kinda worried my eldest daughter would turn out to be a rotten meanie ,she was self centered and could give zero fks about the less fortunate she despised poor ppl, thank goodness she snapped out of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Umm. What you describe - the loveless neglect of children - as has been shown to anyone who would cares to look, just creates apathetic and dislocated adults, who in turn perpetuate the problem. It's the State who steps in at the last minute and chucks resources and help, but without a half decent parental foundation, it's a lost cause in most cases.

Your formula will not achieve anything.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

So what's the motive behind this...irony in your OP ?

Got a chip on your shoulder
?

link   
a reply to: paraphi

Look what it did for Micheal Jackson or Brittney Spears or Beiber!

It's working great!

link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

So what's the motive behind this...irony in your OP ?

Got a chip on your shoulder
?

No chip just a shirt.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Look what it did for Micheal Jackson or Brittney Spears or Beiber!

There are exceptions in everything. However, look at the mess these three made of their lives. I wonder if they are truly happy beyond the therapy.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

a fresh needle sticking out

You upper class snob...
.....back when I was growing up sixteen of my brothers and I had to make do with dirty rusted ex racehorse hypodermic needles...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join