It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: GOP Debate

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: IAMTAT

But no one in my circle is angry. We are feeling kind of like good things might be possible. If congress would care about moving forward instead of always looking back.

THAT is exactly how MY circle feels...Isn't that a beautiful thing?
The shift is happening. People are casting off their chains...from BOTH sides.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Trump was the only one that wants a brokered peace in the middle east so he's now on AIPAC'S hit list as well I suppose he is also the only protectionist and isolationist as he says America needs to be fixed,a time out,he was weak in foreign affairs compared to the others and needs to do some work there in terms of basic knowledge,now its identified as a weakness the media will go for the jugular next debate.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Trump has said many times that his goals are to make the country better for future generations, and I do think that his primary intentions are genuine.

But, I'm sure there will be something in it for Trump's businesses.

He plans to fix the economy, fix trade, fix immigration, make the US a more stable entity in the world, reduce the country's debt, etc. All of those things are likely to also make his own private endeavors more profitable. These things will hopefully also strengthen the economy of the entire country. It's a ripple-down effect that will provide more jobs, which results in more spending, which results in a stronger economy.... it's all connected.

He has said he has seen the degrading stability of the US in all of these areas, and I believe he knows what to do to make things better. He has experience being on the inside. Most of these other candidates only know politics.

When he fixes these things, life will be better for future generations.

He's a smart man. He is not taking donations, but after he makes the US great again, he will make it back on his own.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Finally the US has backed off the pressure point that was called Cuba....

How many more years will the folks have to deal with the pressure point created in the 1950's.. North Korea/South Korea?

Give me a friggin break... The west builds Kim Jong Un as the spitting image of his father, let's blame him... instead of acknowledging the death throes of his father's military regime...

I guess if the west waits too long, those military folks just may end up taking total control of the NK gov't to include Dennis Rodman loving UN....

Kinda like how the MIC has so much control over our own folks in congress?

YMMV

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He says, he, he, he he says. How many congressman/women does he own?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Trump knows how to get the right smart people around him to fill him in on the details he needs to make decisions on world affairs. He has said this.

I know - I have posted alot in this thread, and mostly supporting Trump.
But honestly, of all of the elections in my life, this is the first time that I actually have hope for real change, and hope for a future.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

hmmm, good question!
Maybe he will actually have some pull with Congress to get things done

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
"Mr.Trump what are you going to do with social secrurity"

"Look ive been watching the democrats very carefully and they havent done a THING with Social Security"

"So heres what im going to do , blah blah blah "Im not going to do anything im going to leave it alone"

So basically youre going to do exactly what the democrats have done that you just tried to insult?

How do people not see through this bafoon

Not everything needs to be changed. A lot does, but i think when you get down to what Trump really is, i suspect center right pragmatist and nationalist.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

hmmmm......maybe he loves people like you who never ask questions, just acquiesce.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Trump knows how to get the right smart people around him to fill him in on the details he needs to make decisions on world affairs. He has said this.

I know - I have posted alot in this thread, and mostly supporting Trump.
But honestly, of all of the elections in my life, this is the first time that I actually have hope for real change, and hope for a future.

Lots of us are feeling that this time is really different; that this is a time of change.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: JacKatMtn

That turnip was created by Mohammed centuries ago.

True the west hasn't helped matters.

I tend to try and find out WHY,

The why is because western ideals is an a front to Islam.

We have that separation of church and state. We prefer debate rather than cutting peoples heads off,

We prefer words to bullet,and suicide vests.

The middle East and the WEST will always be at odds until there is a reformation of Islam.

The worlds built by christianity and islam are on a collision course. It may not even be possible to stop it at this point, though I hope Im wrong. All the while, societies in all these nations, including ours are held together by a thread that could unravel it all at any time. This thread is the banking cartels and the rigged monetary system. When that goes, all hell is going to break loose.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Its the US military industrial complexes search for a credible enemy thats a major problem there were headlines today,'Pentagon warns North Korea has missile that can hit continental us with a nuke''.

The world is tired of all this bleating,'North Korea takes delivery of 1000 millenium falcon fighters','North Koreas death star lasers now fully operational', etc etc

South Korea for the most part treats North Korea like the crazy uncle you ignore or dont take seriously.When they do respond theres some bluster and chest beating but then the begging bowl gets handed out.

Is it worth having tens of thousands there probably not,do you need tens of thousands there I mean South Korean forces are pretty competent...and if there ever was a war there would it be fought to be won on the battlefield in a short a time as possible ;or fought for as long as possible to extract maximum Benjamins and run by accountants and lawyers.

Trump sees this waste,which no doubt concerns the Pentagon as their war on terror scam might come to an abrupt end if he were to become President

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If it comes to Hillary or Trump the only logical solution is:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: interupt42

Trump has said many times that his goals are to make the country better for future generations, and I do think that his primary intentions are genuine.

But, I'm sure there will be something in it for Trump's businesses.

He plans to fix the economy, fix trade, fix immigration, make the US a more stable entity in the world, reduce the country's debt, etc. All of those things are likely to also make his own private endeavors more profitable. These things will hopefully also strengthen the economy of the entire country. It's a ripple-down effect that will provide more jobs, which results in more spending, which results in a stronger economy.... it's all connected.

He has said he has seen the degrading stability of the US in all of these areas, and I believe he knows what to do to make things better. He has experience being on the inside. Most of these other candidates only know politics.

When he fixes these things, life will be better for future generations.

He's a smart man. He is not taking donations, but after he makes the US great again, he will make it back on his own.

Its not ripple down. Thats not how it really works. Increased jobs increase production. Increased production means increased wealth. But, production has been gutted in the US to line the richest peoples pockets with extra cash with fake free trade deals.

"A rising tide lifts all boats" -- JFK

Thats the most accurate description of how Trumps business policies go at the problem. And I happen to agree with this.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Trump wants 30k troops in Syria and Iraq. His an interventionist.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Rubio needs to go home and beg for his job back. I'm pretty sure he was an assistant manager at a Hobby Lobby.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is the beginning of Trump becoming a moderate, flip flopping on his positions. He'll now be distancing himself of the antics that have gotten him so popular up to now. Mark my words, in a month or two, people will have forgotten all of the alleged racist or inflammatory things he's said to get the media exposure and popularity he has.

And when people like me point this out in a month or two? His fans will simply turn it back around, somehow justifying Trump...I can already see the psychological defense mechanisms of projection and deflection already...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I wonder how Trump fans would justify 30k Troops to Syria?
If anything Trump should bring back the draft and send his supporters to Syria i am sure that would give them a run for their money.
edit on 10-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I am waiting for Trump to come up with a plan for this horror. A wall, mass deportation..what will the "Great White Hope" do..LMAO

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

I haven't smelled his latest cologne, "Empire" -- but maybe if he hasn't been able to move his inventory, it could be converted into some kind of chemical weapon...?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join