It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ITIN numbers, Illegals, and 4.2 billion dollars a year !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
There are approximately 2 million known cases of fraudulent tax fillings by illegals which cost the U.S. tax payer a little over 4.2 billion dollars a year. Claiming nieces, and other kids living at your residence in the states (even though they actually live in another country means a larger tax return) one case is reported where six families all claim the same address with 29 kids yet only one family lives there. Yes, the abuse has been reported to the IRS.. Crickets... But you can bet your bippie if a citizen did the same thing they would be filling next years return from some club fed penitentiary.

Much of this is included in the following news report and video.

ITIN numbers create a massive loophole with big time cash results from IRS to illegal workers. These workers can cash out as much as $29,000 and they feel they've earned it, and we just let it happen! Vote with your head!

videos2view.net...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

And these same 'undocumented' (they do have an IRS identity so are not truly undocumented) pay into social security, medicare, unemployment and disabiity insurance without any hope of receipt of benefits unless regularized.

I'd say on balance the citizens of the US are receiving BILLIONS of dollars with no liability attached.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I wonder how much the top end of town is costing American tax payers in unpaid tax. I would wager that it is far more significant than "illegal immigrants".

While I acknowledge the problem you are presenting, stories like these in my opinion cloud the average tax payer from seeing the true nature of capital waste and for more significant issues that truly have an effect upon their quality of life.

edit on 11-3-2016 by ms898 because: Spelling

new topics

join