It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: GOP Debate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The west's oil, mineral interests, and exploitation of the middle east is the reason we have these high tech terrorists...

It takes effort to learn the truth... the media won't spoonfeed it....

Hell, the Arab Spring is still fresh... America approved "Democracy!" How's that going?

We (US) are one of the most generous folks in the world... we get bombarded by charity efforts to help folks in need.. it's a big business...

Where's the HONEST effort from our govt to actually see results?

50 years of promoting more funds for education, now almost a nationwide lottery run by the gov, with a substantial amount of profit headed towards education... and the US after all these years... fails... and needs more money?

I have to laugh...

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

They were awfully friendly with each other early on. It wasn't until recently that they've started to fight, but even so, they've been more or less hands-off.

But realistically, I think that ticket could pull a broad base of voters in between them - either GOP or 3rd party.

It would be GOP...and, together, they could usurp the RNC...a start for what things will have to happen throughout the Republican House and Senate.
Cruz would be eager to see this...even in the VP slot.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Drudge Poll...

**DRUDGE POLL**
WHO WON THE 12TH REPUBLICAN DEBATE '16?

TRUMP 62.83% (33,102 votes)
CRUZ 30.29% (15,959 votes)
KASICH 3.63% (1,912 votes)
RUBIO 3.24% (1,709 votes)
Total Votes: 52,682

www.drudgereport.com...

Drudge is in the tank for Trump, he proves it with his stories on him and slamming anyone challenging him.

2nd if thats accurate, it doesnt surprise me because that means all those people arent actually listening for any substance, they are buying his

"Make a good deal"
"Im the biggest supporter of Israel"
"My plan is the best"

No substance, no idea how foreign policy works

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
There seems to be a large contingent of Rubio supporters in the audience tonight.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Kasich is sounding pretty strong in these last two debates, im proud of him

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

There seems to be a large contingent of Rubio supporters in the audience tonight.

Uhhh well, Rubio is strong in florida so........

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
Kasich is sounding pretty strong in these last two debates, im proud of him

Yeah. He's really progressed over the course of these debates.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The GOP has long considered itself the sole bearer of the moral platform. Trump as managed to further aligned the party with blatant bigotry, misogyny, corporate thievery and overt intimidation tactics.

He's not a man to be commended.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Kasich is an establishment bobblehead.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

No. Not until they start broadcasting the body bags on TV like they did during Nam. But Bush learned at least that from Nam, bad publicity.

link   

How so? He isnt hard lined enough to be establishment IMHO

link   

No need to be snarky.
It's a matter of ticket allocation vis-a-vis the RNC and it's influence from the establishment.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The west's oil, mineral interests, and exploitation of the middle east is the reason we have these high tech terrorists...

I thought it was because of Saudi Arabia and Iran using their PMC's to fatten their opec bank accounts.

And the church of climatology hasn't been of any help.

With the rise of alternative energy opec profits have declined.

Now it's a free for all for opec countries squeezing blood from a turnip.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

He can be...but if he's just take some good, well-targeted, shots at the establishment, I think his standing would increase.
I'm liking him more after tonight.
edit on 10-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Rubio's sounding good tonight.. saying some real and decent things.

Cruz is non existent.. i think he's becoming a '' also ran ''

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

No need to be snarky.
It's a matter of ticket allocation vis-a-vis the RNC and it's influence from the establishment.

Again or it could be that Rubio is strong in florida because its his home state, not everything is pro establishment just because its not all in favor of Trump

If you will notice Cruz and Rubio and even Kasich have gotten huge applause.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
"Hes a strong leader im not saying its good or its bad"

Another non answer by Trump, anyone getting the picture yet?

I do have to say , that Putin has the approach right to ISIS and we need to take a lead from that.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Cruz can absolutely not become president.

He would unleash a world of snip.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

No need to be snarky.

Again or it could be that Rubio is strong in florida because its his home state, not everything is pro establishment just because its not all in favor of Trump

If you will notice Cruz and Rubio and even Kasich have gotten huge applause.

You don't believe the establishment stacks debate audiences in favor of who they back?
The DNC does it, as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

The profile you portray is not reality. It is what has been pushed on people by some of the MSM and the GOP.

Trump is sometimes socially inept, and does not say things correctly. But often his words and intentions are twisted, misquoted, and spun to mean something he does not.

Trump wants to control immigration, to make our economy more stable, and that is spun into bigotry.

He wants to take strong measures against terrorism, and it gets twisted in bigotry.

I'm a woman, but I am not so insecure or sensitive that any remarks he makes about women offend me. I don't think he has any ill intentions.

He lacks a "filter", but I don't think that makes him worse than anybody else. I think it makes him honest. He says what he thinks, as compared to the others who will say whatever they think will get them ahead.

He is intelligent, and has the toughness and common sense needed to make the changes needed in this country. He knows how to organize. He will surround himself with smart people to give him the facts he needs, and has the management skill to take the needed action and make the big decisions.

PC is not what is needed to get things done.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join